It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 flashing orange orbs east bound 84 degrees in Georgia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

It doesnt have to be a jet liner.....it could be a multitude of things given the distance between the OPs location and the location of the "UFO"

EDIT: Before anyone starts throwing the "T" word about (Troll), im here to add a bit of unbiased, logical thinking to the thread lol

edit on 23-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

My response was last post on pg one.

ETA Have you even been up here in this area?

Des

edit on 23-8-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

FACT: Aircraft have blinking, strobing, red, white, and blue lights
FACT: Aircraft landing lights (seen by myself, SEVERAL times a week because they land by my house) are a very bright white
FACT: I couldn't have confused them for landing lights unless they were facing, and traveling towards me, (not 84 degrees east.
FACT: aircraft do not, and will not ever appear like orange orbs of light pulsating in a simular, (aside from the middle orb) manner.
FACT: these objects cleared the skyline quickly, I only got to record 24 seconds of video and I had my phone out right when they appeared into view (still had yet to open the camera app I was texting at the moment)
FACT: jets moving much slower in the sky even higher up than these make distinctual and audible sound.

What else could they have been? Moving flares passing the sound barrier? Lol

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

My response was last post on pg one.

Des

I know....it was in response to you

Small planes make a lot of noise at night up here. For one, not a lot of them in our airspace.

You said the small planes are loud....i said it didnt have to be a jet liner, in reference to the part about airspace....i must have misread that part maybe

It could well be a jet liner....im sure there are plenty of other airports near by?
Southwest Georgia Regional Airport is less than 20 miles away, south west of Dawson.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

He, OP said they were SILENT...small planes are loud, lower elevation. Jets are loud too. BIGGER/more engines.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TLOCKE

FACT: Aircraft have blinking, strobing, red, white, and blue lights
FACT: Aircraft landing lights (seen by myself, SEVERAL times a week because they land by my house) are a very bright white
FACT: I couldn't have confused them for landing lights unless they were facing, and traveling towards me, (not 84 degrees east.
FACT: aircraft do not, and will not ever appear like orange orbs of light pulsating in a simular, (aside from the middle orb) manner.
FACT: these objects cleared the skyline quickly, I only got to record 24 seconds of video and I had my phone out right when they appeared into view (still had yet to open the camera app I was texting at the moment)
FACT: jets moving much slower in the sky even higher up than these make distinctual and audible sound.

What else could they have been? Moving flares passing the sound barrier? Lol

So you have made up your mind already hahahaha typical

Southwest Georgia Regional Airport is to your south west, its plausible that a plane WAS coming to land there. So it WOULD have been facing you.
How did you measure the exact angle if you are not entirely sure of where it was at?

No easy ride here dude lol

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Interestingly enough, I attended college over at Georgia Southwestern University, I lived about 3 or 4 miles away from this airport as well, it is about the same, little to no activity, we are farm folk, jet liners do not land here, they never will. The biggest airport around is in Albany. A single terminal airport with flights that only go to Atlanta, only 2 flights leave a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. Considering the flights only take 45 minutes to get there, the planes returns for closing at 10 30, that's right, 10 30

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

He, OP said they were SILENT...small planes are loud, lower elevation. Jets are loud too. BIGGER/more engines.

Planes generally become quieter in less built up areas because there is no sound reflection off of buildings.

And to your other question....have i been there...what difference would it make?? Im in the UK...England, so no, i have not been there

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

You sir, are a pot stirrer...won't waste my time on you again..

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Noooo they wouldn't be. If they were facing towards me, they would be pointing at the Dawson municipal airport, not towards Albany, at all. Sometimes you can't perceive these things unless you have lived there for 21 years
sorry. Sometimes people sound stupid "trolling" when they don't know all of the facts

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Amen, was hoping I wasn't the only one seeing it

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

And for the record, your not even viewing in the right place, look at the end of bill Whitaker rd and it is sasser Herod.

You can't. Perform every task in the world behind a computer chair on google earth. I bet using my directions, you couldn't even find my house.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

And for the record, your not even viewing in the right place, look at the end of bill Whitaker rd and it is sasser Herod.

You can't. Perform every task in the world behind a computer chair on google earth. I bet using my directions, you couldn't even find my house.

OK OK OK it was aliens.....thats the most obvious thing of course

Your story has changed a few times so im just going to come to my own conclusion too.....your either lying or you dont know what a plane looks like

You wont have an easy ride here with an attitude like yours
When you tell a story make sure you get it right the first time instead of changing and making things up once you have been rumbled.

Carry on....cba with you 2 anymore

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Um? Everyone, Please tell me different if I'm wrong, but the only thing that could have been taken out of context was the position of the objects from myself (which, might I add is difficult to put into words). All I said was I had seen 3 orbs of orange light flying over my house, last time I checked, a couple miles away or not, that still falls into the category of, flying over my house, maybe for people, like you trolls, I should put "flying a couple miles away from my house near the angle of the Sirius star", also mind that I'm TEXTING this from a cellphone, sorry if I'm not TOO generous with my words. People asked questions, I answered them, since when is that viewed as changing my story?

Also, I did not say anything about aliens? This is the UFO forum, therefore the description fit the forum. All I did was provide a friendly heads up to others who might be wanting to catch a glimpse of something amazing.

Now troll, what's up?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Um? Everyone, Please tell me different if I'm wrong, but the only thing that could have been taken out of context was the position of the objects from myself (which, might I add is difficult to put into words). All I said was I had seen 3 orbs of orange light flying over my house, last time I checked, a couple miles away or not, that still falls into the category of, flying over my house, maybe for people, like you trolls, I should put "flying a couple miles away from my house near the angle of the Sirius star", also mind that I'm TEXTING this from a cellphone, sorry if I'm not TOO generous with my words. People asked questions, I answered them, since when is that viewed as changing my story?

Also, I did not say anything about aliens? This is the UFO forum, therefore the description fit the forum. All I did was provide a friendly heads up to others who might be wanting to catch a glimpse of something amazing.

Now troll, what's up?

By everyone you mean the other new user that agrees with everything that is coming from your posts hahaha

Several miles away is not over your house....come on dude, stop being a pleb.
Your not credible, sorry.

Look up the word troll, or even look at this thread i made about people like yourself

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My conclusion to this is that they were planes lined up waiting to land, the lights appeared orange because of the angle and dust in the air. (you live on a farm after all).

There 5 or 6 airports close to you that could account for this...

Closest major airport to Dawson, Georgia:

The nearest major airport to Dawson, Georgia is Southwest Georgia Regional Airport (ABY / KABY). This airport is in Albany, Georgia and is about 22 miles from the center of Dawson, GA.

International airports near Dawson, GA 129 miles: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - Atlanta, GA (ATL / KATL)

Domestic airports near Dawson, GA 22 miles: Southwest Georgia Regional Airport - Albany, GA (ABY / KABY) 59 miles: Columbus Metropolitan Airport - Columbus, GA (CSG / KCSG) 67 miles: Dothan Regional Airport - Dothan, AL (DHN / KDHN) 79 miles: Middle Georgia Regional Airport - Macon, GA (MCN / KMCN) 95 miles: Tallahassee Regional Airport - Tallahassee, FL (TLH / KTLH) 97 miles: Valdosta Regional Airport - Valdosta, GA (VLD / KVLD)

Thats my take on it anyways.......you call this trolling lol funny lad
edit on 23-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cdnutz44

I live in Manning SC. I just moved from Greenville. I was just outside smoking a cigarette looking up at the sky but I wasn't able to catch anything in the sky, wish i would have known :/

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I've delt with your kind before, your impossible. You can't even clearly dissect the sighting because even though I have given you exact directions, you can not determine where I was looking, and where the objects were headed to. You are what we call, a person who believes in false hopes, that he knows everything. And credible? Yes I am. My social standing alone in today's world makes me credible. And if I were to make up a story, it would probably be a little more outrageous and aw inspiring than "3 pulsing orbs of light".

edit on 23-8-2011 by Asktheanimals because: personal comment removed

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Just for reference. What single engine planes/jets are completely silent, orange, pulsating and maneuver in such ways? Also go check this thread before you start denying facts.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

edit on 23-8-2011 by thedebater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
There is no way in hell that it could have been a plane whatsoever. I also live beside an airport full of single engine planes in the low midlands of the state where there is only crops and flat straight roads. Single engine air planes do not fly high and when they get up to maximum altitude they make a distinct buzzing sound and move at a quite slow pace. Where as jets with bigger engines move a little faster yet fly higher and still make a very distinct loud roar in the sky. Both of these planes have white, blue and red flashing lights that flash in a sequence. it's not random and does not perform any kind of odd light show that a UFO would. So before you start blabbing on about these things you call "facts" look it up!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join