It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem With America Is That We Have No Royalty To Look Up Too!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This is the Real Reason that little girl was covering her ears, she was so horrified
she didn't know whether to scream, cover hear ears or cover her entire head.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14c9729a07af.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by yrwehere1

Originally posted by Tangled4u
Now Please tell me who you would rather have representing us...OK?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee697866106e.jpg[/atsimg]

The little girl's expression in the lower left hand corner of the royals picture says it all about your idea!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Not sure I put this in the right spot since i'm still getting used to the rules...Sorry

Anyways I think if we had a family like Kings and Queens with little power similar to England it would go a long way to bringing unity to the States. The closest we had were the Kennedy's and the country was getting used to them as people to look up too.

An amendment to the Constitution to allow a vote for a King of America in name only would bring us together as a people and give us something to focus our energy on rather than just following Brad and the thing he calls a mate.

The King would recieve no benefits from this title and have absolutely no power but he could be sent around the world as an ambassador of sorts to help smooth any feathers that our string of recent Presidents always seem to ruffle.

For nominations we could pick the Bush family or the Clinton family but it doesn't have to be people involved in politics. For example we could elect the Kardashians to represent us.

Thoughts?

Yeah right. I hope you are being facitious. That you took the time to type this out says that you really like a good put on or you're an idiot.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
And the king and the queen with teeth so white, traveled with cameras viewing the plight,
delivering speeches and government bread, while doses of botox danced in their heads,
'the nation is failing' they heard someone shout,' you look great in that dress have you been working out',
and the homeless lined up covered in rags, as the king passed out promises stacked in his bags,
our government drunk in a staggering walk, unable to think or reason or talk,
but the king and his mate promise all will be well, as we follow them smiling straight into hell............

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

Havent you heard?! He's been canned lol No more creepy BK King!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled4u

No....the problem with America is that too many people don't know the difference between the uses of 'to' and 'too'.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
If the only way people can deal with life is by idolizing a bunch of snaggle-toothed rich folk whose toughest job each day is to figure out whether or not to use three-ply, four-ply or the bidet, well then there's really no hope.

If you want to look up to something that's going to solve your problems, try hangin' your mirror a bit higher on the wall.

The only way I'm ever looking up at royalty is if they're swingin' from a tree branch.

'Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Not sure I put this in the right spot since i'm still getting used to the rules...Sorry

Anyways I think if we had a family like Kings and Queens with little power similar to England it would go a long way to bringing unity to the States. The closest we had were the Kennedy's and the country was getting used to them as people to look up too.

An amendment to the Constitution to allow a vote for a King of America in name only would bring us together as a people and give us something to focus our energy on rather than just following Brad and the thing he calls a mate.

The King would recieve no benefits from this title and have absolutely no power but he could be sent around the world as an ambassador of sorts to help smooth any feathers that our string of recent Presidents always seem to ruffle.

For nominations we could pick the Bush family or the Clinton family but it doesn't have to be people involved in politics. For example we could elect the Kardashians to represent us.

Thoughts?

so royalty is the answer to the issues in america...what has royalty done to help europe? Tyranny, complacency, crumbling economies....no, royalty is not the answer. the idea is just laughable.

nobody said royalty is the answer, we just, only just, talk about some profitable issues you can have with royalty which are :
STABILITY + RESPECT + HISTORY + HONOUR ( like the FLAG ok ? ) + NEUTRALITY + FUNDAMENTALS + META-SOCIOCULTURAL + FOUNDATIONS + DREAMWORLD + VALUES + BALANCE + ETIQUETTE + BRAKE against crazy politics + HAPPINESS + ROCK in the storm + ++++ ???? etc etc ....
We do not want to push people to have it, but the ones that have it are happy !!! look at Europe !!!! just to say, only the right wing stupid bast**ards are against royalty because they do not want some others to have some powers they do not have themselves !!!! they want all the power for themselves, so they surely want to kill and say f**ck up with Royalty having some moral and other historic powers !!! agree ???

someone like Imperor G W Bush, King George One of USA, surely would like to be KING

just to give some more profits to his friends and tax cuts to his corporate devilish fellow !!!
No passaran !! he does not have the B**ALLS to be a King, just a puppet, just a fantom spooky clown !!!
edit on 24-8-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I just have to chime in here..

Serious? You think instead of addressing the real issue we have, we should install a royal family to encourage "unity?" I'm positive just electing someone as American Royalty, or appointing them, or however you would do it, would cause more outrage than anything.

I can tell from this and other threads, not to mention your choice of handle and avatar, that you are stuck in a fantasy land. Are you an intentional troll or just delusional? I normally don't have such harsh things to say, even to the craziest of loons..But something about you and your posts/threads makes me suspicious as to what your intentions are.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Take ours they are long past their sell date!!! Connected with TPTB and the Illuminati!!!

The French got it right when they chopped of the heads of so called royalty.

The origins of royalty are murderous barons!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher

Take ours they are long past their sell date!!! Connected with TPTB and the Illuminati!!!

The French got it right when they chopped of the heads of so called royalty.

The origins of royalty are murderous barons!!!!!!!!!

maybe, ok, ok, but you cannot rewrite history man !!! but some that were in power in USA and in South-America were murderous barons not a long time ago !!!! remember Pinochet ? remember 9/11 ? remember Bush and the arms of mass destruction and other dreamworld fantasies which led to Iraq and Afgan war and other killings ???
they are modern times stupids and murderers, not from middle age !!!!
you know a Royal that has been involved in right wing coup d'Etat with dictatorship in recent modern times ????
no !! even the King of Spain was the one that did push in the lavatory of History the dictator Franco !!!
etc etc .... try to understand the difference between HISTORY and MODERN TIMES please !!!
edit on 24-8-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
And the king and the queen with teeth so white, traveled with cameras viewing the plight,
delivering speeches and government bread, while doses of botox danced in their heads,
'the nation is failing' they heard someone shout,' you look great in that dress have you been working out',
and the homeless lined up covered in rags, as the king passed out promises stacked in his bags,
but the king and his mate promise all will be well, as we follow them smiling straight into hell............

you speak about Bush and Cheney and Karl Rove and Rumsfeld ??? about Palin ??? and her anti-masturbation teapot movement ???
sorry but they are NOT kings or queens man ..... sorry to disappoint you !!!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by yrwehere1

Now Please tell me who you would rather have representing us...OK?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da8a5b3bce7a.jpg[/atsimg]

This guy? Or would you rather have this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee697866106e.jpg[/atsimg]

The little girl's expression in the lower left hand corner of the royals picture says it all about your idea!

big sarcasm !! : of course I prefer KING BUSH ONE OF USA in AIRFORCE ONE forever lost in space !!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Ok I'll play along...

lets say I was for having a king then we would want to give them some power, they would need it to make any kind of change or be respected. If the King traveled around with no authority then he would be given zero respect.

sorry cant do it anymore, just a bad idea...or topic...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Americans wishing they were more like the very same country they fought 2 extremely bloody wars with? Americans wanting 'leadership' like the Tyrant Kings that have the deaths of millions of people around the world on their hands? Americans wanting 'royalty' that literally hates humanity and has supported monsters like Adolf Hitler?! Americans that want 'ROYALTY' to grovel to so that they may bow down and kiss their 'royal' feet?!

The fact of the matter is the 'British Crown' and its inbred GERMAN family has inflicted more pain and death on this world than any other regime or nation in human history. The 'British Royalty' has ruled England with an iron fist and continue to to this day. The people in the UK cant even walk down the street without being caught on 50+ cameras. Just because you think these people are all happy having non stop fun weddings doesnt make it reality. Every Brit that Ive talked to that doesnt have the British flag stuck up their ass absolutely hates the UK.

So whats the moral of this story? I bow down to no man. God is my King and the constitution is my bible.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

you speak about Bush and Cheney and Karl Rove and Rumsfeld ??? about Palin ??? and her anti-masturbation teapot movement ???
sorry but they are NOT kings or queens man ..... sorry to disappoint you !!!

If you're going to make fun of the Tea Party for supporting your God given right to freedom atleast know who founded it. Palin doesnt deserve to even be mentioned in the same sentence as its founder.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The problem is we have a royalty class, and it's called the wealthy. These people are amoral, unethical and set the worst possible example for people to emulate. Their MO is to rape the natural world to get green pieces of paper with which they treat people without those pieces of paper as sub-human.

The problem is we have no living role models that are being broadcast. Most of those who were worth emulating were in fact the anti-thesis of consumerism. Hmmm, I wonder why those types were usually killed. Go back to bed America.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Your a moron if you think that's America's problem.

Americas problem is this...THEIR OFFICALS ARE CORRUPT!!!

Has nothing to do with kings and queens. Look at Canada, we don't have a king or queen (we tell Britians queen to go eff herself) we are fine, sure we get drunk and our army I'd looking for a bar fight. But still royality is a waste of time, resource and money,

Make America great again? Only through EDUCATION!! Your officials took money away from basic education so they can live in mansions and stuff. Generation after generation barely able to read, some don't period.

Look at the uk so many people hate the royals there, you think that would fix America? Are you smoking crack or some other har illegal drug?

Seriously if you think that's Americas problem, don't make threads or share your opinion ever again. That's just stupid. I don't care if you mods delete me. That's the truth,you silence the truth then I know there is auditing on this site and cherry picking of opinions. Tell me ats is more professional then that.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I dont think that is the problem OP,like otheres have said,the royals/elite dont give a crap about us.

Ron Paul for King!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888
Americans wishing they were more like the very same country they fought 2 extremely bloody wars with? Americans wanting 'leadership' like the Tyrant Kings that have the deaths of millions of people around the world on their hands? Americans wanting 'royalty' that literally hates humanity and has supported monsters like Adolf Hitler?! Americans that want 'ROYALTY' to grovel to so that they may bow down and kiss their 'royal' feet?!

The fact of the matter is the 'British Crown' and its inbred GERMAN family has inflicted more pain and death on this world than any other regime or nation in human history. The 'British Royalty' has ruled England with an iron fist and continue to to this day. The people in the UK cant even walk down the street without being caught on 50+ cameras. Just because you think these people are all happy having non stop fun weddings doesnt make it reality. Every Brit that Ive talked to that doesnt have the British flag stuck up their ass absolutely hates the UK.

So whats the moral of this story? I bow down to no man. God is my King and the constitution is my bible.

Now, let's actually talk reality for a moment if that's ok.

I'm not aware that anyone kisses the feet of the Royal family - or if they do then it's not through subservience

Bowing is courtesy, your presidents do it when appropriate.

Could you explain the line 'literally hates humanity' please? I'm sure you have a source for that as 'literally' assumes you do. Edward the vii did meet members of the Nazi regime - after he abdicated and he was a pariah from Britain and the Royal family fairly much from that moment on. No other member of the Royal family has ever professed any admiration for Hitler or the Nazi regime, I assume you have a source? Joe Kennedy on the other hand wasn't too much opposed as he thought there was no way England would be able to defend itself against Germany.

I can only talk for the UK because I actually live here, you don't and you have a warped perception from somewhere. The only security cameras within at least 3 miles from me are at 2 points - one is outside a supermarket entrance, the other is at a relatively major road junction. One to assist in prevention of theft, the other to assist in prevention of road accidents.

The Royal family does not rule Britain with an iron fist, by and large their power is ceremonial. The government puts forward its plans for the Royaly to agree to - it's massively rare they actually say no, in fact it's so rare I'm not sure what would happen if they did.

There have been two 'Royal' weddings this year, one of them was technically not even that as Zara Phillips isn't actually a Royal.

Deaths of millions around the world on their hands? Which deaths would those be where the decision to go to war was taken by a member of the Royal family rather than the government? And while we're at it, HELLO! I guess American caused deaths are ok?

I've never met anyone with the Union Jack up their ass, but I seem to be reading where you are talking out of yours. There will be people who don't like living in the UK, there will be people in every country who wish they were somewhere else, that's life.

If the constitution is your bible then you are a very sad person, but I kind of guess deep down you know that.

Opinion is divided on the Royal family in the UK, as I'm sure it is in every country that has a monarchy. ATS being what it is, I would expect most people on here with an opinion to be opposed to it because it's another thing to have a conspiracy about, that's natural. Doesn't mean it's the overwhelming opinion. I personally am ambivalent - I believe the cost to the taxpayer is outweighed by the benefit through tourism. I also believe some members (Prince Harry comes to mind, especially after the program he was on in the UK last night) are good representatives of this country now they have matured. Many on here will disagree - that's your prerogotive.

This thread has already been called a joke, you just had to go and make it unpleasant. America already has plenty of royalty - most of it lives in Hollywood, you don't really have room for anymore.

Just for reference, this isn't meant to be an anti American response, certainly not my intention.
edit on 24-8-2011 by something wicked because: to add last line so no-one misunderstood the post.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join