It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 flashing orange orbs east bound 84 degrees in Georgia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SM2

East side Albany eh? Very small world. Happen to see the lights?

SM2

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TLOCKE

sorry man, unfortunately i did not see anything. Of course I also was not outside at the time, wish I would have been though.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I live in Thomaston Georgia.. Just below Atlanta in Upson county and I noticed that the sky was crowded with stars more then normal and many of them were twinkling. Have not seen as many stars at one time in my life that I can recall.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I believe those are space debree from that dwarf star. The explosions being seen I believe is what hapens when they break through the earths atmosphere and then they burn up which would explain why they disappeared. That is just my opinion. I also believe we will be seeing many more of these things as it gets closer to our solar system.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I can say from what the OP explains it's exactly what we had seen exactly 2 weeks ago today.

The main difference is what we had seen was only about 100-150 feet above us. There were 3 about 2ft in diameter and just orange balls of light just floating along. There is no way they were chinese lanterns or what ever someone else stated in here about debris or a falling star.

They didn't rise up in the air or drop from the sky. They just simply came from a southwesterly direction heading northeast. Then they just simply disappeared in the amount of time it took me to run around the house, which was only about 5-10 secs as I am in decent shape.

We still have no idea what it is and can only conclude it is a UFO as we simply don't know. I did take pictures but they aren't real great as I was moving the camera when I took them and they are orange squiggles. I posted the PICS in another thread about pretty much the same sighting in upstate NY just a few days before we saw what we did.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this is a reference, found this video awhile ago and have been hearing it around. Wonder if its like anything you saw?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MTerence

I can honestly tell you they are nothing like I saw!

I went out and bought some and released them to see how they would act and look. The ones I released well they went up, up and away.

What we saw was only about 100 feet off the ground and traveled about 1 1/2 miles before just disappearing on the other side of our house. They traveled in a level flight never dropping or raising in elevation at all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join