It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 209
104
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hi all, good work you do here. Found the track url aswell, first tried train, the track. tracks works the same btw.


Also, is this oct282011.com... new?
The this file is an MP3 of the infamous Stairway to Heaven in reverse btw. ID3Tag shows it´s from the Album CCC, nothing more. Tried adding CCC to the URL of course, nope.

I come from here btw: lunaticoutpost.com..., some good research there aswell i guess, my nick there is Blutwurst&Sauerkraut. Unfortunately i can´t log into my old ATS account since i don´t recieve emails with my new password somehow on my google address, weird.

Also you might find this link helpful: www.google.com...:de
fficial&client=firefox-a
edit on 31-8-2011 by krautwurst because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by krautwurst
Hi all, good work you do here. Found the track url aswell, first tried train, the track. tracks works the same btw.


Also, is this oct282011.com... new?
The this file is an MP3 of the infamous Stairway to Heaven in reverse btw. ID3Tag shows it´s from the Album CCC, nothing more. Tried adding CCC to the URL of course, nope.

I come from here btw: lunaticoutpost.com..., some good research there aswell i guess, my nick there is Blutwurst&Sauerkraut. Unfortunately i can´t log into my old ATS account since i don´t recieve emails with my new password somehow on my google address, weird.

Also you might find this link helpful: www.google.com...:de
fficial&client=firefox-a
edit on 31-8-2011 by krautwurst because: (no reason given)


Thanks, we found that, but I'd forgotten to add it to the list, so thank you for mentioning it



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
New update:

/| ///\ ||||||||||// /////||


Ummm, nice, but what do we do with it?



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire
 

.

Heh yeah was trying to figure that out. I've tried using a small mirror and see if it reflects something but nothing yet. Did that because the beatles have an album (sgt. pepper) where you cnan do that and see that Paul is dead


And since Open uses the Beatles more than once... but nothing so far.
The text says that we 'miss the point'. Maybe we need to add points betweens the slashes and pipes tot see something?

.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower
 


To both you and snewpers...

I have no idea


Didn't someone convert something similar into numbers before? Did that actually happen? Or is my brain creating memories now?!?!


I'm trying to find that post, that is, if there is even 'that post.'
edit on 31-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
Thanks, we found that, but I'd forgotten to add it to the list, so thank you for mentioning it

I see, ofcourse it´s not new to you guys!


I find it weird that there are now at least 3 different ghost pages.

Also some URLs which might be new or old:
oct282011.com...
oct282011.com...
oct282011.com...

Pay attention to the filenames of the pics.

Edit: All old i guess, just read a few of them on an earlier page in here...

edit on 31-8-2011 by krautwurst because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by krautwurst
 


There are many more than three...

I think the ghost pages outnumber everything else by now lol.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
New update:

/| ///\ ||||||||||// /////||


Just a random thought, but that almost looks like train tracks. I don't know though, I'm clearly not getting whatever he's trying to say, so I could be way off.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Weirdness. I put that crap in google and it gave me
"What does your phone number spell?"
so maybe need a number conversion.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by krautwurst
 


If you go back to page 207, Grower has an updated list of all the codes we have found thus far...

But don't stop looking, or even trying the old codes, every now and then... they have changed in the past

edit on 31-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Exades
 


I can see that... actually, it kind of reminds me of the logo for VIA Rail...



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire
 


Originally posted by aaron2209

Originally posted by DankDeany
reply to post by luciddreamer2012
 


I'm just wondering why i am getting these emails from other people? is he forwarding them to everybody that has emailed him?

I wish there was somebody who knew mores code because the number that was given to call it was just mores code.. Is there a website that can maybe like listen electronically and tell you what it is?


The morse code translated to "Please Realize"



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower
 

.

What if these slashes, pipes and asterix' represent letters?
Like :
//// = A
| | | = B
*** = C
Of course, the above is not correct. The comma's would seperate the words. This could apply to the hidden text as well as the text shown at the bottom.

.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel
 


Thank you!




posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire
 

Yeah, that list was very helpful, linked to it in the LOP thread, aswell as the earlier list i just found by maoklein (www.abovetopsecret.com... ). As i said, some amazing research was done here.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by krautwurst
reply to post by JourPolaire
 

Yeah, that list was very helpful, linked to it in the LOP thread, aswell as the earlier list i just found by maoklein (www.abovetopsecret.com... ). As i said, some amazing research was done here.


Helpful links in my sig.



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I've been following this topic since the beginning and have been an ATS lurker for a while now.

Thought I'd chime in with a page I found via the safe.

oct282011.com...

36.910372 -118.649597

Seem to be GPS coordinates for Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Forest
www.google.com...,-95.677068&sspn=46.812293,75.234375&vp0&t=h&z=15
edit on 31-8-2011 by stonedlion because: new info



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire
 





posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
I've been following this topic since the beginning and have been an ATS lurker for a while now.

Thought I'd chime in with a page I found via the safe.

oct282011.com...

36.910372 -118.649597

Seem to be GPS coordinates for Sequoia National Forest
www.google.com...,-95.677068&sspn=46.812293,75.234375&vp0&t=h&z=15



Thank you! Added to the list...

Oh, and glad you joined in...welcome!!
edit on 31-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

log in

join