It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I dont know computer stuff either, but if i highlight the safe and check source code i find this. you can see the number 8 is supposed to do something different (which we now know it does) but it seems the # key is supposed to be different too. it brings up brackets. perhaps we are supposed to type a code word into the middle of the brackets?

id="Image-Maps_4201108251625316" "safe.png" usemap="#Image-Maps_4201108251625316" alt="" border="0" height="664" width="767">

edit on 25-8-2011 by shellglow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
SAFE the word in the blank is safe .....Its hard to feel safe nowadays ......when I am scared and your near I feel safe ....Why Safe though???

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by shellglow

That caught my eye too and I have messed around briefly with the idea but go nowhere

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
i got an email saying..

heck this out....it seems everything led up to this website and all it's info www.ourtransition.info... you can see who is thinking about the same thing here www.revolvermaps.com... this could be the biggest event in human history....lets inform AS MANY AS WE CAN....oct28 may be the day where we make or break our future....btw....check out the whole site....the crop circle translations are mind blowing and logical....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandelbrot2012
SAFE the word in the blank is safe .....Its hard to feel safe nowadays ......when I am scared and your near I feel safe ....Why Safe though???

lol yes it is

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DankDeany
i got an email saying..

heck this out....it seems everything led up to this website and all it's info www.ourtransition.info... you can see who is thinking about the same thing here www.revolvermaps.com... this could be the biggest event in human history....lets inform AS MANY AS WE CAN....oct28 may be the day where we make or break our future....btw....check out the whole site....the crop circle translations are mind blowing and logical....

Yeah, it's definitely closely related and very well could be "it". I'd be interested in how data is gathered for that map???

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ok, it seems the map is based off IP addresses of everyone that has visited that site and the ones that have animated rings around them are currently on the site.

If you open www.ourtransition.info... and then check the map www.revolvermaps.com... you will see "your" dot with rings around it

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This will be cool to watch the numbers increase lol

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
We are all connected

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Yeah, it's definitely closely related and very well could be "it". I'd be interested in how data is gathered for that map???

Yeah i don't understand the map though? what it is suggesting or pointing out?

So maybe what this website we have all been dwelling on, point is we all need to unify of consciousnesses?

So we can stop the event that is coming? or no matter what it's going to happen and we all need to unify our consciousnesses so we can be together after it's all over living threw our consciousnesses because that's all we will have?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Oh great.

Another one of these.

8-3-11 took up too much of my damn time with a very disappointing end.

At least this one seems to be going somewhere.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY
Oh great.

Another one of these.

8-3-11 took up too much of my damn time with a very disappointing end.

At least this one seems to be going somewhere.

lol don't be too sure

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
So i'm think we all need to come to peace with ourselfs and with everybody else in the whole world before this event comes because it might help or might not? I'm kind of thinking this is the message
edit on 25-8-2011 by DankDeany because: typo

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DankDeany
So i'm think we all need to come to peace with ourselfs and with everybody else in the whole world before this even comes because it might help or might not? I'm kind of thinking this is the message

I tend to agree.

Or we are way off lol

edit on 25-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The website better explains it in this text

Part of this process is the development of human consciousness to a point where humanity will have a ‘window of opportunity’ to make the transition to a higher plane of existence. They explain that this point in history can be seen as a kind graduation for humanity to a higher and more subtle level of experience, a type of metamorphosis for humanity connected with ascension. According to Dr. Popova and Dr. Andrianova, nobody can be saved individually, as the transition can be made only through the synchronous unification of human consciousness. The time for humans to escape the devastation through the unification of consciousness will be shortly after the first pre-cataclysm. After second pre-catastrophe humanity will have no chance to prolong life because number of remained people will be not enough to start up the mechanism of the transition. In the future humanity will join a galactic community of evolved extra-terrestrial civilizations, linked through

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

I expect this fiasco to be a train wreck.
So much time put in and we will all probably be very disappointed with the outcome.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

I expect this fiasco to be a train wreck.
So much time put in and we will all probably be very disappointed with the outcome.

I was never expecting anything too life changing. I've just been enjoying playing along lol

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Me too.............lol
2nd

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I was all ready to give it away at the beginning until they quoted me on the site lol it kind of made me want to stay until the end.....whenever/wherever that may be.

I've got a feeling this isn't the final step.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join