It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Hey Avatar, maybe you missed my post on pg. 80?

www.transientman.com...
edit on 3-9-2011 by boomerdude because: spelling,

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

You are very welcome. Your son is a smart cookie - he made me take a second look at that key

He definitely needs to join in on the 'solving' of this thing.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

open@oct282011.com...good luck, mine won't go through

edit on 3-9-2011 by Grower because: quick finger...

Sent an email to open and I got a failure notice. Is anyone else able to email s/he? If so can you please u2u? I would like for a kind soul to help me get this message to open

R2A.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The key pic. Could it be an equal sign instead of a box?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by boomerdude

No, we all thought it WAS two slashes, but I downloaded it and messed around and found it is definitely a box.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

If it isn't something that is too personal, or something that you don't want others to see, have you thought about just posting it here?

Open will get it...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I might be wrong but are you saying that the 2 slashes form a box and something might be inside or between it or do we have to think what could be inside that makes sense

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire

If it isn't something that is too personal, or something that you don't want others to see, have you thought about just posting it here?

Open will get it...

Thank you so much Jour my friend. I will ponder that. It is not really that personal, I just don't wanna be attacked because of where my thoughts are leading me. I want to keep the harmony that is created throughout this thread.

love, light and peace,
R2A

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
I might be wrong but are you saying that the 2 slashes form a box and something might be inside or between it or do we have to think what could be inside that makes sense

Well, that didn't work.
I posted the pic a few pages back. You can see for yourself that it's a box
Page 279.

edit on 3-9-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by Grower

Here's a pic of the original key:

What is the hands in the pic below the key opening? Are they picking a lock? Do those numbers have any meaning. I noticed that all them ended 4. That was a code wasn't it? Not sure where I am trying to go with this. I am not the greatest at trying to solve puzzles but they fascinate me.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I understand

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Originally posted by JourPolaire

Open will get it...

Thank you so much Jour my friend. I will ponder that. It is not really that personal, I just don't wanna be attacked because of where my thoughts are leading me. I want to keep the harmony that is created throughout this thread.

love, light and peace,
R2A

You won't get attacked here. I don't think there's anything someone hasn't already branched out to, so I think you're safe

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

i don't believe anyone of us has any right to attack you in any way for you sharing your thoughts..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I thought i was supposed to search it at first

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
oct282011.com...**42.html

On the very top of the page:

No, it's not an illusion.

Btw, the original page returned.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaia831
Hiya! I just joined ats just for this thread.
Ive tried reading up as much as possible but please bear with me if i repeat questions asked or answers given.
Mad props for the minds at work here, there is some great out of the box thinking going on that i'd love to be part of. So, my perspective on the purple 1234)*---*(4321 ; i feel as though this is a representation of the whole. Opposites seperated by worlds -the ) (-, parallel universes -the ** representing stars-, and --- being the "nothingness" or time and space separating them. Or someone looking at themselves with the mirror separating, man and woman, ying and yang..and it's purple. Purple in itself is seem as the ideale colour being the combination of two opposites, red and blue, warm and cool, and is also known as the colour of good judgement and spiritualiteit fulfillment. Its also connected to the crown chakra, that connects you to the whole. So yeah...hi everybody.

Welcome aboard! I am still back at pg 279, getting caught up, but those are some excellent insights. There is a link in my sig that if you click on, it'll have a condensed version of all the important stuff we've learned so far......

Back to reading.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
In your dreams is a movie too. About realising that dreams can become reality.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Maybe the key is either representing parallel universes or something that literally has rifts in it

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Don't forget, we still have this page to mess with, also.
Those of you who haven't seen it yet, turn your speakers on

oct282011.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by troyof69
Hi everyone. I have been following this thread since page 1. LOTS of reading on breaks and at lunch time. So I have noticed a few things that maybe slipped by due to the amount of threads posted. On page 150 I think, scotms posted " Illusion 93 eth nbru" I don't remember what was said but I didn't find anyone unscrambling this. The scrambeled letters are " the burn" or het brun, teh nurb. Has anyone tried this? Also there was a post with capital letters that were shown on one of the pages. I, show, own. Has anyone played with these? Such as: I won show, show I won, whos I now, etc... Just a thought and a fresh pair of eyes trying to help. Also has anyone been to this website? october28th2011.com... I just found it doing a yahoo search on the date.
edit on 3-9-2011 by troyof69 because: added web address and question

Whois Server Version 2.0 Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered with many different competing registrars. Go to www.internic.net... for detailed information. Domain Name: OCTOBER28TH2011.COM Registrar: WILD WEST DOMAINS, INC. Whois Server: whois.wildwestdomains.com Referral URL: www.wildwestdomains.com... Name Server: NS1921.HOSTGATOR.COM Name Server: NS1922.HOSTGATOR.COM Status: clientDeleteProhibited Status: clientRenewProhibited Status: clientTransferProhibited Status: clientUpdateProhibited Updated Date: 20-jan-2011 Creation Date: 15-nov-2010 Expiration Date: 15-nov-2011

That's the whois data for that site. Note the creation date. It does seem to be creepy, got it bookmarked to read later, but I don't think it's related. Not the same style of information.

Thanks for the info!

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join