It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Ready?

Please, let us begin

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Sorry TallWhiteHuman, but I'm here to derail it again. Feel the need to share. All one and all. The whole concept of this thing has been melding science and philosophy/religion. That sparks a cord with me. I'm a physicist/engineer by trade yet very spiritual in nature. For a long time I kept my two parts separate. Until I was no longer able to do so. Then I sought out ways to converge the two. At first it was easy. I found a book called the Tao of Physics. It related Taoist/Eastern thought to Physics concepts/ideas. I still felt a void. Being a recovering Catholic there was still something missing to me. And then it came to me. If you could sum up Eastern thought in one sentence, I summized that it would be "God is in and of all Things." I then thought of Western thoughts on this . . . "God is in his heaven and all is right with the world." The Bible says the first thing God created was light and it was good. My physics mind thought about light. What is so interesting about light. It exhibits wave particle duality. Depending on how you decide to look at it, it is either a wave or a particle. Much like our dead/alive cat. So I was lead to write a book . . . "The wave particle duality of God". Never did write it though. I don't feel up to the task. I'm also reminded of the nature of an electron. When you get physically close to someone, electrons from you jump to them, and from them to you. You share yourself with them. This is the property that electron microscopes work upon. The interesting thing is that the electron never exists in the space beteween you and the other person and no one knows exactly how the exchange happens. They call it tunnelling. This has lead to the idea that our universe must be made up of more dimensions than we can concieve/experience. Hence string theory. Sorry for the long post. Felt the need to share.

Damn . . . feel all naked now. . .

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
That said, the only true dark are the lies and deceit given to people, and the only true light is the truth. Light and dark are merely illusions to try and create division and walls which leads to even more wars. If you honestly do not see anything wrong with this picture, i suggest you open your eyes more. Those who seek real truth are open to ALL suggestions even if it questions their beliefs.

Angel, you have given us another solid post. I read your post referenced here in this one. I think I must read more of your thoughts.

Thank you for sharing

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

Oh jesus here comes the religious ties. Really?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

The journey is at least as important as the destination.

Driver, you have summed up many thoughts with one small sentence. A great truth is in what you have written
edit on 9/1/2011 by TNTarheel because: worn out keyboard

I've been off the posts a while.Has anyone posted eye gazing videos?
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[url=http://www.examiner.com/tantra-in-san-francisco/the-power-of-eye-gazing]http://www.examiner.com/tantra-in-san-francisco/the-power-of-eye-gazing[/ url]

I've got to work on uploading videos again
edit on 1-9-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttyX

Not a long post but a very interesting one.

Naked...or vulnerable? No need for either feeling...several of us (myself included) shared thoughts and experiences here that we held to ourselves before.

Thank you for trusting us enough to share.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

I don't think so, BlueStar.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119
reply to post by Ivanova

I understand your exasperation with the post in question, but not all religious ties are . . . gently said . . . without merit. You, yourself, in your sig. mention "not claiming to know".

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I say mystery because to us it is. To him, it's not. I suspect that he's already tried to tell people, and his message fell on deaf ears, and he resorted to a new technique, one in which everything is more mysterious, and has set up everything so we have to search for answers. That's the way to get people to listen. Don't just shove something down their throats, like religion does, but let them learn on their own, and they'll want to learn more.

So what have we learned so far?

We have a website. Called oct282011.com, and it's mirror, here. It's filled with some interesting imagery, and words, and it contains some sort of message, we're sure of that.

There's a safe, HERE. We have a list of codes that work for the keypad. We'll have to go over them, in a bit.

There a site for us to communicate on as well, a subdomain, record.oct282011.com, but it appears to be down right now.

All this is run by a small group of people, and Open seems to be the person handling communications. You can send him an email at [email protected]. He responds if you appear to be sincere. Don't mail him if you are simple going to flame him for answers. It's not his way. He will not spoon feed us, yet we've had a few beggars wanting instant answers.

This is not like that. If we could just read about it, then the message wouldn't be the same, and the level of our own comprehension would be diminished.

Now, let's bring up the most interesting aspects of what we've learned so far. Who's first?

Mind you, I will be subtracting points for people who wander severely off topic. When you get to minus ten, well, that just shows your refusal to learn what this is all about. We'll call you a troll afterwards. I'm not handing out points, because we've had some interesting conversations, and many excellent contributions, and it would simply be too hard to tally up everyone's positive comments.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
reply to post by nuttyX

Not a long post but a very interesting one.

Naked...or vulnerable? No need for either feeling...several of us (myself included) shared thoughts and experiences here that we held to ourselves before.

Thank you for trusting us enough to share.

Naked . . . Vulnerable . . . to me the same thing. I don't speak much about this in real life. A little easier here. I've had many near death experiences. So much so that I went a little reckless for awhile thinking I was invulnerable. I've since had to re-evaluate a lot of my life. Older now and all. I now see all the time I've got left as 'gravy'. (Platoon quote). I intend to treat it as such. Thanks for your kind words.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttyX
Sorry TallWhiteHuman, but I'm here to derail it again. Feel the need to share. All one and all. The whole concept of this thing has been melding science and philosophy/religion. That sparks a cord with me. I'm a physicist/engineer by trade yet very spiritual in nature. For a long time I kept my two parts separate. Until I was no longer able to do so. Then I sought out ways to converge the two. At first it was easy. I found a book called the Tao of Physics. It related Taoist/Eastern thought to Physics concepts/ideas. I still felt a void. Being a recovering Catholic there was still something missing to me. And then it came to me. If you could sum up Eastern thought in one sentence, I summized that it would be "God is in and of all Things." I then thought of Western thoughts on this . . . "God is in his heaven and all is right with the world." The Bible says the first thing God created was light and it was good. My physics mind thought about light. What is so interesting about light. It exhibits wave particle duality. Depending on how you decide to look at it, it is either a wave or a particle. Much like our dead/alive cat. So I was lead to write a book . . . "The wave particle duality of God". Never did write it though. I don't feel up to the task. I'm also reminded of the nature of an electron. When you get physically close to someone, electrons from you jump to them, and from them to you. You share yourself with them. This is the property that electron microscopes work upon. The interesting thing is that the electron never exists in the space beteween you and the other person and no one knows exactly how the exchange happens. They call it tunnelling. This has lead to the idea that our universe must be made up of more dimensions than we can concieve/experience. Hence string theory. Sorry for the long post. Felt the need to share.

Damn . . . feel all naked now. . .

I personally believe in a multi-verse theory of reality. I've read just about every book on the subject. Everyone from Penrose, Hofstader, and Hawking, to name a few. I'm well versed in Quantum Mechanics, at least the theories, anyway. Think about it, we are all made up of quantum particles, the interaction of which is not fully understood.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119
reply to post by Ivanova

I understand your exasperation with the post in question, but not all religious ties are . . . gently said . . . without merit. You, yourself, in your sig. mention "not claiming to know".

Absolutely. No one knows, which is why i hate to see interesting threads start to diverge into religious wars. Regardless, I am doing no help to the situation. Ive been following this thread since the beginning and have only added two comments about religion

On with the topics guys, apologies.

p.s. and i was not targeting you specifically Ivanova, that was to anyone sparking religion debate. Religious ties are interesting and okay, but debating? Nah. Remember, he said this has nothing do do with religion.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttyX

I've had 3 NDEs, and I think your insight will be valuable here.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

That's the thing that most people don't get. It's not entirely understood. Most 'scientists' won't present it that way. They posit that we know everything important in their minds . . . that's not the case. No one is willing to say "I don't Know". That's not good for funding. That's what ruins science. Sorry . . . rant . . .

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Personally, I think we can figure this out without tying in a religious aspect. Personally, I am a Pagan, a heathen so to speak, because I've studied every major world religion, and all of them have contradictions, obvious having been shaped by the hand of mankind, and twisted to meet the needs of the people in power at the time. Pagans follow their own path, respect others, and cause no harm. (Well, I'm not a perfect pagan, hehehe, I'm known to slip up every now and then.)

Notice how Open hasn't been spewing religious dogma? That, in itself, is refreshing.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I will try to free the discussion.

I'm not sure if you mean the things we have learned about Open's quest or what we have learned in general.

I've learned that my experience with eye-sharing (proper term, yes?) wasn't unique...each seems to have similarity and differences.

I've learned it is possible for many peoples of differing ideologies to come together in harmony to seek a common goal...without a disaster to prompt it.

I've learned that this has spoken to us in a deeply personal way...geared toward us as individuals.

I have learned that we, without a doubt, are truly all one.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Druid42

That's the thing that most people don't get. It's not entirely understood. Most 'scientists' won't present it that way. They posit that we know everything important in their minds . . . that's not the case. No one is willing to say "I don't Know". That's not good for funding. That's what ruins science. Sorry . . . rant . . .

I agree, and I also disagree with people adamant in their beliefs, because of that fact. We don't KNOW about the reality around us, we are only beginning to understand it.

You can also quit apologizing, no need friend. You are making positive contributions to this thread, and have made a very valid point. As I said, I think your insight will be very valuable.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttyX

Good info nutty x...thanks for sharing : )

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Have you ever heard of the 4200 cubic feet sphere that is centered around the heart and that contains all the dimensions of the multiverse (including your past and future selves)?
There's that number again. 42.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Fraam because: fat fingers

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thank you.

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join