It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem With America Is That We Have No Royalty To Look Up Too!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Judging by your avatar photo I'll assume you buy into the whole fairy tale story of kings and queens. Well that ain't reality so why not go live in England if you like royalty so much.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

I have no desire to argue with people that will not listen to reason. However, I have never stated that America is perfect nor has it ever been perfect which is why I did not draw comparisons. It seems however to prove your point you must do exactly that. But where do I get the idea that Britsh Royalty hates humanity? How absurd!

Nazi collaborator and racist advocate of mass genocide Prince Philip, a man who has often expressed his desire to return to the earth as a "deadly virus" to thin the human population, says that there are too many people in the world as he attacked large families in a television interview set to air this week.
www.infowars.com...

Thats just crazy old Uncle Philip going on about his ideas of mass genocide again. Oh but he never said that did he? No obviously not because Alex Jones covered the story. That makes the entire thing a conspiracy theory doesnt it? But the questions is can you strawman this...

Oh well that would be a tad bit hard to disprove... but we can just mark that up as conspiracy also. I guess the people in the UK, including yourself, believe that its okay for the British Royalty to be partaking in eugenics? But enough about that. We can bring this back up when we get into the Nazis a bit later. Until then... shall we?

Let us talk about the Queen and how she is simply a figurehead. I mean, its not like she actually owns any land right?

First let’s take a look at the queen herself. According to Who Owns the World by Kevin Cahill, the queen is the legal owner of 6,600 million acres of land that equals one sixth of the earth’s non-ocean surface
seeker401.wordpress.com...

Well now. One SIXTH of the earth is a bit much...

She is the only person on earth who owns whole countries and who owns countries that are not her own domestic territory. This land ownership is separate from her role as head of state and is different from other monarchies—like Norway, Belgium, and Denmark, where no such claim is made. The value of her holdings is approximately $33T, more than the estimated value of all of the earth’s natural resources which is estimated to be $25T
seeker401.wordpress.com...

Oh that little old lady runs how many countries? No! These 'royals' are only there to have weddings and be happy! Its not like she has ever suspended Canadian Parliament...

The British queen's representative in Canada agreed Thursday to suspend the country's Parliament in Ottawa in the midst of an opposition revolt.

www.upi.com...

CONSPIRACY THEORY!

This was all found on google in under 5 minutes. Do some research on these people that you so defend. Seriously, they're not even English...

The House of Windsor is the current royal house of the Commonwealth realms. It was founded by King George V by royal proclamation on the 17 July 1917, when he changed the name of his family from the German Saxe-Coburg and Gotha to the English Windsor, due to the anti-German sentiment in the United Kingdom during World War I. Currently, the most prominent member of the House of Windsor is Elizabeth II, the reigning monarch of the Commonwealth realms.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Lol, Good God, infowars is SO the font of truth isn't it? You do know that Prince Phillip received citations during the war don't you? Now, that is a fact, not a piece of gossip on an internet conspiracy site - a real fact that he was honoured for his actions against Nazi Germany. I guess that's a smokescreen eh?

The Queen is the head of the commonwealth so land in those countries is listed as 'hers' in the quote you gave. Technically of course, it is not. Another conspiracy theory. Do you think she can sell it? Hardly.

The eugenics thing... you know, the weird youtube clip you put on your response that seems to suggest that the Royal family commits incest - you know the potential link is something many generations away and frankly if we go back that far you and I are possibly also related (now isn't that a scary thought?). I've no idea why the eugenics guy was employed, but it even says in the clip it was the British Eugenics movement, no link between that society and Royalty or state funding. Hey though. we were way behind America on the whole concept, have a look at this...

en.wikipedia.org...

You had states that legalised compulsary sterilisation, and with no Royalty involved!

Oh, Kissinger sounds nice doesn't he - wait! He's not British Royalty is he!!!!!

You do know that Wallis Simpson was American don't you? I have to ask as your responses kind of show your research is... well let me put it kindly and say piss poor. You know when they met the Nazi regime her Edward had abdicated and was living in exile don't you?

You're absolutely correct, the lineage shows as German. Tell me, how far back do you trace your family tree because I'm kind of guessing if you go back less than 350 years, it won't be American will it? What's your point?

I'm not entirely sure what you think you've achieved in your poorly researched anti Royal/British rant but the piece calling Prince Phillip a Nazi sympathiser is an absolute classic - I'm so glad education must have passed you by, don't worry, sites like infowars will give you all the facts you need.

edit on 24-8-2011 by something wicked because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

As I expected. Strawman instead of debate. Prince Philip never said that bit about the virus did he? Nope, just strawman the entire argument and state that Im anti British even though I havent even mentioned the British people.
edit on 24-8-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888

As I expected. Strawman instead of debate. Prince Philip never said that bit about the virus did he? Nope, just strawman the entire argument and state that Im anti British even though I havent even mentioned the British people.
edit on 24-8-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

Post has since been heavily edited to give you the response you deserve. Yes, it was a very anti British rant. Please refer to your original post.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yes, that's just what this country needs. For the masses to look up to a bunch of inbred rich snobs who have never worked a day of their lives.Plus they would be so utterly un-intouch with the plight of the every day common person that it would be a dismal failure before it even became a reality.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I dont care how many honors, awards or other crap you want to praise him with. Did Prince Philip not state: "If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."? Did he say these words or not? You can go on an infowars bashing rant all you want, but the fact remains the man (if you can call him that) said these words and you defend them.

I fail to see how Im anti British because I dont kiss the boot of the 'royal family'. Ive never once stated that I have anything against the British people and only simply that the history between America and England isnt exactly on the best friend forever level. I state historical fact and it makes me racist (or in this case anti British). How typical.

The 'research' Ive posted took all but 5 minutes to throw together to give you a rough idea of where Im coming from. If you can do better in 5 minutes please by all means change the world's view on your precious family.

You know I simply dont understand you Brits at all. This royal family that has enslaved you since Roman rule ...they are like Gods to you over there. You walk around and pretend to be free and the second someone says something bad about your God the Queen everyone in the world is ANTI BRITISH! You know those bible nuts that wake you up at 6am banging down your door to tell you how Jesus is here to save you? I mean thats kind of like how it must be over there isnt it? The Queen! The Prince is having a wedding! Lets all take off work and get drunked up and watch our masters our lords be wed! oooooo let me grovel on the ground spit shine their boots! Oh my Gods my Queen my prince and princess!

Sickening. There. Thats about as anti Brtish as Ill get it. I dont need to present you with every historical fact about your ruling family. At some point you need to take your head out of your ass and open your eyes.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Yes, that's just what this country needs. For the masses to look up to a bunch of inbred rich snobs who have never worked a day of their lives.Plus they would be so utterly un-intouch with the plight of the every day common person that it would be a dismal failure before it even became a reality.

This.

/Thread

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The royal family are just a tourist attraction. They do a few good things for charity and bring attention to causes. Loads people love royal occasions here but its just like people turning out to see the stars of music and movies. They all just want to see someone famous.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I dont care how many honors, awards or other crap you want to praise him with. Did Prince Philip not state: "If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."? Did he say these words or not? You can go on an infowars bashing rant all you want, but the fact remains the man (if you can call him that) said these words and you defend them.

I don't give him any awards, he received them for his duties. How do you reconcile them with him being a Nazi sympathiser as you claim? He made comments about high population levels - he's well known for his remarks - so what? Do you think he will really come back as a virus?

I fail to see how Im anti British because I dont kiss the boot of the 'royal family'. Ive never once stated that I have anything against the British people and only simply that the history between America and England isnt exactly on the best friend forever level. I state historical fact and it makes me racist (or in this case anti British). How typical.

May I quote you? "Every Brit that Ive talked to that doesnt have the British flag stuck up their ass absolutely hates the UK." That isn't very pro is it? And it's not actually correct.

The 'research' Ive posted took all but 5 minutes to throw together to give you a rough idea of where Im coming from. If you can do better in 5 minutes please by all means change the world's view on your precious family.

You know I simply dont understand you Brits at all. This royal family that has enslaved you since Roman rule ...they are like Gods to you over there. You walk around and pretend to be free and the second someone says something bad about your God the Queen everyone in the world is ANTI BRITISH! You know those bible nuts that wake you up at 6am banging down your door to tell you how Jesus is here to save you? I mean thats kind of like how it must be over there isnt it? The Queen! The Prince is having a wedding! Lets all take off work and get drunked up and watch our masters our lords be wed! oooooo let me grovel on the ground spit shine their boots! Oh my Gods my Queen my prince and princess!

5 minutes research - sheesh, my, a whole 5 minutes to sift through facts and garbage? Just to see what that means, I've just typed in the words Nazi and America into google. Have a go, if you believe in such nonsense you would think America is a Nazi state. I know it isn't, you know it isn't, but hey it took 5 minutes, it must be right.

Can't say I have bible nuts banging on my door at 6am, must be something local to you. Nah, never spit shone anyones boots. They aren't like Gods, they are an institution. I think you seriously watch waaaayyyy too much tv... or read a lot of crap on some sites. We didn't take a day off work to watch 'our lords and masters' get wed, it was a Royal wedding and thanks, I did have a drink.

Sickening. There. Thats about as anti Brtish as Ill get it. I dont need to present you with every historical fact about your ruling family. At some point you need to take your head out of your ass and open your eyes.

Thank you for that. I can assure you my head isn't up my ass, I'll continue to use facts, usually best that way rather than something you found on you tube. Oh, by the way, about that legislation to allow compulsary steriliasation in Virginia - is that what you've ignored in this post when you talk about eugenics?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

So you think its okay that Prince Philip supports mass genocide? Yes or no?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

If he actually voiced support for something that was actually real life like, oh I don't know 'we should go into a country and murder lots of people', then no of course I wouldn't support such action in Afghanistan or Iraq or any other country (whoops). If he's made a comment probably based on his thoughts on rising population levels, his comment has been grabbed and took out of context then I personally couldn't care less. That doesn't mean he supports mass genocide. You my ATS fellow member are making the strawman.

Now, about compulsary sterilsation, sometimes specifically reserved for the mentally ill being on the legislature books of several states for over two decades when you seemed to suggest it was only the wicked Royal family that wanted this (not actually backed by anything other than a piss poor you tube video), any opinions? That's not a strawman, that's not twisting the words of someone, it's a fact. Would you like to discuss?

How about you saying the Royal family sympathised with the Nazi party when you are talking about an abdicated king in exile and his American wife - and even then, 'sympathy' is a strong word, they met representatives - anything you'd like to say?

Or shall we just agree you have your opinions based on infowars, Alex Jones and sensationalistic You tube videos fairly much sum up your view on the world and leave it at that? I'm happy to view mine on documented factual history - boring I know but you know what? It tends to be something you can actually verify.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

i think that Philip could very well come back as a Virus with the intention of wiping
out masses of people, however, the rule of karma or, what comes around goes
around will probably backfire and wipe out all the ruling families who are known
for the NEGATIVE RNA bloodline. Wouldn't that be a sight to see.

Also, it's a well known fact that all the Royal Bloodlines are Inbreds, why is it Ok
for them and not for anyone else on the scale they are, i mean it's grotesqe really
knowing your own Mothers sister's daughter is your Cousin.. And you're procreating
with your own family line. So why is it Ok to inbreed for Royals only anyone? Bueller?

On a side note: Why should the Royals get to decide who lives and who dies? People
have the right to decide what should and should not be done on an individual basis
not some snobby rich family who struts around in expensive garb living in high society
palaces pointing their fingers at people. The royal families of the earth have not changed
they've just create the illusion they've changed as so not to tick off the masses.
edit on 24-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10

i think that Philip could very well come back as a Virus with the intention of wiping
out masses of people, however, the rule of karma or, what comes around goes
around will probably backfire and wipe out all the ruling families who are known
for the NEGATIVE RNA bloodline. Wouldn't that be a sight to see.

Also, it's a well known fact that all the Royal Bloodlines are Inbreds, why is it Ok
for them and not for anyone else on the scale they are, i mean it's grotesqe really
knowing your own Mothers sister's daughter is your Cousin.. And you're procreating
with your own family line. So why is it Ok to inbreed for Royals only anyone? Bueller?

On a side note: Why should the Royals get to decide who lives and who dies? People
have the right to decide what should and should not be done on an individual basis
not some snobby rich family who struts around in expensive garb living in high society
palaces pointing their fingers at people. The royal families of the earth have not changed
they've just create the illusion they've changed as so not to tick off the masses.
edit on 24-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

Is any of your post actually based on reality? Would you please explain how you think the Royals decide 'who dies'? Facts please. not your usual vomit of opinion. Give facts and references that can be checked. Thanks.

ETA, you are really are sick puppy aren't you, I think you need a holiday.
edit on 24-8-2011 by something wicked because: ETA says it all

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join