It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

You seem to be unfamiliar with some of the Buddhist concepts. Hate never enters into things. Even when they are being persecuted and massacred. Its all love. Now I don't proclaim to be a Buddhist or have their strength of conviction but I can get it..sometimes. A killer is in all of us. Life is cruel, we have to make it better ourselves.

I'll let the music do the talking as its time to crash here.

A train without a conductor sounds good to me as I can't afford train fare. If there is no driver I'd be happy to take up that role but be warned, I have but 2 speeds, stop and go. From my username you can guess the speed I like to drive at.

edit on 1/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added the train stuff

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Be kind to one another...for we are all one.

edit on 9/1/2011 by TNTarheel because: coding

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

You believe in a vengeful god? Do you think if there was a 'higher being' that he could give a rats ass (modern parlance) as to our currently pitiful and pathetic attempt at existence? I do not hold that train of thought. Pun not intended. If there is "something more", he/she would be either all-accepting or totally indifferent but again that is just an opinion.

I am not on a hippy peace-loving train, I'm on a train with a destination and I am trying to make the journey as pleasant as possible. The journey is at least as important as the destination. Where it goes nobody knows, but the wheels on the train go round and round, just like the universe.

For the record, I believe most if not all religions have been corrupted bt those in charge but some do seem more spritual than others. The worship of man imho is the first sign of falsehood. Did God himself not say make no idols? And yet many pray to Jesus who was born a man and died a man.

How is your Holy Tsar looking now? Looks like a man to me.

Oh dearie dearie me, now you just fell right off the scale. And good luck with that racist propaganda. Its a common theme in some religions, "Our Book is better than yours..."

Note to self: Do NOT feed the trolls.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

The journey is at least as important as the destination.

Driver, you have summed up many thoughts with one small sentence. A great truth is in what you have written
edit on 9/1/2011 by TNTarheel because: worn out keyboard

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

reply to post by Ivanova

You seem to be unfamiliar with some of the Buddhist concepts. Hate never enters into things. Even when they are being persecuted and massacred. Its all love. Now I don't proclaim to be a Buddhist or have their strength of conviction but I can get it..sometimes. A killer is in all of us. Life is cruel, we have to make it better ourselves.

A train without a conductor sounds good to me as I can't afford train fare. If there is no driver I'd be happy to take up that role but be warned, I have but 2 speeds, stop and go. From my username you can guess the speed I like to drive at.

I do not acknowledge false gods.

My God is a racist who has chosen Aryan Christians above all the other people of the planet.

edit on 1-9-2011 by Ivanova because: (no reason given)

Sounds pretty cool to me ? I will be your white Knight
N

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Ivanova

You believe in a vengeful god?

Whether you believe or not makes no difference...
God is real and will judge, avenge and destroy His enemies.

. Did God himself not say make no idols? And yet many pray to Jesus who was born a man and died a man.

Jesus Christ is God, the perfect holy incarnation of the God of Israel.

How is your Holy Tsar looking now? Looks like a man to me.

Throughout history, God has anointed Kings and Priests to do His Will.

Vladimir Putin is God's Anointed Orthodox Autocratic Tsar !

Tsar Vladimir will resurrect Holy Russia, unite all Aryan Christendom,
destroy God's enemies and usher in the Kingdom of God on earth.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
has anyone seen this?

i typed in the website url but ended it in /hermes/ and it redirected me to this page.....

oct282011.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
ok ok soo where is this going ? it looks like the whole thing has just stopped dead in its tracks

Ivanova, if you really love putin that much and your idea of a god is a racist one, who will kill everyone exept people in babylon with putin posters, then fine, your entitled to your own opinions and views, but this is not the place to air those opinions and views, go and start a thread, see if theres any more dime bars out there, i`m sure theres alot of web users in babylon, try it.

Failing that, could we all try to get somewhere with the things open has shown ? or has the whole thing flopped on its back-end ?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

I have been warned here three times
not to deviate from perverted satanic
antichrist jwo propaganda.

That should tell you something about
Babylon's perverted new age "love train"...
only those with a satanic jwo hive mind
are allowed to ride the beast.

Since this post will probably result in my
getting another "warning"... and since there
is no White Knight to stand up against the
satanic jwo dragon... I will soon join those
holy martyrs who have no voice but whose
blood cries out to God:

" How long, O Lord, Holy and True until You
Judge and Avenge ?? "

Given the fact that the Vatican is corrupted, chances are all bibles are corrupted. Think about this, Religion has caused many wars and many deaths all in the name of God. I doubt God wanted people to kill eachother if he/she made us out of pure love. The character Satan is only a fictional character in an attempt to steer people away from darkness.

You may ask

But wait, darkness is bad and evil isn't that a good thing?

To which I refer to you to this post

click

That said, the only true dark are the lies and deceit given to people, and the only true light is the truth. Light and dark are merely illusions to try and create division and walls which leads to even more wars. If you honestly do not see anything wrong with this picture, i suggest you open your eyes more. Those who seek real truth are open to ALL suggestions even if it questions their beliefs.

That said, I will leave you with this quote.

"Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man, living in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of every day. The invisible man has a special list of 10 things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these 10 things, he has a special place full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish where he will send *you* to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever til the end of time...but he loves you."-- George Carlin

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
Failing that, could we all try to get somewhere with the things open has shown ? or has the whole thing flopped on its back-end ?

lol...patience, Tall (yes, I know)

Some, like me, are still reading and considering what they've read.

Perhaps you have some insights from self-reflection that you'd like to share to get the discussion flowing again, yes?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
has anyone seen this?

i typed in the website url but ended it in /hermes/ and it redirected me to this page.....

oct282011.com...

that seems to be the default 404 page for the site.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Speaking of trains...I think that this thread has derailed a bit

2nd
maybe 3rd

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

not really TNT, i just dont want to read another thing about putin

I think open has either given up , or he`s waiting to reveal this "real treat" he mentioned.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I think open has either given up , or he`s waiting to reveal this "real treat" he mentioned.

Perhaps by now, both? I'm still reading so I may be slow to respond..but I'm still here, for now at least.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
Speaking of trains...I think that this thread has derailed a bit

2nd
maybe 3rd

Only a bit. The track is strong.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ok, I'm back at home, and I'm off work til next Tuesday! Hurrah.

I've been stuck on mobile all day, so it's been hard to really comment about anything. I've stayed up to date at least.

@Tall, Open is waiting. He's patient. What is he waiting for? For us to solve his mystery. In doing so, we are going to come a new realization of ourselves.

I'm here tonight to start explaining the clues he's graciously given us. If you agree, you'll begin to understand. Mind you, there are a few things I still don't quite understand, but I'm of the mindset that if we work together as a group, we'll be able to piece all of them together. Ready?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

What "real treat" has open promised ?

Free rainbow skittles for all those new age perverts riding the love train to destruction ?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I am re-reading your post for the third(?) time. I do remember the show you're talking about and it was, indeed, Quantam Leap...I believe Sam was the "leaper".

I think I understand most of what you're saying...but parts I need to consider more to sound at least half-way intelligent when we begin to discuss it.

From what I have read and digested so far, we seem to be thinking along the same lines. Remember...I'm still learning

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join