It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I tried translate apparently it's german still didn't translate it to english

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
reply to post by Molimo

Here's the links again - they are working OK my side.

noemata.net...
noemata.net...

Could be a total red herring but I am still curious why the photo last week took us to these pages. There are no coincidences apparently

edit on 4-9-2011 by scotms because: (no reason given)

he is very related to mushrooms, took one ( naa no mushroom) from his pictures for wallpaper...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
noemata.net... here it is

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Nah you did have one person on your side. Last Saturday night I spend farrrrr too many hours drudging that bloody site - pickling my head even further unfortunately

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by scotms

At least someone noticed

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
noemata.net... here it is

have a look at the source ...
baaam this guy has skillz....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerSilenc3

Yes actually I did. lol...

Never hurts to ask.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I just left the page by clicking back the video was there again then it got to the typing except the typing stopped

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Im guessing this is a dumb question but Inner? Have you tried just taking a screen shot of it and taking it from there?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I just checked noemata Thats quite a few i did say it takes time but how are we going to keep up with all of this?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Im guessing this is a dumb question but Inner? Have you tried just taking a screen shot of it and taking it from there?

Yes i did, but i feel like i loose a lot of the data.. But I'm working on it.. I will find it... I just haven't figured out how..

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The site has updated again:

/||/||||\| ///\_ /\(\)| /|/

The Picture has been updated, as well:

edit on 4-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I thought from previous posts the codes on noemata were some kind of computer language as it links to this guy:

sandbooks.com...

Is that right?

I tried deciphering some of the gibberish using online convertors but no joy. In truth though, I can just about cope with on/off and Google; so no surprises!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
The site has updated again:

/||\/||||\\| ///\\\_ /\\(\\)| /\|/

Hope avatar is back, she is the master at figuring those out!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
New slashes on the main page: /| ///\ ||||||||||// /////||
/||\/||||\\| ///\\\_ /\\(\\)| /\|/

I also found www.seeingwithsound.com... (click on demo) which looks like it might make a more detailed picture.. though I can't work out any correct settings myself!

link   
I checked some of the sound files songs on loops and maybe going backwards moonlight shadow being one of them

link   
@open
start sound on oct282011.com... with watch.wav is really annoying could you turn it off plz ?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hmm... If you take a look at the source code for the main page you'll notice the embed name for watch.wav is called "nothere" and we also have the nothere page.

Sorry, time has expired -- try again later

It's not yet clear how this is related but there's no denying the connection.

link   

link   

Originally posted by Didymus42
OK, this is still at the top of my mind, so I’m reaching out for some technical help in reading code.

There is only one reason I can think of to set the countdown timer to a time interval of milliseconds rather than the more common or traditional d/h/m/s or if the intent is to be a little more mysterious, simply a 7 digit seconds interval countdown. The reason is to set the countdown timer to 10 digits. Why? Because there are 10 digits in a phone number and Open’s phone number is intended to be an important time between now and 10/28.
oct282011.com...

The timer counts down to October 28, 2011. That was assumed very early on and then confirmed in the source code by several other ATS members (I’m sorry I wish I could give proper credit, but I’m not sure to whom it rightly belongs). Open’s phone number is 4092333735. Working backward from 0, the counter will be at 4092333735ms at some particular time between Saturday 9/10 at 3:14:00 PM and Sunday 9/11 3:13:00 PM, determined by exactly what time on Oct 28, 2011 has been written into the code as “0”. I’ve seen other dates given, but I ran these calculations in excel, and then confirmed them with wolframalfa www.wolframalpha.com... after “thelighter” pointed me there.

The fact that the counter could reach 4092333735ms on September 11 could obviously be very important. I don’t know enough about writing computer code to comment on what the reference point for the counter’s “0” time is. Is it 12:00:00 AM October 28 or another time during that day? I have my hunch, but I need some help with the code. Can some one assist?

Yes, I think that the counter matching eventually the phone number is quite relevant. I mentioned it here, but it went unnoticed. I thought that the sentence "speak to open when it's time" placed right above the counter was a clue to maybe call when the counter matches the phone, and find a special recorded message.

Glad you found out what day that will happen... wow, September 11... definitely not a coincidence!

new topics

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join