It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 533
<< 530  531  532    534  535  536 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by favouriteslave

the way Wilcox explains it in his video is that one cannot exist without the other. Our conscious is in constant exchange with it. It is our other half of Pi!

and as I mentioned a bit ago, would that not be Pi in the negative? The other side of zero?

I believe that very well could be the case!

Do you think that perhaps if the two were to.....say meld together on 10/28 that we would start back at 0? At singularity? Hmmmm?

You say singularity like it's a bad thing? Why? If the dot contains all, it's just formless and eternal.. what is so bad?

Serious question and not a trick one. Something I have thought about a lot. Something very worthwhile thinking about. No wrong answer, there isn't.

I don't think singularity is a bad thing at all.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
What's up, any recent developments?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
Wanna guess what's the first favorite movie posted in the myspace profile?!?

I'm surprised HHGG isn't on there.

But it is in the books section...and the evidence suggests this guy intended to write a book that ties in with the website.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683

Everyone tired yet? I always thought that the key to this existence must be something really simple to grasp intellectually and apply practically. Something that would available to anyone, anywhere on earth. Stop for a sec and consider this. Doesn't it sound right in your hearts?

I agree Fraam.

Like I said to Grower earlier the real key is in the moments of real joy when we feel our hearts and connect from the heart. The key is within us, just as it is everywhere. We are capable of love and joy and laughter and good actions. That doesn't mean we can laugh away all the pain and suffering in the world but we are also the cause of that suffering and we can stop it by stopping the war in our own hearts.

No idea what 'fpiny story' is supposed to mean but I am taking it that the epiphany is to realise that we are not the story we have already created.

We can create a new story by losing the story altogether. Losing the attachment to how we think it is already and just be real feeling beings who connect with each other and with our own selves and go forward open to undoing the mess we have created and unlearning all the faulty thinking that has trapped us in a worldview that thinks that we can be controlled by banks, and hidden power merchants and so on. The only power all of that has is the power we give it and the story we attach to it.

I'm off now...have spent too much time here already this evening and there's a life to be savoured out there...

I thoroughly agree with all of you. Trying to approach this through some Mensa approach appears is proving mental gyrations will be about as successful to get through a paradigm shift as making wars for peace. We need a whole blank slate rewrite being all the joy of humanness as one humanity and connection enjoying BEING without preconceived prior stories to write over like some palimpsest.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Best I've come up so far is this myspace account for Project Selahdohr. Looks like the owner is a web designer. The webpage may just be something for his portfolio.
Wanna guess what's the first favorite movie posted in the myspace profile?!?

edit: no page source since it's flash
edit on 14-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)
Oh what a coincidence!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

What a strange coincidence indeed.

The coding is much different between the two sites though.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

I'm not even sure he is connected in any way to the website. There no reference to it in the myspace page. I'm not sure I want to check further into this right now. Maybe there's a bet/price out there for the most creepy/confusing website on the planet.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hasn't three days been up?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Yes, yes yes BUT.. if you had an entire eternity to deal with, trust me, you'd get bored. No matter how amazing your world was, you'd explore it all into every inch nook and cranny... and then find yourself bored.

So what would you do with that boredom??? You'd create some excitement, some drama. You'd imagine.

Think of the zero as this infinite being trapped in a coma. The zero has explored all his memories over and over again. Everything he ever learned and trapped in his mind before the coma took over. What would such a trapped formless mind do?

IMAGINE. DREAM. CREATE. Including creating drama..... and plot lines.

You are so on track THERE. It is the primary reason why I rejected Christianity. The whole premise was to be saved by Jesus, and have Eternal life. So, what do we do with it? Worship God? Everyday for infinity?

Naw, I'd rather dream, then imagine, then create if I existed for eternity.

Yes, I get where you are going now, and drama is what makes our lives separate from Eternity.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmickat
reply to post by Fraam

thankyou for the welcome, was nervous about posting. Been reading on here for a couple of years now.
Intellectual trip! like the sound of that

Peace

I beg your pardon, but how could you possibly lurk for 2 years and not have anything to say?

LOL. Where's my list?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Originally posted by Druid42

Heys guys, another clue! Open is now doing cameos on youtube.......

Alternate lyrics:

.......this is the thread that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting here not knowing what it was, so we'll continue posting here forever just because......

ROFL Druid 42. I'm so behind with others using my computer time big time on my computer, too. I want to add positive cheer to all the very astute thoughtful contributions and watch all the hours of videos,too, but if I post it throws me pages ahead adding more constantly and hard to get back to where I was trying to linearly go.I use synchronicity but people responding not quoting if I click there shoots me way back to start over some where else or go to the new "last page". I'm beginning to feel like I'm on some hamster wheel on this thread.

It's bound to be easier to approach this through heart. This is like some HAL computer approach going on. We all need to meet up all around with a huge group hugs on October 28th holding on having joy. Just being on this thread never ending knowing you are catching skips of it, we've been through mental gyrations like trying out for a PhD cram station theorizing to prepare for something we just have to experience.It can't be this complicated.

Has anyone considered the peyote,ayahuasca route?

Well back to trying to catch up to at least the ending. What in the world is fpiny? My web search on this was bizarre.

I thought it would lighten the thread a little, and get a laugh from a few.....

Now get back to work, you fools....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Maybe we should focus on this for a time and reflect, no?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb50a51dd01f.png[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
reply to post by Druid42

How did you come by this graphic. It's not the same as on the main page. Did you alter it to help with interpretation? What is your interpretation of the original vs. this version?

Well I guess since manuals are key just throw everything else out the window until one of his meditates so hard our head pops off. Like yesterday, my fantastic 1.5 hr ride through the tunnel that I couldn't get off. Quite scary.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Trying the manuals now with a fresh mind
edit on 15-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
Some strange occurrences for me yesterday too

Did you try the manuals too?

The ones with a partner is hard, I don't have anyone to do them with. My husband is a total pud. I tried the eye gazing with him the other night no luck. Took 10 minutes to get him to stop giggling like a little girl. After settling down I couldn't guess his number but his face did go dark/blurry. I think it's just a natural thing for your eyes to do. The manuals don't say if you can blink or not.

I can manage the tunnel and the finger on the head one. Tunnel was against my will. After trying and failing the tunnel took me when I laid down for a nap!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

The ones with a partner is hard, I don't have anyone to do them with. My husband is a total pud. I tried the eye gazing with him the other night no luck. Took 10 minutes to get him to stop giggling like a little girl. After settling down I couldn't guess his number but his face did go dark/blurry. I think it's just a natural thing for your eyes to do. The manuals don't say if you can blink or not.

I can manage the tunnel and the finger on the head one. Tunnel was against my will. After trying and failing the tunnel took me when I laid down for a nap!

Yes I have tried all of the manuals. Me and my gf tried the first one. Her face went blurry and her right eye centered to mine. You're not supposed to blink, although for some reason that was not a problem for me. I could've gone for hours without blinking. The tunnel? I know what you mean by a tunnel experience but what manual was that? 2? I get tunnelled all the time, even when I'm just watching tv. Or are we not talking about the same thing? For me my vision shakes bake n forth except for a circle which is my center of vision. The only manual I haven't really gotten results with was 4

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
reply to post by Druid42

How did you come by this graphic. It's not the same as on the main page. Did you alter it to help with interpretation? What is your interpretation of the original vs. this version?

Well I guess since manuals are key just throw everything else out the window until one of his meditates so hard our head pops off. Like yesterday, my fantastic 1.5 hr ride through the tunnel that I couldn't get off. Quite scary.

My goodness, favouriteslave, you freaked yourself out in out of body or meditation? I really don't feel all this overload on cryptic undirected guess among ourselves frazzle your circuitry is the state one would need to be in to attempt these more adept practices. The way its turning out doesn't feel like brainwashing. It feels like brain uncoupling. I would like to know the expected outcome to be achieved that necessitates this method.

I had planned to spread the site for others to investigate and still may, but I do not want to brain frazzle and lock every one trying to get through the volume to potentially "prepare" for October 28th. I am concerned how it is could overwhelm many to cloud them being able to judge and interpret things coming up.Sort of like the effect 9-11 had on immobilizing people to condone a war on a civilization essentially doing no harm to us to steal their natural resources by strong arming them.

Are the rest of you here spreading the oct282011.com/wiki site to your twitter and facebook?

There are serious precautions not being brought up at all prerequisite mindsets before engaging in these trials.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

All things are an experience. In that way they are trials. We experience, then learn, then know.

Being told is not experience. Being told is no better than reading a foreign language.

We must experience it. We must know it. We must learn.
edit on 15-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Haha twitter and facebook free, try it sometime

Anyway, anyone notice this?

All this work and most still don't see the significance in what the manuals have to offer. 5th, soon, rest is almost done.

Kinda funny, one of the few reasons I am still here is because of the manuals. Wonder what the 5th will be

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Yes I have tried all of the manuals. Me and my gf tried the first one. Her face went blurry and her right eye centered to mine. You're not supposed to blink, although for some reason that was not a problem for me. I could've gone for hours without blinking. The tunnel? I know what you mean by a tunnel experience but what manual was that? 2? I get tunnelled all the time, even when I'm just watching tv. Or are we not talking about the same thing? For me my vision shakes bake n forth except for a circle which is my center of vision. The only manual I haven't really gotten results with was 4

The tunnel one is the one where it looks like a grainy picture with a pyramid etched in it. must be manual #2. I wasn't trying to do the manual when I laid down for my nap at all. It took me! I was awake but refused to open my eyes as I wanted to see where it would take me. 1.5hr ride down a lightning fast tunnel. No happy ending. I had tried previously with no luck whatsoever. My eyes cannot imagine the road/tunnel as they seem to want to roam off to the sides too.
edit on 15-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 530  531  532    534  535  536 >>

join