It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerSilenc3
I came as far as this.. but the number i get leads nowhere..

/||/||||\| ///\_ /\(\)| /|/

/||/||||\| 1+2-1/1+4-2+1=6

///\_ 3x3 and stuck there.. tried root and square..

/\(\)| 1x2x(2)+1=5

/|/ 1x1+1-1=1

My brain is cooking and I think i need a rest
edit on 4/9/2011 by InnerSilenc3 because: (no reason given)

Hey, Inner, thanks for working on it. I see only three delineations, though. Also, in the previous code, only addition, subtraction, and multiplication were used. Have you tried division as as operative?

With the three spaces, how can it be another safe code? Maybe an asterisk before the three letters?

That said, Open is definitely making it harder for us to understand. Or is he? Is he getting us to use our minds? I love puzzles. That's why I tend towards ATS to fill in time. Most of the topics on ATS deal with the nature of reality, which seems to be an underlying theme to this website. I don't watch TV, but do watch movies. To me, a puzzle is something I don't know. Open stated this wasn't a puzzle, a game. It isn't a puzzle /pro se/ but rather a puzzle /pro per/.

I've still as yet to post the dream I had last night. That is coming up.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

with all of the people doing _javascript decoding from hex i am surprised it hasn't been done in the past. I wouldn't classify it as cheating since there were no rules that i read to begin with. just using all of tools in the tool box.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
No red orb - it is a bigger green one now.

Did any one note there is an inclusion circle within the oval and the linear straight line seems to be erasing...

I would say this is about by October 28th or sooner we will be accessing our past/future/present lives more completely and time will be blurring big time.Numbers are linear....which is about time.

Any one here thought of using ONE as the fill in the blank word?

You know Open sure has put much effort into this project. Likely as much as each of us following this if not more.

I really appreciate what is going on. I like my dreams. This process may be challenging, but then so are most worth while endeavors.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

sry for you find peace at glp, find love in yourself, find wisdom anywhere.
love and peace
jazz

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Maybe he is making it harder but i think he planned this from the beginning

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Kind of a bad thing tall left he was the funny one

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So this is indicating there will be a big change in time and space?

link   
the level page turned my attraction on :

levels

@open : worth a look on it ?

link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by InnerSilenc3
I came as far as this.. but the number i get leads nowhere..

/||/||||| ///_ /()| /|/

/||/||||| 1+2-1/1+4-2+1=6

///_ 3x3 and stuck there.. tried root and square..

/()| 1x2x(2)+1=5

/|/ 1x1+1-1=1

My brain is cooking and I think i need a rest

Hey, Inner, thanks for working on it. I see only three delineations, though. Also, in the previous code, only addition, subtraction, and multiplication were used. Have you tried division as as operative?

With the three spaces, how can it be another safe code? Maybe an asterisk before the three letters?

That said, Open is definitely making it harder for us to understand. Or is he? Is he getting us to use our minds? I love puzzles. That's why I tend towards ATS to fill in time. Most of the topics on ATS deal with the nature of reality, which seems to be an underlying theme to this website. I don't watch TV, but do watch movies. To me, a puzzle is something I don't know. Open stated this wasn't a puzzle, a game. It isn't a puzzle /pro se/ but rather a puzzle /pro per/.

I've still as yet to post the dream I had last night. That is coming up.

Happy to help

4 numbers have 3 spaces in between

As for the fixing of teh code here on ATS.. I tried 3 times to get it right, but couldn't get it the same as on the oct28 page.
The final outcome of the code is 9351 as someone already got with a scan, if he hadn't gotten that i still would not have found the right code since i still cant get the first part of the code to 9

I will keep trying though... maybe the scan missed one
NOT

Anyway.. I'm going to do something else for a bit... will check back later.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The above image looks to me like one of two things:
a. Earth's orbital position for the date of Oct 28.

b. Earth's current position in its precession of the equinoxes. In short, Ancient societies claim the Earth has a 26,000 year cycle of awakening/ sleeping periods, this coincides with the Earth's 26,000 year wobble known as the precession of the equinoxes. Each awakened and sleep period consisting of half a cycle in duration (13,000). According to the Mayans, we will finish this cycle on Oct. 28. Shown in the image below.

i55.tinypic.com...

Another clue from the image that might support the second argument are the two separated bars titled "lay" and "awake". I think they are labeling the parts of the oval above, (perhaps thats why the first line has both ends blurred?) where the left side of oval is the sleeping period and the right is the awakened period. If the small circle inside the oval represents the movement of the north pole, then I would bet the image showing the Earth entering the awakened period.

www.13moon.com...
edit on 4-9-2011 by omarm1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by Druid42

Maybe he is making it harder but i think he planned this from the beginning

PLANNED

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Is there a reason why I get the ghost page for the 9351 link. It's upsetting!! I feel left out.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Think i misunderstood your reply.. Getting tired

the division was the 1/1 = 1 and the underscore was the root of 3x3=9 root of 9 being 3

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
How many are having new dreams?

PROOF that this thing is some kind of mind manipulation (SNIP), if you all choose to follow what ever open says then that`s your problem and not mine, but i dont wanna see people i`ve got to know go down like a bunch of comet worshiping (snip). So, its down to who ever is sane, to get to the bottom if this, i ask all of you.... please...please dont follow this stuff , its messing with your brain, i witnessed it myself with my weird dreams, and this question on the oct282011 site just proves he`s trying to control you, he wants a record of results, its an experiment and your the subjects.
edit on 4-9-2011 by asala because: Edited colorfull language

Tall, you crack me up. You are the most awesome midget I ever met.

But, that's coming from the person who went /crazy/ first. How much credibility do I have? Lol.

Honestly though, If you've had a dream, you /should/ share it with us. In your own wierd Tall way, but share the details. Why don't you want to join us in the Rabbit Hole? Bring your smoke with you, I like your nature. You are rash without being rude. What will /happen/ if you don't join us? Don't fear the obvious.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

He did it was about drowning and a nuclear war

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wuforde
reply to post by SillyAndSweet

The only one i didn't see in growers list is..... 4558

Kinda spooky, that number has been stuck in my head for years. And it doesn't spell anything out on the keypad...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think i will clear the cookies in the morning when the thread is least active so more time

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
Can someone figure out what this picture means?

thesafe/1028.html

1028 is also the date implied by the website in this thread. Is it related somehow?

And yes, we ARE trying to figure it out. Not any solid conclusions yet.

link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
Is there a reason why I get the ghost page for the 9351 link. It's upsetting!! I feel left out.

oct282011.com...
try this one... hope it works!

otherwise go to the safe and enter the code there oct282011.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join