It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by Gaia831

youve been voting 8 = 8 stands for the infinitive
ive been voting 1 = 1 stands for 0ne
Druid voted for 2 = 2 stands for black/white

may you can give a list to the other numbers, and what they stand for ?
edit on 3-9-2011 by vatel because: key slip

Hey Gaia, (love the username, BTW) how about a small summary of what ALL the numbers 1 through 10 stand for. If Open is asking us which numbers we like, maybe we can compare against your list???

Has anyone voted for Grower's 4 yet?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

I'm glad you're back, Tall. I love to read your posts. You're to the point and so very, very funny. Thank you for making me smile.

link   
Numerology II

1= a, j, s; 2= b, k, t; 3= c, l, u; 4= d, m, v; 5= e, n, w; 6= f, o, x; 7= g, p, y; 8= h, q, z; 9= i, r

link   
reply to post by drunkenbuddha

Interesting! firstly the movies. i believe what he is trying to get us to do is to unlock our own divinity if you will.. "in your dreams..." everything is possible and you create your own reality. you are submerged in your subconscious, easier to be freed of the ego and become God.. one is all, all is one..as above, so below.. With the knowledge that the quantum theory, noetic science and such that i have, i truly believe it is possible to alter your reality. Fairly simple doc but have you seen "the secret"? this is all about that aswell.. Also there are the water experiments and curing cancer etc.. this goes together well with your story of the lucid dreaming, in the end everything is consciousness and you are a part of everything, so why not! altering the holodeck can be done in many ways.. from hypnosis to positive affirmations, nlp, or as simple as deciding to be open to things thus discovering new ways of seeing things.. i could say we alter reality every day

link   
guys...i just double checked the chinese symbol...I think its not patience...

www.career-success-for-newbies.com...

check out the absence of the diagonal slash in this link as compared to the oct28 site...

im double checking some of the discoveries that were compiled already...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thankyou! I will do so now, should have some notes lying around..give me 10 min or so

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
message from open on record ( wether he/she/it got hacked or traffic probs)

open
September 3, 2011 at 6:57 pm
There are many people who have brought it down. It’s in a more secure area now. I cannot determine who is doing it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Google Kanji Symbols

That must be a different symbol. these slashes are curved. and i have missed so much, im not sure if i want to go back and read all the pages, if someone can send me a little recap that would be helpful.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

I tried to choose 4, but, for some unknown reason, my mouse chose 1 without me even realizing...

I love 4... it's all about spacetime

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

I'm glad you're back, Tall. I love to read your posts. You're to the point and so very, very funny. Thank you for making me smile.

Well i thought i`d come see how ya`ll were getting on, help out if possible, but i`m still lost

Glad to see you havn`t thrown in the towel TNT

i better stop posting untill ive got a point to make , the mod`s will be watching and their not too keen on me to start with

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaia831

Yes, i'm aware of the reality creation principle like in the secret. Been reading about it a lot before oct282011 showed up.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The symbol means patience

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Doesn't really help much considering the fact that we already knew patience was involved

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by TNTarheel

I tried to choose 4, but, for some unknown reason, my mouse chose 1 without me even realizing...

I love 4... it's all about spacetime

"There are no coincidences..."

I tried to vote for Grower's 4 but only 1 vote per computer(?) is allowed.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
message from open on record ( wether he/she/it got hacked or traffic probs)

open
September 3, 2011 at 6:57 pm
There are many people who have brought it down. It’s in a more secure area now. I cannot determine who is doing it.

Yep, he was getting hacked.

However, check this out:

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.19 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.19 OpenSSL/1.0.0d DAV/2 mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at oct282011.com Port 80

He's running Apache, which I already knew, but he's complied in several security modules. Anything between a / is a new module he's added. ssl is "secure sockets layer". Without explaining it all, he has that thing lock up tighter than Fort Knox now!

Which brings me to another point. Open is pretty smart. Has this thing evolved, or was this all planned from the beginning?

Btw, I am caught up to date on reading, so I'm off to work on my post.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The poll looks like an experiment or maybe the answer or at least part of it isn the meaning of the numbers

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe

Google Kanji Symbols

That must be a different symbol. these slashes are curved. and i have missed so much, im not sure if i want to go back and read all the pages, if someone can send me a little recap that would be helpful.

got it! thanks!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

On this it's the same. www.tiptopsigns.com...
?

Nevermind, phone and now I'm behind again...
edit on 3-9-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
Well i thought i`d come see how ya`ll were getting on, help out if possible, but i`m still lost

Glad to see you havn`t thrown in the towel TNT

i better stop posting untill ive got a point to make , the mod`s will be watching and their not too keen on me to start with

An old saying: In for a penny, in for a pound. A good summary of why I'm still here.

The T&Cs are hard to follow in some threads. We may not agree with them all the time, but ATS has some great mods. Just make sure you're posts aren't way off-topic or personal attacks and you should do just fine.

Surely, by now, you have an opinion or theory on this topic. Won't you share it...(think before you post)?

link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe

Google Kanji Symbols

There a link in Growers and my sigs. Most everything is covered there.

new topics

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join