It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you NOT want chem trails to be real?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

We KNOW they are NOT contrails/water vapors for we stopped drinking that kool-aid for a while now! We know that. That's a given.

i'm still waiting for some credible evidence to explain WHY it is "a given" - or at least something other than a priori belief, unsubstantiated assertion and bad science.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien]
The thing is, we do NOT know what those trails contain therefore we have no right to assume and jump to the conclusion and use the word 'chemtrails'.

Personally I call them non-contrails. I liken this problem to seeing a UFO (and clearly, it is unidentified craft) and calling, assuming and concluding it is an alien space craft from another planet. You can't take one fact (unidentified) and make a conclusion based on vision.

Good, a proper skeptic's view to an open mind of a particular situation.

And that is the ONE mistake chemtrail observers are doing and believe me, I call them out on it at every opportunity. Because in your innocent fight for truth, you're opening up an avenue for the debunkers to over-take and win your argument.

It's not about winning arguments though.....it's about accepting that there is a bigger picture and more-than-one explanation. Then considering and investigating all explanations/possibilities..........and begin weeding out those that do not hold up to scrutiny and the evidence......toward favoring the explanation that bears the most evidence / science / and facts.
We need to eliminate the "what-if's", the "probably because's", and the speculative "must be's"....because those are all subjective conclusions.

So do yourself, other observers and me a favor, quit calling, assuming and filing all these trails under the chemtrail file. For all we know they could be dumping say......metals. Then, you'd be wrong just on technicality alone.

At that point, why not try to find out if they are "dumping" anything at all ?

Originally posted by Human_Alien]We KNOW they are NOT contrails/water vapors for we stopped drinking that kool-aid for a while now! We know that. That's a given. But like I said, to all my fellow chemtrail believers: please stop opening yourself up to ridicule because after all, your intentions are honorable!

Unfortunately, you just negated what you previously professed / recommended as a means of arriving at an understanding, or to a path to an understanding of "what you see".

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join