It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Off Topic: Firefox rocks

On Topic: I thought I had a theory about this but I was wrong. I had to remember the message that "she" was a deceiver. I have to believe "she" refers to AlasBabylon/Ivanova and that her message and the site's message are two different things.

OR she could be the site host and having a great time shining us on. I'm convinced that this thread is being monitored and that the website is being altered in accordance with the posts both here and at GLP. As to who is doing the monitoring...well, I have my suspicions but no evidence to back it up.

My mind keeps going back to Schrodinger's cat and the theory behind it. I'm just now getting into quantum theory and what I know you could inscribe on the head of a pin. I'm going to have to let my subconscious work on this a bit.

I don't think if anyone had an earth shattering message which needed to be known that they would put up a cryptic website and play silly riddles. Based on that assumption, I'm proceeding as if playing a game...not uncovering a covert plot to destroy the world.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

agree Im using it as a brain exercise

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
Off Topic: Firefox rocks

On Topic: I thought I had a theory about this but I was wrong. I had to remember the message that "she" was a deceiver. I have to believe "she" refers to AlasBabylon/Ivanova and that her message and the site's message are two different things.

OR she could be the site host and having a great time shining us on. I'm convinced that this thread is being monitored and that the website is being altered in accordance with the posts both here and at GLP. As to who is doing the monitoring...well, I have my suspicions but no evidence to back it up.

My mind keeps going back to Schrodinger's cat and the theory behind it. I'm just now getting into quantum theory and what I know you could inscribe on the head of a pin. I'm going to have to let my subconscious work on this a bit.

I don't think if anyone had an earth shattering message which needed to be known that they would put up a cryptic website and play silly riddles. Based on that assumption, I'm proceeding as if playing a game...not uncovering a covert plot to destroy the world.

Definitely being monitored. I had a brief claim to fame when something I had written here appeared on the site

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

was listening to lots of normal led zeppelin. started with some less obvious ones. but then i got impatient and went for the juicy stuff. it's stairway to heaven for sure. you can find lots of backwards parts on youtube. and i got this one with 39 seconds (same as the one on www.projectpixels.com... )

also, i've being trying lots of different combinations on the safe. the numbers here got me nowhere yet. tried them directly on the addres bar, after " / "
  • and inside parenthesis "()" [#]. no luck yet
    edit on 25/8/2011 by maoklein because: (no reason given)

• posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:13 PM
    link   
    reply to post by maoklein

I also confirm its def stairway to heaven. I put the file into final cut pro, and reversed it.....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:14 PM
    link   
    Ok People. I know I have not posted on here before. I Like to hide in the shadows. But this I could not resist. I cracked the morse code on the phone number. The message reads

PLEASE PLEASE Realize.

Hope this helps in the hunt.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:15 PM
    link   
    just did a search on stairway to heaven backwards and apparently its common knowledge that if you play it backwards you get satanic messages

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:16 PM
    link   

Originally posted by lonewolf1996
    Ok People. I know I have not posted on here before. I Like to hide in the shadows. But this I could not resist. I cracked the morse code on the phone number. The message reads

PLEASE PLEASE Realize.

Hope this helps in the hunt.

It is indeed.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
    link   

Originally posted by shellglow
    just did a search on stairway to heaven backwards and apparently its common knowledge that if you play it backwards you get satanic messages

Yeah, it is pretty well known

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
    link   
    reply to post by shellglow

forgot the youtube link
    www.youtube.com...

its also 39 seconds.

edited original post to include youtube link
    edit on 25/8/2011 by maoklein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
    link   
    yes a very complex satanic message... one that I wish I hadnt heard being all alone tonight...lol

something like this

oh here's to my sweet Satan.
    The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan.
    He will give those with him 666.
    There was a little tool shed where he made us suffer, sad Satan. Wiki

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:19 PM
    link   
    reply to post by aaron2209

I am sorry if it was already posted. I must have missed it somewhere.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:20 PM
    link   
    the weird thing about backmasking is it can just happen, or it can be deliberatly placed in a song, some musicians have gone so far as putting backwards stuff in that you have to reverse to hear forwards xD

I used to be VERY into audio, and yes its deffinatly led zep, dont need to even reverse it i've heard that clip a billion times in my backmasking reasearch.

one example I truely believe was a spontanious addition was in ozzy ozbournes suicide solution, there was a whole court case behind that one and ozzy's take on it was he didn't know it was even there. make of that what you will

ed: the songs content relates to alcohol thus suicide solution, however in the non remastered version there is a backmasked "get the gun" or something, youtube for further info's. basically a guy shot himself and the cops found the vinal on repeat.
    edit on 25/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:20 PM
    link   

Originally posted by lonewolf1996
    reply to post by aaron2209

I am sorry if it was already posted. I must have missed it somewhere.

All good. There's heaps of info here and it is constantly changing

edit on 25-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:21 PM
    link   
    Well I think the site has come to a stop for now. I, like a few others, think who it could be but what I'm curious about is what kind of message the author is trying to portray. It seems like everything is just spread out with no real meaning. Kind of like you're getting the run around, when that's no way to spread a message. I'm done for now, happy clue hunting!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:23 PM
    link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

My mind keeps going back to Schrodinger's cat...

"Cats" are a big theme on GLP.

There is a connection between GLP and Oct28.

It is a "cat and mouse".... but it is real.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:23 PM
    link   
    Nothing is going to come full circle. This is a linear puzzle and quite possibly we are the ones creating it by giving them ideas as to the next set of clues. I don't think there is an end in sight lol

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
    link   
    Smoke break and thinking time lol back in 30 for more bloody "discoveries"

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:31 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Ivanova
    [

"Cats" are a big theme on GLP.

There is a connection between GLP and Oct28.

It is a "cat and mouse".... but it is real..

I know of your most unpleasant confrontation with the GLP site owner. What was said to you was completely out of line and uncalled for.

Now, if you know as much about this as you would have us believe, explain this game to us. I, for one, am running out of "patience" with childish riddles and clues that lead nowhere. The (non)event of Oct. 28 will come whether we solve this...riddle...or not.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:35 PM
    link   

The morse code signal on the Oct28 telephone
    is a clue...not necessarily what the code says...
    but the simple fact that it is old technology.

Think about it.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join