It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SillyAndSweet
I don't think we're done yet. A few days ago I shared my "a-ha" moment by emailing Open.
This is the last response I got...

There is major significance to the date. Is there more? Yes, small steps.

So I am not the only one who wonders why Oct 28, yes?

must....have....sleep

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Me and my wife wonder the same we've done the eye exercise and would be interested in others results

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
What's up everyone, can someone please fill me in on the last 40 ish pages or point me to important links

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis416

Me and my wife wonder the same we've done the eye exercise and would be interested in others results

Hello, Anubis, welcome to the thread

Several of us have shared our experiences but the posts are scattered among the pages. If I weren't so very, very tired, I would find some of them for you.

Perhaps some of those members are here tonight and would speak with you about it, yes?

Peace to you

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
What's up everyone, can someone please fill me in on the last 40 ish pages or point me to important links

Welcome back 200457

Go back one page and you can help with begining to put the pieces together.

Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SillyAndSweet

I think it's his birthday. Just my theory. It's also a deadline for us figuring this out? We've researched the past, and there are a lot of dates that correlate to that one.

No definite answers yet.

I suggest we put the clues we don't know on the back burner for now, and go after the easier ones. Sorta like how you prefer edge pieces first when doing a real jigsaw puzzle. Maybe TNT's suggestion of a txt document to list all the solved and unsolved clues is a good one.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Peace to you too, and we thank you for the warm welcome.
Between me and the wife we had different experiences, for me at first everything went dark around her eyes as shown in the examples, then to a white wash followed by what i could only call vibrations and colors

In her eyes, she says in general it externalized my emotions and that my physical shape completely changed.
At first i was a little scared of it but was drawn at the same time has anyone else experienced any of this?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
And i noticed earlier a few folks were posting about dreams they were having being strange....i have been lurking on ats for years and on this thread since it started, and ultimately its what drew me into creating a profile. In most of my dreams i'm being shown things i have a fear of and in the end ultimately overcoming them

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

WE got serious again at page 242 or so. Please feel free to grab a clue and give it meaning. I'm tallying a list of solved and unsolved clues.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I just got done reading through 242, didn't really notice anything new? I'll read back further I guess. I can see that some of you are starting to get it or at least getting real close. Good to see. This thread is awesome by the way, I've never seen a thread with such a controversial topic take off in harmony like this
edit on 1-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Sorry for the typo...it's actually 4200 ( still 42 though).

Here the link. I suggest downloading the audio file and go to the 24:45 minute mark for this particular topic. However, if multiverse is what interest you you may want to listen to all 3 parts (or at least part 3 in full).

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis416
And i noticed earlier a few folks were posting about dreams they were having being strange....i have been lurking on ats for years and on this thread since it started, and ultimately its what drew me into creating a profile. In most of my dreams i'm being shown things i have a fear of and in the end ultimately overcoming them

Welcome aboard Anubis, please grab a clue and feel free to give it meaning.

The eye gazing manual is still on the unsolved list, sorry, can't help you there yet, but I think it's something about trust, openess, and honesty. I believe that was code **42?

My own dreams have been vivid, and unusual, like my mind is trying to tell me something. Of course, I've always been like that, hehehe. The frequency is what is most interesting. Since starting this thread, they've become nightly, and I can wake up, get my son on the bus, and lay back down for 2 hours before work, and pop right back into the same one. The next night is a different one. It's nothing that I feel harmful, so I am going with it, exploring, and letting it flow. To use a cliche, good vibes.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

I think it's his birthday. Just my theory.

I'm curious why you think it his birthday?

Not that it matters, just curious

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Thanks! Got it bookmarked, and will definitely read/listen after I get some sleep. Dunno how much longer I'll be online tonight.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SillyAndSweet

Originally posted by Druid42

I think it's his birthday. Just my theory.

I'm curious why you think it his birthday?

Not that it matters, just curious

Due to that fact that no one can actually predict a future event with accuracy, unless they are a physic or mystic, which Open does not seem to be, it seems unlikely that he has picked that date to say the world is ending, or we are all ascending, yadda yadda. It seems that it is personal to him somehow, maybe an event that occurred in his life on October 28, and the biggest event in anyone's life would be their birthday. Regardless, it has special meaning to him.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Yes! Finally someone who can tally all the theories about the clues! Thanks for volunteering lol I'll put in my share as well...I've been lurking here since 8311 began and ended. I think I'll use some of my methods there in solving this puzzle here. ATS and the other forums were amazing in solving 8311..I'm sure with everyone working on this, we'll get to the bottom of it as well.

If it turns out to be nothing then I'm ok with it. I guess it's the journey that's important...not the destination.

So here we go...goodluck guys! : )

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It's time to ask Open for a request:

Open,

You decide if we are on the right track. If we are, I would like to request a second st2.jpg on your main page. The reason for my request is simple. The more st2s we collect the closer we will know we are to our destination. Also, feel free to remove an st2 when we veer off the incorrect track.

Some of us have realized where we went wrong. We'll help you as much as we can.

Deal?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

That's too bad.

No matter, whatever the result of this, I believe what has transpired thus far has made a difference for those who have participated. All those who have participated.

It has made a difference to me.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

That is quite enough.

Maybe the mods are as hooked as some of us.

But that is enough.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Maybe oct 28th could be sort of a time to set for yourself to open up as to readjust to the coming changes, i mean look at everything going on now..we have wars with free nations over not giving into a banking cartel, MSM blinds us constantly to facts which can be researched with a free mind for truth, these are the negative which blind us and turn everyone onto each other.

Not to bring religion in but it really does have a major role in mass conflict yet another thing turning one another against each other in creating a mental imprisonment based on "What i say is right, so follow or burn"...please ...to me what open is doing is really trying to do is OPEN us up to reality. We can create a paradise for we are our own gods and our own keepers and if we can utilize and unify that oneness than what can come against us absolutely nothing because nothing is just that, a falsified word for control of the masses...

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join