It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

Same here, also AlasBabylon (the person suspected to be behind this) keeps saying something about spreading God's Vladamir Putin message, I don't know what he means yet.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokenbullet56

Same here, also AlasBabylon (the person suspected to be behind this) keeps saying something about spreading God's Vladamir Putin message, I don't know what he means yet.

Did you get that info from GLP?

For some reason my IP address is banned from that site, who knows why? I hear there is some more information there, but not being able to see what others say and expand the info base is difficult for me.

edit on 25-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
he linked to an article earlyer in the glp thread, you may want to check it out. something about russia and well, you'll see.

ed: this, since snowen can't link

www.alexanderpalace.org...
edit on 25/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Man, I must have something wrong.

Got another Mailer Daemon.

:
No MX or A records for [email protected]

Is this not the right address, or am I being thick?
edit on 25-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostcat
I found this video that is spot on topic with the end of the Mayan calendar date as Oct 28, 2011. I have watched it several times and cannot stop thinking about the message. Basically, the belief it puts forward, is that humans will face both an inner and outer shift of reality and return to the "one". One being the one true spirit or source. I tried searching several ways to see if it has been posted yet. But nothing came up. Apologies if it has already been posted. Curiously, the "Thinker" is also used in this video.

Anyway - here it is. A bit long but I found it fascinating:

iparte.com...

PS - I hope the link works. I am so not computer savvy.

Peace

I don't know if this has came up yet just up page 20 but I read this post and you said .."shift of reality and return the ONE" source. I have no clue if this was brought up as well , but the Beatles song that's was on the site which I believe it was Hello Goodbye ... I YouTube hello goodbye backwards masking www.youtube.com...

It says things like say yes ... one yes... one yes "I" am .. yes, "we" are one with ... one at heart.. one yes "I" am

Ian lungold talked about this in many videos and oct 28 2011 is the end of a galactic cycle and that we would be entering the universal cycle as one together his words "evolve" ... and for all who say Ian was a hoaxes then so be it but the message was positive for us not end times so let's just hope for the best

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Maybe he's gone to bed for the night lol

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
=O new post over at glp finally makes some sense of the beetles video, turns out theres backmasking in that song, ala zepplin style.

projectpixels.com...

and the backmasking... www.youtube.com...

creepy, as, words i can't use...im sure you understand.

apparently paul mcartney was killed and replaced with an impostor according to youtube. just, bizarre

ed: backmasking can just occur by the way, to those not familiar with the subject. if you are such a person, i suggest checking out the backmasking on some of obama's chants >_> with the help of our good friend youtube.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
=O new post over at glp finally makes some sense of the beetles video, turns out theres backmasking in that song, ala zepplin style.

projectpixels.com...

and the backmasking... www.youtube.com...

creepy, as, words i can't use...im sure you understand.

apparently paul mcartney was killed and replaced with an impostor according to youtube. just, bizarre

ed: backmasking can just occur by the way, to those not familiar with the subject. if you are such a person, i suggest checking out the backmasking on some of obama's chants >_> with the help of our good friend youtube.

just posted above about this odd

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Yeah I think there are a few people watching both forums so the info ends up on both.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

i'm beginning to think that this is a cryptic warning of sorts. following the Czar's murder, Stalin took over during the 'October Revolution'. while the 28th isn't specifically cited, i think it's being generally implied that the mayan "endtimes" point more to a revolution, and either subsequent fascist takeover or reawakening of the people, perhaps triggered by a single tipping point, much like schroedinger's cat. if it goes one way, we are all 'dead', so to speak; the other, we're 'alive', and only time - and chance - will tell. perhaps the countdown is to a specific event, sooner than oct 28, that will affect this tipping point. a lot of the symbolism makes sense along with this theory -

the morse code on the phone line - while we don't yet know what it's saying, could imply transmission of secret information to a rebellion, much like numbers stations work.

photo of alexander graham bell - literally invented a revolutionary new type of network

if history has 'taught' us to give up or give in, and we do, the oppressors have already won

et cetera, not sure what was posted on the site before tonight, as i just joined this fray not but two hours ago. but like i said, this is definitely something real, unless he's a very good and dedicated liar, which, from my correspondence with him, i don't think he is. this whole thing, to me, has the air that he would love to just go on and blurt out what's really going on, but can't.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by alexbassguy

I like your take on it all. I've been following it for 2 days now but my brain just doesn't seem to work in the way a lot of other peoples does.

I tend to not be able to "see" anything unless it is spelled out in front of me lol

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

as little faith as i put in backmasking (lots of music production experience tells me that it's essentially impossible to plan something like that) that is really interesting. if it's true, it was probably chosen along with the whole 'one-ness' theme of modern spirituality. perhaps the goal of the revolution? defeat the man and unite us all?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

AlasBabylon's avatar that was posted on Oct28 website
is Russia's most sacred ancient crown. The image was
taken from a 1913 Romanov poster. An exact copy of
the crown was given to Vladimir Putin on His 50th birthday.

For almost a hundred years, there has been much speculation
whether there were any secret survivors of the murdered Romanov
royal family.

Like the cat, the Romanov bodies were covered with acid.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

You seem to be on he right track, it would also explain the double headed eagle spoken about earlier.
The imperial seal.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

AlasBabylon's avatar that was posted on Oct28 website
is Russia's most sacred ancient crown. The image was
taken from a 1913 Romanov poster. An exact copy of
the crown was given to Vladimir Putin on His 50th birthday.

For almost a hundred years, there has been much speculation
whether there were any secret survivors of the murdered Romanov
royal family.

Like the cat, the Romanov bodies were covered with acid.

Hey AlasBabylon

link   
interesting... just thrown up over at glp, www.projectpixels.com/rr prompts for a password. any 1337 H4X0R5 on here? lolz

and now realizing... perhaps Russia, or at least Putin, is the perpetrator of this coming 'event'?
edit on 25-8-2011 by alexbassguy because: (no reason given)

link   

in an earlier post it was decoded or at least for that number

Originally posted by 200457

Originally posted by supergod
Here is the number that was originally posted on the site:
409-233-3735
Supposedly, there was music and if you left a message you would get a reply on the site.
Then it said Monday, Monday.
Then there appeared a graph.

i called and it was a morse code message but i cant decode it, does anyone here know morse code?

Decoded the message "Please Realize"
edit on 24-8-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddreamer2012

Cool, must have missed that. Thanks

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
passcoded url's? this really has turned into a notpr0n clone =/ or not.

as for getting through that, not it.

ed: I tried u: schrodingers p: cat and the phone message one, though I might have spelt schrodingers wrong.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
and now a password to login weird

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join