It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
www.lermanet.com...

Look closely
There's more than you think.

I'll be back

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by onehuman

Do you think you know the reason why it won't let me on the october 28 website?

I may have a idea but dont wish to speculate really, but one thought might be you may need to go into whatever program you use for virus protection or whatever and tell it to allow you too.

Have you tried that, just to rule out one option of thought?

at now there is nothing offensive output from oct282011.com... if virus scanners think this page is fraudulent..think about who is running this antivirus crap, are they offended by the may coming inside information?
best antivirus is blocking unknown traffic an blocking all ports you use.
do not ask me how to do, just google it and give les fenêtres a kick for the beginners i recommend ubuntu, if you got in debian is the choice...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I came as far as this.. but the number i get leads nowhere..

/||/||||\| ///\_ /\(\)| /|/

/||/||||\| 1+2-1/1+4-2+1=6

///\_ 3x3 and stuck there.. tried root and square..

/\(\)| 1x2x(2)+1=5

/|/ 1x1+1-1=1

My brain is cooking and I think i need a rest
edit on 4/9/2011 by InnerSilenc3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/9/2011 by InnerSilenc3 because: to get to slash code right

edit on 4/9/2011 by InnerSilenc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
How many are having new dreams?

PROOF that this thing is some kind of mind manipulation (SNIP), if you all choose to follow what ever open says then that`s your problem and not mine, but i dont wanna see people i`ve got to know go down like a bunch of comet worshiping (snip). So, its down to who ever is sane, to get to the bottom if this, i ask all of you.... please...please dont follow this stuff , its messing with your brain, i witnessed it myself with my weird dreams, and this question on the oct282011 site just proves he`s trying to control you, he wants a record of results, its an experiment and your the subjects.
edit on 4-9-2011 by asala because: Edited colorfull language

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

I think we can safely say nuclear warfare will happen

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ermmmm....spiral.....?Open said that he saw something that wasn't meant to be seen.......?
WHEN on Earth did all this stuff happen????This is too hard to keep up with if you have lots of things to do in real life.......Damn it....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

I think we can safely say nuclear warfare will happen

not if us real people can stop it, fools get cntrol, fools start wars, real people are ignored...... open is a fool.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerSilenc3

Did you remove some of the backslash characters?

link   

Originally posted by JustEve
Ermmmm....spiral.....?Open said that he saw something that wasn't meant to be seen.......?
WHEN on Earth did all this stuff happen????This is too hard to keep up with if you have lots of things to do in real life.......Damn it....

and that`s the catch, your too busy, but when your busy your thinking about this stuff, which draws you back, its mind control ffs , people need to wake up.

link   
reply to post by onehuman

You mean the site it just says can't connect and i can't go on it unless it's in a cache

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

PROOF that this thing is some kind of mind manipulation sh1t , if you all choose to follow what ever open says then that`s your problem and not mine, but i dont wanna see people i`ve got to know go down like a bunch of comet worshiping dipsh1ts. So, its down to who ever is sane, to get to the bottom if this, i ask all of you.... please...please dont follow this stuff , its messing with your brain, i witnessed it myself with my weird dreams, and this question on the oct282011 site just proves he`s trying to control you, he wants a record of results, its an experiment and your the subjects.

what is if you are the subject ?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JustEve

I think it was in one of Open's email replies. At least that's the story.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

PROOF that this thing is some kind of mind manipulation sh1t , if you all choose to follow what ever open says then that`s your problem and not mine, but i dont wanna see people i`ve got to know go down like a bunch of comet worshiping dipsh1ts. So, its down to who ever is sane, to get to the bottom if this, i ask all of you.... please...please dont follow this stuff , its messing with your brain, i witnessed it myself with my weird dreams, and this question on the oct282011 site just proves he`s trying to control you, he wants a record of results, its an experiment and your the subjects.

what is if you are the subject ?

sorry ...... i dont understand your question ?

link   
First post ever.. lol.

So i was looking at the safe page and trying numbers. Then i thought to myself why not write a program that will find some of the pages. I found quite a few, but i am hesitant to ruin someone else's fun... I will just give you a couple for now......

oct282011.com...
oct282011.com...
oct282011.com...
oct282011.com...*.html

If someone else did this i apologize, just can't read thru 300 some pages.

link   
Can someone figure out what this picture means?

thesafe/1028.html

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
new addition to the manual..

7. Don't accept what blinds you. Is it an illusion? Ask yourself what it really is, when you're there. If particles react to consciousness, or an observation, and all things are made of them, then so must everything be conscious. If that holds true, what if you observe what you believe to be real, does it become that? When did the manual start working for you?

link   

Originally posted by JustEve

he told me he saw something he shouldnt have seen, then said - let me explain - then said, maybe i`ll tell you later
he`s a weirdo, you can tell by the way he writes, he`s got no respect for anyone, no passion.

link   
reply to post by wuforde

I think all have been found except for 9351, nice one!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Edit: Looks like I was beaten to it!
edit on 4-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by InnerSilenc3

Did you remove some of the backslash characters?

Not on my piece of paper, but when i copied it from teh page and pasted it here it turned out like that.. just saw that.. thanks!! Now I'm wondering if it was supposed to be like this or like on the original page..

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join