It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

And of course, he didn't really answer any of my questions...

link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by stonedlion

if these are GPS coordinates, its a pretty loonley place, but a perfect hideout in the middle of nowhere...
anybody out there to climb up and see if we got a cache there ? some geocaching on top of the puzzle ?

Oh, man! I haven't been able to go geocaching all summer.

link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
New update:

/| ///\ ||||||||||// /////||

Bar code?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
hmmm, maybe he set that up because he knew someone would look for it

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

i`ve got my money on - > alien language

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hello, I have been trolling ATS for awhile and got sucked into this whole matter. Finally decided to create an account.

For the new page, if it has not been mentioned. I noticed in the Page Source:

4092333735 open@ | Most will miss the point entirely, have, and will continue to, looking for material. This is why we are so disconnected from everything. Connection @ record.oct282011 ////|||******* , |||||///** , ///\\\*********

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

He said that the he gave us a free code. That code gave the 180. So I think he wanted that to be found.
Is there any history to Blue Joe Creek Road that anyone knows of?

edit on 31-8-2011 by snewpers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Slater6

We are aware of that 'code'. Now, if you know how to decode it....

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

yeah , but he said we`d continue to look for material and that its naughty
he`s just performed OPEN`s version of being rick rolled
the other night we were swung to the superior national forest or something in minnesota , the pin point was right up next to the border. He`s shaking the string and the cats are jumping

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Heh lol - I must have missed that one! Nothing with numbers there that could point us into a direction?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Has anyone tried entering those coordinates into google sky or something? Try that, couldn't hurt.

Also that code with the lines and asterisks... Someone said something about trying to make letters or numbers out of it? Doesn't seem like a terrible idea.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

nah , we were all confused as to why there was so many maps popping up here and there, i think he`s just messing around. Might not be tho, it ....might.... be Blue Joe Creek Road, just to shut us up, but after the disinfo weve had, god knows who and where this crazy dude is.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

i enjoy semiotics at certain times...the hand holding the flame=i hold the fire...(fire meaning life?)...the picture with cats=how?=nuclear power...(power meaning power?)...hooked into a stupid machine..that machine has brute hammers to...build (destroy?)...chemicals...from these actions the cat is split...duality...this seems to take place in a box...anywhoo ...very cool.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by davewr25

I was toying with that idea earlier, but now my attention has jumped to the GPS coordinates

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The page that results from entering code "0180" just changed:

oct282011.com...

Initially:

Good, keep going. 48.893615,-116.938477

Now:

Use your intuition as soon as you, look close. 48.893615,-116.938477

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by oneeye

Google Schrödingers cat

edit: Ah there was the second line rule... Well, good work on the GPS coords, can´t make much of the Blue Joe Creek Road though, tried to change the URLs ofcourse but to no avail...
edit on 31-8-2011 by krautwurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

True. I made a mistake I think. The coordinates will take you to blue joe, but the actual coordinate is way soutwest of that road. A green arrow marks the spot, not the red 'A' balloon...

I assume he changed the page because I/we were looking at blue joe

edit on 31-8-2011 by snewpers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by TNTarheel

What is it? It keeps trying to download something...

I don't know what it is. It's the "This" page from the Parent Directory of the website.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Using Google Maps' first-person view (the orange guy) there's a picture that's been attached near the GPS coordinates given here:

oct282011.com...

"Use your intuition as soon as you, look close. 48.893615,-116.938477"

Continental Mine

This couldn't be completely irrelevant, but that's what I got when I "looked close"

edit on 31-8-2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hey, Tall, did you see this response by Open to Exades?

"You have no patience, so you are completely blind to everything going on here. You don’t see the posts here because this isn’t for them, it’s for you. You can interpret it any way you want, but your reaction is based on you, negative. It’s frustrating because you want it now, now, now, and can’t have it. They aren’t riddles, as a reminder to you, every bit on the website has something to do with someone else for their own realization, as I’m sure you seen posted elsewhere.. Discovering. It’s all there, take a step back and think about it with just you. It’ll be said again, it takes time, it takes self realization, not reading on a blog to understand it. If you cant try it for yourself you need to find a way to, it’s the only way to get around the wall you’re facing."

new topics

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join