It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem With America Is That We Have No Royalty To Look Up Too!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled4u

Yeah picking out some family and throwing money and respect at them for no reason....then doing the same to their Children creating a hypocritical situation where we pretend to judge a person by their merit and ability, rather than their genetic lineage.......Sure that sounds like a GREAT Idea!!! *that last bit should be read in as sarcastic of a tone as you can muster*

The only way I could ever support such a morally objectionable thing as this, is if......well the only way I would support this would be if I were the one chosen as King!

All joking aside...We don't need to treat some good looking and afluent family better than the 'common people'...we already do that to Celebrities...But at least they entertain us....and also once they start to lose their charm and the little talent they had, we don't keep prodding them, and their family up needlessly.....we put them on bad reality TV shows and laugh at them, like we should!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I think the time for idol-worship is over, personally. I mean, look where it got you. Idol worship (of the rich, the powerful, etc.) is just a tool to make consumers consume more. You need a king/queen about as much as I need another concussion.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I think this user is operating a sock puppet.

Exhibit A.
media.abovetopsecret.com...

Exhibit B.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

This shows Tangled4u is using an avatar picture from another account. So what account did it come from?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

So.. The American people are poor. royalty is defined by wealth. America keep's that sort of thing on the down low.

Take Obama for instance. He traveled for 3 day's on a 40 Million dollar bus. Now he's on a 2 week vacation.

Is the US royalty telling the American People to # off?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I think the little girl in the lower left hand corner of the royal kiss says it all!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled4u
Now Please tell me who you would rather have representing us...OK?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da8a5b3bce7a.jpg[/atsimg]

This guy? Or would you rather have this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee697866106e.jpg[/atsimg]

The little girl's expression in the lower left hand corner of the royals picture says it all about your idea!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This certainly is one of the most ridiculous posts ive read. Ill be filing this under Alien Bigfoot seen using death ray earth quake machine to impregnate spider goats with demon ufos as the world ends next tuesday because of an invisible giant leprechaun that is about to align with pluto, micky mouse, and uranus!

Long Live the King!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
You can have our gang of inbred spongers anyday.. Take them.. Take them now!!!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

There is no such thing as royalty, we already have enough fake crap here in the states like politicians we dont need anymore fake crap atm.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I dont look up to the royal family and im from UK, I consider them a problem they are the worlds biggest benifit cheats they sponge off the whole country and in return we pay them provide security and all the other trimmings that come with the role,

what on earth are you thinking

All the royal assets belong to the people yet our country is still skint i think not, The queen has her own bank, a private team with prior knowlage of stocks and shares, the royal family of Britian are a fraud and its people with very little who admire this so called royal family ,

They are royal, royal pains in the ass

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Not sure I put this in the right spot since i'm still getting used to the rules...Sorry

Anyways I think if we had a family like Kings and Queens with little power similar to England it would go a long way to bringing unity to the States. The closest we had were the Kennedy's and the country was getting used to them as people to look up too.

An amendment to the Constitution to allow a vote for a King of America in name only would bring us together as a people and give us something to focus our energy on rather than just following Brad and the thing he calls a mate.

The King would recieve no benefits from this title and have absolutely no power but he could be sent around the world as an ambassador of sorts to help smooth any feathers that our string of recent Presidents always seem to ruffle.

For nominations we could pick the Bush family or the Clinton family but it doesn't have to be people involved in politics. For example we could elect the Kardashians to represent us.

Thoughts?

Stupidest thread ever. Our monarchy is a tourist attraction, nothing more.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Wow..you must think your country is still independent...Google 'Corporation of the United States' and find out who your real masters are.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Errrr...

Elvis...

The Kennedys.....lol

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Not sure I put this in the right spot since i'm still getting used to the rules...Sorry

Anyways I think if we had a family like Kings and Queens with little power similar to England it would go a long way to bringing unity to the States. The closest we had were the Kennedy's and the country was getting used to them as people to look up too.

An amendment to the Constitution to allow a vote for a King of America in name only would bring us together as a people and give us something to focus our energy on rather than just following Brad and the thing he calls a mate.

The King would recieve no benefits from this title and have absolutely no power but he could be sent around the world as an ambassador of sorts to help smooth any feathers that our string of recent Presidents always seem to ruffle.

For nominations we could pick the Bush family or the Clinton family but it doesn't have to be people involved in politics. For example we could elect the Kardashians to represent us.

Thoughts?

Yeah right. That would be great to have someone sit on their @ss wearng a golden and diamond crown with som much of MY DAMN MONEY THAT I WORED FOR going into THEIR bank account and being so wealthy that I look up to them and always think....man, if only I had fallen out of a golden vaginX I would be just as good as that Queen. But I must settle like a lowly pauper down here in the dust and work and give all of my money to her....for doing nothing but sitting there....simply because of the way she was born. Not to mention, everytime i look at the dollars I have to give away to that money-sucking vacuum,....I would have to look at her face on it. I would have a KING...but no queen. Kings go to war, at least they do something. Queens do nothing but sit on their fat cans and wave at people in parades. They do nothing else but sit and eat your money from your pocket. I won't bow to anyone who is made from the same material as I am. I bow to GOD and only GOD and a queen or King can kiss my @ss. I despise them anyway for who they are. They think they are so much better than humnity simply because they were born from a particular parent. Kings and Queens are useless. JFK was the best PRESIDENT and was not royalty in the least. Maybe by blood but he didnt act all better than everyone like the Queen of England for instance.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Thoughts?

Yeah right. That would be great to have someone sit on their @ss wearng a golden and diamond crown with som much of MY DAMN MONEY THAT I WORED FOR going into THEIR bank account and being so wealthy that I look up to them and always think....man, if only I had fallen out of a golden vaginX I would be just as good as that Queen. But I must settle like a lowly pauper down here in the dust and work and give all of my money to her....for doing nothing but sitting there....simply because of the way she was born. Not to mention, everytime i look at the dollars I have to give away to that money-sucking vacuum,....I would have to look at her face on it. I would have a KING...but no queen. Kings go to war, at least they do something. Queens do nothing but sit on their fat cans and wave at people in parades. They do nothing else but sit and eat your money from your pocket. I won't bow to anyone who is made from the same material as I am. I bow to GOD and only GOD and a queen or King can kiss my @ss. I despise them anyway for who they are. They think they are so much better than humnity simply because they were born from a particular parent. Kings and Queens are useless. JFK was the best PRESIDENT and was not royalty in the least. Maybe by blood but he didnt act all better than everyone like the Queen of England for instance.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Thoughts?

I thought we sent Piers Morgan and Simon Cowell for that job?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The last thing America needs is a Royal Obama, Michelle and Kids trotting about
insisting that poor american beggars, i mean, people who make less than 35,000
a year cheer them on and wave flags in their faces then strut off with royal sticks
up their A##'s.. oh wait don't they do that now?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by yrwehere1

Sorry but that is the most male little girl i've ever seen. Poor thing. Atleast she's covering
her ears. Atleast Kate isn't royal blood, they dont have to worry about their offspring.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Thoughts?

I thought we sent Piers Morgan and Simon Cowell for that job?

Lol this is what this thread is a joke and your response is the perfect answer to a joke?

Got to love Piers Morgan's lack of integrity anyone else think David Cameron when they see this ponce.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

you will be very welcome to have the queen of england if you like, im british and cant stand the bitch, and i cant stand the rest of the stuck up snob. they are a waste of space if you ask me.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join