It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
I also sometimes think the fact that 0627,0628and 0629 lead to that page and because its 3 in a row maybe the 3 days of darkness

3 days of darkness... reminds me of a geomagnetic reversal.

From a scientific perspective, courtesy of Wikipedia:

Because the magnetic field has never been observed to reverse by humans with instrumentation, and the mechanism of field generation is not well understood, it is difficult to say what the characteristics of the magnetic field might be leading up to such a reversal. Some speculate that a greatly diminished magnetic field during a reversal period will expose the surface of the Earth to a substantial and potentially damaging increase in cosmic radiation. However, Homo erectus and their ancestors certainly survived many previous reversals, though they did not depend on computer systems that could be damaged by large coronal mass ejections. There is no uncontested evidence that a magnetic field reversal has ever caused any biological extinctions. A possible explanation is that the solar wind may induce a sufficient magnetic field in the Earth's ionosphere to shield the surface from energetic particles even in the absence of the Earth's normal magnetic field. Another possible explanation is that the magnetic field does not vanish completely, with many poles forming chaotically in different places during reversal, until it stabilizes again. It may be, however, that the ends of superchrons have caused vigorous convection leading to widespread volcanism, and that the subsequent airborne ash caused extinctions.

Here is a link from another perspective, found HERE:

According to prophetic and channelled writings, the pole and dimensional shifts are simultaneous (but this may not necessarily be the case-as in all things, discernment of all information is the key). About 5 - 6 hours before the actual shift happens, an extraordinary visual phenomenon should take place. The third and fourth dimensions actually begin to interface. Third dimensional consciousness gradually recedes away from us as we approach fourth dimensional consciousness. As the third dimensional grid begins to break down, synthetic objects disappear (say goodbye to your brand new Hi Fi & TV !!). This is one reason that even though there is a 500 million year history of advanced life on this planet, there is virtually no evidence of it. In order to survive a pole-shift, objects must be made purely out of natural materials like the pyramids and the Sphinx-natural materials that are in resonance with the Earth. Even then virtually everything on the planet will be blown away.

I know a lot of the 'pole reversal' talk revolves around 2012... but according to some, the real end of the Mayan calendar is in 2011, so this may, or may not be relevant to the topic at hand. Just something else to consider, I guess.
edit on 3-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

is it supposed to be a clock? what does it mean? sorry...slow here

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by TNTarheel
reply to post by Grower

Grower, try this: poll

Ty TNT, I still get ghost

That's the first I saw that page. Hmmm. I picked 2.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exades
reply to post by Grower

Infinity makes sense.
I've also heard the phrase "as above, so below" associated with 8.

8...especially 888 is goodluck in chinese...prosperity, wealth, fame etc. a chinese uber positive state if you will...

just sharing...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I KNEW I had seen the symbol before.
The tiny pic in the bottom corner of the down pic...
It's a trinity symbol.

Some three-pronged Celtic meanings for the triquetra (trinity) symbol include:
Spirit, Mind, Body
Father, Son, Holy Ghost
Mother, Father, Child
Past, Present, Future
Power, Intellect, Love
Creator, Destroyer, Sustainer
Creation, Preservation, Destruction
Thought, Feeling, Emotion
Mother, Maiden, Crone
Other world, Mortal world, Celestial world
The Celtic symbol for trinity may also pertain to the three Bridgits. Bridgit is one powerful goddess (aspect of Danu), who embodies three aspects which are: Art Healing Metalsmithing

Trinity

Pay attention to the symbol not at the top of the page, but the one next to the meanings.....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
[That's the first I saw that page. Hmmm. I picked 2.

It was part of the update this morning

Many thanks to Exades who shared it with us.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaia831

thank you.

Open is referring to:
1 Deja Vu: a movie about time travel
2 In your dreams: a movie about dreams becoming reality

What do you make of this?

I once read a thread here about a guy who had the ability to dream lucid. He claimed that things he did in his dream became reality. Like triangular cloud forming. He made it in his lucid dream, next day he sees it.

If we alter the holodeck, maybe in a lucid dream, we alter reality?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Didymus42

Maybe someone once posted 2 clocks set in the us and uk timezones on october 28 i think and the uk clock was the monday monday clock upside down but maybe it doesn't mean anything

link   
dudes and dudettes is the team back in action ?
i`m sitting here glancing across the thread and i`m honestly LOST at this point, are we falling back to the old stuff ? Any plans ? its the only reason we made progress days ago, we had plans , who`s taking charge ? Grower ? Druid ?

link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE
reply to post by avatar22

is it supposed to be a clock? what does it mean? sorry...slow here

Not really a clock, more like thinking in a sphere instead of a line.
I haven't gotten any further than that, and it may be a dead end, but thought it worth throwing out there...

link   
reply to post by Gaia831

youve been voting 8 = 8 stands for the infinitive
ive been voting 1 = 1 stands for 0ne
Druid voted for 2 = 2 stands for black/white

may you can give a list to the other numbers, and what they stand for ?
edit on 3-9-2011 by vatel because: key slip

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by avatar22
KK, new thought here...
Maybe we're LOOKING at this wrong....
We (as humans) tend to look at all things in a linear fashion.
Maybe we need to look at this spherically...

2 2
3 3
4 4
- -
-

OK, for some reason it's not letting me post what I'm trying to do here....
but just picture this on a clock... 1 at the top (in the 12 position) and the center - at the bottom (in the 6 position)

Am I crazy for looking in this direction?
I have no idea where this is going exactly... just a thought...

I was so not following what you were trying to say, but hey, it's formatted properly in my reply!

Cracking the slash codes was amazing to me, so I'm listening to your /train/ of thought. LOL.

Perhaps you could do a quick paint sketch and post it???

Please forgive the horrible drawing skills... give me a real brush or pen and I can draw anything... but on the computer I am juvenile.....

Now to me, that looks like a clock, with time running forwards and backwards at the same time, with the future undefined. Certainly ties in with the Quantum Mechanics theme of the cat.

Oh, and BTW, you are a Picasso compared to my paint skills!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Actually it's more like finding more clues and having no idea what to do with them some might not even be connected or relevant to this

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Something cool - you can actually see it. Well, with a simulation

www2.nict.go.jp...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by Gaia831

youve been voting 8 = 8 stands for the infinitive
ive been voting 1 = 1 stands for 0ne
Druid voted for 2 = 2 stands for black/white

may you can give a list to the other numbers, and what they stand for ?
edit on 3-9-2011 by vatel because: key slip

I voted 7...next step in manual

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
i`m sitting here glancing across the thread and i`m honestly LOST at this point, are we falling back to the old stuff ? Any plans ? its the only reason we made progress days ago, we had plans , who`s taking charge ? Grower ? Druid ?

Just a suggestion...you guys wanna assign clues to the ones who are regularly posting here? I mean...if Druid is good at hacking then assign him the hacking tasks and if avatar is good with parallel thinking then assign so and so...

Then by the end of...lets say...48 hours, you guys reconvene again and discuss results with your given assignments...that way, all the info isnt scattered and just floating out there lol

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE

Just a suggestion...you guys wanna assign clues to the ones who are regularly posting here? I mean...if Druid is good at hacking then assign him the hacking tasks and if avatar is good with parallel thinking then assign so and so...

Then by the end of...lets say...48 hours, you guys reconvene again and discuss results with your given assignments...that way, all the info isnt scattered and just floating out there lol

yeah thats what i`m getting at, maybe not - splitting up and taking different tasks, just working as a unit again... we did great earlier in the thread... about 100 pages back
but then we all started to lose interest because there was broken peices all over the place. Dont think Druid will be "hacking" any time soon, what with his new found spiritual side n all

edit on 3-9-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Numerology

1. Individual. Aggressor. Yang.
2. Balance. Union. Receptive. Yin.
3. Communication/interaction. Neutrality.
4. Creation.
5. Action. Restlessness.
6. Reaction/flux. Responsibility.
7. Thought/consciousness.
8. Power/sacrifice.
9. Highest level of change.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yah, dude, we're back in action. The site has new updates. He's promising a new clue soon!

I'm still getting caught up on my reading, then doing a post about the 2387 code.

We're all just working together! Seems to work best that way. We also got a few new people who have been coming up with some very good ideas too.

Back to reading.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Thanks for the link

We've attempted simulating things like a geomagnetic reversal before in class... with varying results...
We're students, we're still learning

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join