It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
ah your explaination was better >_> I would usually go to wiki myself and re-research the case before stating the details but...effort xD

ed: this should suffice as a decent source of info on the details I guess en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 24-8-2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

ed2: I just realised the picture is the same as the one on the site...also why are train and around emphesised? also why do I care anymore? heh..

after some thought it seams I agree with the objective collapse theory perspective, however this touched on quantum mechanics and, well ask feynman.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
so what's he saying? that something is coming to observe us and create an alternate universe? lol?

"train" is bold
and
"around" is italicized

something is coming back around? elenin?

or does he mean its about to be 12 and he's going to do it again... someone shoot their wild theory at me

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
ed2: I just realised the picture is the same as the one on the site...also why are train and around emphesised? also why do I care anymore? heh..

haha he ripped it straight from wikipedia? and yeah, i'm over it all lol

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
and the name of the final pic...

itswhatyouknow_itsnotamystery_mostofyouhavefoundit_png

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
regarding...well, this...the key, the "tick...times a wasting", not exactly what was written I know but, all seam to point to time or a clock, maybe hinting at cyclic time? or time slips? or not.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm thinking this person thinks humanity will be opening and looking into this "box" on Oct 28 2011.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

I think it means we are in the box, Not opening it. So if this is correct then what is opening it?

I could be wrong but this is the conclusion I came to

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
I'm thinking this person thinks humanity will be opening and looking into this "box" on Oct 28 2011.

Someone over at GLP said this too then AlasBabylon* wrote:

"If you think that, then we're not thinking inside the same box."

*Alasbabylon being the person I believe to be behind it all

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokenbullet56

I think it means we are in the box, Not opening it. So if this is correct then what is opening it?

I could be wrong but this is the conclusion I came to

I think you might be right.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Funny thing is I thought that right before he posted what seems like a hint, So I guess humanity is in the box, and I also believe he is behind it, he has been giving hints the whole time, he has to be part of it at least.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
regarding...well, this...the key, the "tick...times a wasting", not exactly what was written I know but, all seam to point to time or a clock, maybe hinting at cyclic time? or time slips? or not.

While I can completely respect playing along with the fun/interesting yet pointless(I'm playing along too) puzzle created by a highly fragile ego/low self esteem individual (aka narcissist) I don't think it's worth reading into it as if it has some potential deep meaning as there is not one to be found. There's no secret this person knows, they are very good at creating an entertaining puzzle and I give them that. It's fun but that's about it, there is no great truth at the end of the puzzle.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
ladys and gentlemen your attention please...

With the short attention span of the average human, this psyop won't last until Oct 28.

I don't think I need to say anything else. this was posted by alasbabylon aswell by the way. I suppose that means the about page is not entirely genuine in its message either, if the user in question are the same people.

ed: at this point im out, keyword being psyop. no thank you sir.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Could be the whole thing has no hidden message we were just meant to find shrodinger's cat, and are reading into it to much.
edit on 24-8-2011 by brokenbullet56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Also the member obviously watches both sites before this began, so could just be playing of the oct 28th hype for attention.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokenbullet56
Could be the whole thing has no hidden message we were just meant to find shrodinger's cat, and are reading into it to much.
edit on 24-8-2011 by brokenbullet56 because: (no reason given)

That's what I think. This is the end.

AlasBabylon created this loosely put together puzzle thinking it was something better than what it was. It was certainly disjointed and all over the place. Quite a few "clues" that ended up having no relevance to the end result.

Pretty sure he will try to maintain interest to keep the traffic up to projectpixels though

Props to Alasbabylon for the effort though with the emails and phone calls but give up trying to pretend there is something deeper to this. You just found an interesting concept and ran with it

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Oh now there's a counter counting down until the next "mystery" lol

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I'm thinking that whoever is behind this website thinks they are a genius.

But, they're not......

link   
Ahhh screw it, i'm still playing lol

Source code now contains:

!-- 4092333735 open@ | Most will miss the point entirely looking for material, ignore them. !--
edit on 24-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

edit: I'm at work and not much to do lol
edit on 24-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by snowen20

I'm thinking that whoever is behind this website thinks they are a genius.

But, they're not......

Exactly.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
the timer after clicking revealed that it will run out around 20 hours from now, im getting a bad vibe but thought y'all should know.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join