It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you NOT want chem trails to be real?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
You're saying because they are high the graph is wrong. The article mentions how it is 700 times or so above normal limits. You say people would die if that were the case, and the insider acknowledges that some will die, and some also get sick.

I don't see why this graph has to be dismissed, although I know most people will dismiss it because it comes from rense which is just a way of dismissing something out of hand.

The graph is like every oteh analysis of the chemical makeup of stuff that I've seen produced by chemmies - it measures 1 thing, then says it is another and that it is high.

They are measuring the makeup of PARTICLATES in the air - ie dust.

Adn what is dust? It is airborn dirt mostly - so what htey measure is DIRT - which, of course, contains all sorts of materials including a lot of aluminium.

Being in arizona it also contains a lot of Barium. why? Because Arizona has a lot of surface level deposits of Barite - the most common form of Barium in the soil - locations of Barite deposits in Arizona - this is from 1960.

OK - so that's why they get the readings they get.

But those readings are higher than the limits given - so they still must be a problem right??

NO!

Arizona skywatch have invented their own limits for this - see here - notice this bit:

The soil samples show accumulations of these materials in incredibly huge amounts. We have designated the "Maximum Contaminant Level", or toxic limit, of these materials in the soil to be twice that for drinking water. This is due to the absence of any realistic soil standards that would account for the health effects of these materials in the soil, which is blown around repeatedly by strong Arizona winds and dust storms.

So there you ahve it - ASW have decided that the limit for soil should be twice that of water, based upon their fears and regardless of how much of anything actually is in the soil.

They are inventing "evidence"!!

as for the 747 - ther is exactly 1 of those aircraft - but ther are also 2 DC-10's equipped in a simlar manner to fight fires. both get a lot of use in California & I seem to remember from somewhere the 747 has also been used in Israel??

In any case they do not resemble the contrail-like "chemtrails" that pepole keep complaining about, and they cant' be everywhere at once - they can't be the 8 aircraft in the contrail-encounter recently posted!!

Why don't I want chemtails to be true?

Because I don't want there to be any more crap in the air than is there already - and I'd prefer less! And I think anyone who wants anything else is a nutter!

And what I REALLY don't want is to be bombarded with false and misleading evidence that ther IS something there when there isn't!!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Why do you NOT want chem trails to be real?

It's not about what we want, most here seek the truth. And the truth, in my opinion, is that the whole chem trails hype is a conspiracy theory that just doesn't hold up under scrutiny. But this has been discussed ad nauseum, there is simply no reason whatsoever to start a new thread on this when there are plenty of older ones to bump up if you feel the need to beat a dead horse.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well I wouldn't want "chemtrails" to be real because if they did even 1/10th of what "chemmies" state, that would be pretty scary!
But thus far, in 16 years a "chemtrail" has never killed anyone, hurt anyone, or otherwise done any harm to the environment. So I'm not all that worried.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
Well I wouldn't want "chemtrails" to be real because if they did even 1/10th of what "chemmies" state, that would be pretty scary!
But thus far, in 16 years a "chemtrail" has never killed anyone, hurt anyone, or otherwise done any harm to the environment. So I'm not all that worried.

I am a new member, and this is my first post to this site, but I have been following this site for a good 5 years or so now. I am posting a video below that I had forgotten about since I had uploaded it onto youtube back in January 2011. They are of the strangest chemtrails that I had ever seen in my life. What you see in this video is only a small part of what went on for as far as the eye can see. I didnt think much of it other than I thought the trails left by the 3 large orange jets were extremely strange. But now after going through one of the worst droughts (which we are still going through atm) in Texas history, I am convinced that these trails had something to do with what we are experiencing right now.

Our farms crops have been destroyed by this drought, fellow cattle ranchers have lost millions from having to sell off their herds since there is no grass what so ever, our hay farms cant even produce enough grass for at least one cutting this year. Lakes are drying up and our well's are running dry. Yes whether it be chemtrails or not, the conspiracy still remains that the odd flight patterns that we've seen sometimes lead to extreme weather.

Just watch the vid...

01/28/2011

edit on 24-8-2011 by Conspiracy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I like what you had to say and I agree with you OP.

Good thread S&F

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I see something suspicious in that graph.....
Was it made to look old in photoshop ?..... in order to seem like it was secretly acquired, in order to add legitimacy to the believers on Rense ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d2f7b547a38.jpg[/atsimg]

Of course I could be wrong. It's just something I noticed, is all.

edit on 24-8-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy21

Are you trying to tell us that aircraft don't maneuver, that they all should fly in straight lines?
While I concede that this type of contrail is unusual to me due to the fact I live under a busy trans atlantic corridor, it proves absolutely nothing regarding the chemtrail conspiracy, this could be anything.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Weather for May 1st, 1980...

www.almanac.com...

Wind Speed and Gusts
Mean Wind Speed 10.01 MPH
Maximum Sustained Wind Speed 16.90 MPH
Maximum Wind Gust 28.77 MPH

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeDontKnow
I see something suspicious in that graph.....
Was it made to look old in photoshop ?..... in order to seem like it was secretly acquired, in order to add legitimacy to the believers on Rense ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d2f7b547a38.jpg[/atsimg]

Of course I could be wrong. It's just something I noticed, is all.

edit on 24-8-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

Those teal lines and the purple boxes are added, that is the only photo shopping I see.
edit on 24-8-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You're forgetting that people have respiratory problems that may or may not be caused by chemtrails (it could be anything but not taking this into consideration is denying a possibility). The CDC says asthma rates are on the rise but they don't even know what's causing it. www.webmd.com...

You might also say the skies are being polluted by chemtrails and jet exhaust and that could be damaging to the environment, it's not something I'd necessarily worry about but an eco-type of person might.

And finally, you'd have to consider the fact that if the government or government agency can chem trail the skies anywhere in the U.S., then they already have a military route set they can quickly switch to bombs if they ever needed to, or if a foreign government like Russia or China takes control of the US and uses these airplane flight paths that are kept secret. Israel hijacked the US military on 9/11 so anything is possible.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You're forgetting that people have respiratory problems that may or may not be caused by chemtrails (it could be anything but not taking this into consideration is denying a possibility). The CDC says asthma rates are on the rise but they don't even know what's causing it. www.webmd.com...

So why do you jump to the conclusion that it is from water vapor in airplane's contrails?

You might also say the skies are being polluted by chemtrails and jet exhaust and that could be damaging to the environment, it's not something I'd necessarily worry about but an eco-type of person might.

Well there are no such things as chemtrails, so I wouldn't worry about that. Plus, jet exhaust accounts for way less pollution than actual traffic (vehicles use 86 billion gallons of fuel in the US / year, while aviation uses a mere 16 billion gallons of fuel). Persistent contrails have been studied for years, and nothing abnormal has been found. Why is that?

And finally, you'd have to consider the fact that if the government or government agency can chem trail the skies anywhere in the U.S., then they already have a military route set they can quickly switch to bombs if they ever needed to, or if a foreign government like Russia or China takes control of the US and uses these airplane flight paths that are kept secret. Israel hijacked the US military on 9/11 so anything is possible.

But "chemtrailing" patterns all line up with commercial air routes. But I see why you have so much faith in them, you seem pretty paranoid at the government as is.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Why do "THEY" NOT want chem trails to be real?

FEAR of the unknown...

be well

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
FEAR of the unknown...

But there is nothing unknown about "chemtrails", there's no evidence for them, every "chemtrail" picture looks like a contrail, no anomalous air, water, or soil samples, no spray planes, spray lines, spray nozzles, etc. There's really nothing even to substantiate any aspect of the conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Those teal lines and the purple boxes are added, that is the only photo shopping I see.

I added those, silly.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Because I do not want to be sprayed with unknown chemicals,
or having the weather modified by the gubberment..

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
chem trails are bad mm'kay

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with WANTING something not to be true. It's NOT true. If it was, then people would be able to do more than show contrails of airliners moving along predetermined routes at the same exact spots every single day, and videos of stuff like Evergreen's 747 fire tanker.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

hows that oblivious thing working out for you?

boy the wisdom just oozes out of this one... what rock have you been under?

ever heard of agent orange Einstein? (motive) my father died from it. shall i scan the va records for this crowd..?. THAT's WHY I DO THIS!!! to stick his silver star up there A$$!!!!

not CTs but I suppose spraying sht out of planes has never ever hurt 1 little bitty little flea... (motive)
they should spray your arse w/ cortex as we have enough genius in the gene pool already...

op stared and flagged but you need to bone up on it a bit more..... or they will eat you alive...

edit on 9-9-2011 by GoKill because: mess to op

edit on 9-9-2011 by GoKill because: look up fools

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

But what does oil spill cleanup that have to do with the white lines we see at ~30k feet ?

Mosquito abatement is sometimes sprayed from the air as well.

"The Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory holds that some trails left by aircraft are actually chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for a purpose undisclosed to the general public in clandestine programs directed by government officials."
chemtrails defined

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill

ever heard of agent orange Einstein? (motive) my father died from it. shall i scan the va records for this crowd..?. THAT's WHY I DO THIS!!! to stick his silver star up there A$$!!!!

Sorry to hear about your father - but how is the well known defoliant spraying in Vietnam related to something secret happening at 30,000 feet from airliners these days?

The video you show shows low level spraying - as was agent Orange - from obvious spray rigs, not from engines, and it is visible all the time it is sprayed.

It is just not what people are calling chemtrails - unless there's a change to hte theory that now includes well known activities like this??

not CTs but I suppose spraying sht out of planes has never ever hurt 1 little bitty little flea... (motive)

Don't be silly - there are plenty of chemicals sprayed out of a/c in perfectly legal situations - from firefighting to agricultural sprays to silver iodide - none of which would do you any good if you go a lungful - just like the exhaust of your car is full of dangerous pollutants.

Pollution is not the issue tho - or at least it is not what the CT's are on about - chemtrails are not JUST pollution - they are super secret, undetectable, and apparently doing things that we cannot actually figure out.

Unlike chemical sprays for insect and weed control, oil dispersal, etc - all of which we can se, can detect, do know how dangerous they are.
edit on 9-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join