It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I think I'm done looking around i think we found the message that he was trying to put out. That paragraph i posted on my last post i think was it. I hope it was because i don't want to dig around anymore.. so lets wait for response on the website see if he has a way to reply if this was it or not

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I've already posted my thoughts on this but I still just don't understand why people think there might be some secret meaning to this? These aren't even intelligent riddles they are just random catalysts feeding on the reaction from the inquisitive minds that ATS posters have. They are amateur five minute images (the s-cat image could be portrayed by my 10 year old nephew if he read Wikipedia and had Photoshop at his disposal)...the idea isn't hard to grasp....He/she is masking his/her scripts with sub strings like a 5th grader who just learned _javascript. For some reason some people think it might end to some secret important message? I respect everyone on ATS and I know we are above this. I also agree with the fact that is just interesting to fill boredom but the people making conclusions about possible prophecies should come down to earth a little, or maybe I'm off base with this comment? I'm sorry if it violates any rules but I'm just surprised by some of the reactions.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

I really don't see where anyone is taking this very seriously. We are merely enjoying the trip through this persons mind. If they are winging it and have no idea where they are going then so be it, it's still fun.

Well that's my position anyway.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

I just see this as a friendly competition between a mysterious antagonist and the members of ATS.
I don't think anyone here thus far has really dropped their socks and grabbed their ****'s over this thread.

It is merely a twisted journey down a rabbit hole, and is a welcomed change to the ATS monotony in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
reply to post by Epirus

I really don't see where anyone is taking this very seriously. We are merely enjoying the trip through this persons mind. If they are winging it and have no idea where they are going then so be it, it's still fun.

Well that's my position anyway.

Most are doing as you say and I agree with that position as I have been doing the same but some are giving the creator too much credit and thinking there is a deeper train of thought occurring...this is a person with a need for attention and a narcissistic personality disorder. The riddle so far hasn't been intelligent or anything special. It doesn't even stay consistent with earlier revelations like a riddle should, it's poorly constructed and clearly just made on the fly in response to the forums. You might as well go to the enigma group if you want to solve computer logic problems. Or if you really like creative website riddles, do a google seatch for them and you will find far more creative and puzzling creations than this pile of attention seeking garbage.

Btw he/she didn't even finish setting up their apache server...

Check out this directory: www.projectpixels.com...

Server error here: www.projectpixels.com...

There are a lot of vulnerabilities on the server and it's not hard to imagine that www.projectpixels.com... is vulnerable to a brute force attack.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Since we discussed it earlier,
I was just listening to the song,
"Stairway to Heaven", and even
I had forgotten all the overt
Babylonian symbolism it.

The last two lines especially
remind me of Oct28.

" When all is one and one is all."

" To be a rock and not to roll."

" Behold, I am against you, destroying mountain,
said the LORD, which destroy all the earth:
and I will stretch out my hand on you, and
roll you down from the rocks, and will
make you a burnt mountain. "

Jeremiah 51:25

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Long time lurker, Im not sure if anyone has posted this or not, but my friend and i just looked at the new page, the lines have changed, not sure when.
But Main point being, told me to add history on to the web address given that the page says "Give up if you must, that's what history has taught you. " with history in italics. so we typed in

www.projectpixels.com...

and it gave us a new page called "Ghost"

all that was on it was " .[....] " i think its Morris code but im not sure. Whatya guys think? whatever ya find maybe try adding that on to the current link to find what History is.

Edit: anything added onto oct28/ causes the ghost page to appear. Again sorry if this has already been brought up.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

haha that's funny about his server. I certainly agree with your thoughts about the type of person behind it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

What exactly does that establish?
It is obvious that Babylon represents a warning.

Not belittling you at all, just wondering.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iontruth
Long time lurker, Im not sure if anyone has posted this or not, but my friend and i just looked at the new page, the lines have changed, not sure when.
But Main point being, told me to add history on to the web address given that the page says "Give up if you must, that's what history has taught you. " with history in italics. so we typed in

www.projectpixels.com...

and it gave us a new page called "Ghost"

all that was on it was " .[....] " i think its Morris code but im not sure. Whatya guys think? whatever ya find maybe try adding that on to the current link to find what History is.

Edit: anything added onto oct28/ causes the ghost page to appear. Again sorry if this has already been brought up.

I thought the same thing and this is what I got:

Di-dah-di-dah-di-dah [di-dah-di-dah-di-dah Di-dah-di-dah-di-dah Di-dah-di-dah-di-dah Di-dah-di-dah-di-dah ]
edit on 25-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

Meaningless. lol
edit on 26-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
the ghost page is a 404. its interesting that /notes fails to connect, I saw another page like that and it would only let you conenct from the right page. ie if you link it failed.

the icons are explained in the readme, the readme.html file comes up with a 403 error
edit on 26/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
reply to post by Epirus

haha that's funny about his server. I certainly agree with your thoughts about the type of person behind it.

Even if it's not a great riddle compared to other web greats I'm guilty of playing along as well. More so just to find out what this self proclaimed genius(yes no one else thinks so) is going to try to do next. I'm not trying to be condescending to ATS here, I just thought I'd point out some technical deficiencies that I noticed as well as complete graphical overstatements when it comes to s-cat, anyone here could make that image if they just read the theory and had a basic understanding, it's not profound. Nothing this site has portrayed is profound by any stretch of the mind....other than simple boredom and mindless fun...the only reason it intrigues us is because the date oct 28 2011 seems to oddly resonate within all of us, it is the same reason we reacted to the dark knight threads without him backing any of his claims with facts or logic. We are connected and can feel something brewing deep within ourselves. Something close, something real, something important, something big... but we just can't figure it out 100%. So these post make us hope/wish/want that we can understand why we feel the way we do. The riddler is doing us a favor by sparking our chats that's not the original selfish plan of the author.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

reply to post by Ivanova

What exactly does that establish?
It is obvious that Babylon represents a warning.

Not belittling you at all, just wondering.

It's my unique perspective which is probably not shared
by many here... there are so many symbols in the song
that represent Babylon. Take for example the line about
the sign on the wall and that words have two meanings...
that is taken right out of the book of Daniel when the
King of Babylon saw the handwriting on the wall but
no one could interpret the meaning, except Daniel.
The interpretation was the fall of Babylon - which
happened that same night.

Do you remember the Oct 28 text said "it's in the eyes",
or something like that.

For me the eyes symbol represented the "eyes" of a hurricane.
Yes, eyes plural.. because huge hurricanes can have several
successive eye wall replacements. Interestingly, I just heard
on the weather channel that Hurricane Irene was undergoing
an eye wall replacement and could strengthen to CAT 4 -
there's the symbol of the cat again.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
From an email:

"Many, many have tried to bring down this connect through attacks. We have invested in preventing that from happening, because I personally have found amazement in your abilities and the faith to yourselves and others, and that alone is more than words can explain.

Being safe, it's there, when you want it, don't look too far back"

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I'm definitely a novice of binary, but given the translation you just gave, ad yes I'm slightly reaching, and yes I'm also using recent knowledge and associating it with current situations, but your translation is eerily similar to the description of this sound by a little girl in the post "Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?),"

heres the sound slowed a little.

soundcloud.com...

heres the link to the post (its currently on the front page but might as well) www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am reaching for certain, but just kinda curious given A. the date this website gives is the supposed "end of days" to some because of the Mayan calendar and B. the "song" as described by the little 6 year old is apparently warning us of the end.

To continue reaching ( wow i have long arms) this slightly coincides with the Babylon message tied to one of the original photo names given in the previous versions of the site. As if a message of the Fall of new Babylon.

For the record, i love puzzles and riddles and the such, and by no means wish to fear monger. to me, this is all a puzzle to be solved, and i really don't care if its true or not. so... disclaimer of sorts.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hey guys, new here. Long time lurker and finally decided to join.

Very interesting thread, I thought I'd join and hopefully help in figuring out what exactly the point of this is.

I've read all posts up to now and I have not seen anyone post anything about this yet www.projectpixels.com...

Idk if it means change safe to another word or what??? just came to throw in what I found, hope if helps in some way...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I thought you all got Rick Rolled ..

About 10 pages ago.

what happened?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
led zep backwards is still less disturbing than the rick roll tune xD haven't seen that pop up there yet.

the changeme.html thing is refering to the adress bar, change it from oct28/safe to safe.html

ed: a thought occured, and no, u: rick p: roll is not the answer to the /rr page passcode xD

edit on 26/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
I thought you all got Rick Rolled ..

About 10 pages ago.

what happened?

There was one person claiming that but it wasn't the case. That's not to say we aren't still in the process of being Rick Rolled lol

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hi sorry if this has been covered but did anyone check to see if the number displayed has a different morse message? And did you all understand the meaning of the cat picture and the theory behind it?

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join