It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

3 flashing orange orbs east bound 84 degrees in Georgia

page: 1
7
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
As we speak (5 minutes ago passing now) 3 orange pulsating orbs of light just passed over my house as I sit here smoking a cigarette. I am posting this from my IPhone (couldn't see a damn thing when I recorded it, video is useless) still waiting to see if the objects are coming back. They crossed the skyline in about a minute and 30 seconds. If anyone is up and about, please walk outside to see if you can see or record this with a camera. This will be the 2nd time in my life I have seen these same objects in my area. They are heading east at 85 degrees from my location in Dawson, Ga.
edit on 22-8-2011 by TLOCKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2011 by TLOCKE because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TLOCKE
 


kool beans..

how far apart? any sound?? were they Flashing,, or describe pulsing.. were they going "out" or just dimmer???



edit on 8/22/11 by darrman because: spellenglish



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Suches Ga here...N. Ga Mountains lot of low clouds up here on top of the mountain...sorry. Keep watching Bro.


Des
edit on 23-8-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TLOCKE
 


I live in North Georgia, I will go try to verify your claim. brb



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman
 


No sounds, they were pulsating, if I could describe a frequency it'd be at about 2 to 3 seconds per pulse. They would go dim, then brighten back up to the equivalent a little brighter than visible planet Venus. The objects were in a straight line from what I could tell. The two on the ends pulsed at the same frequency while the one in the middle was on a different cycled frequency. The objects were about an inch (Point of view style inch) from each other in the air.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Lots of these sky light siting topics coming up lately,

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm

Is it because people are more aware (and looking), or are they happening more often?



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
My guess is they took off from Dawson Municiple airport....and is more than probably a plane of some sort.

www.airnav.com...




posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well, its is a clear sky! more stars then I can count, so beautiful. I didn't notice anything in the 3 minutes of watching the sky but I always see stars dancing over here with flashes of light while moving in various directions. I will go back outside later and see if I can film any. Thanks for the heads up.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu
Well, its is a clear sky! more stars then I can count, so beautiful. I didn't notice anything in the 3 minutes of watching the sky but I always see stars dancing over here with flashes of light while moving in various directions. I will go back outside later and see if I can film any. Thanks for the heads up.


I'm jealous. Low clouds here...guess that's why they call this place Valley in the Clouds. But when it is clear....the sky is overwhelming with stars.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy
 


That is impossible. If you scroll to the bottom right a bit more you will see all of my farmland that stretches from the tip of the run way, to sasser. Imbetween, is my house in a Pecan grove on Bill/Jim Whitaker Rd, the Dawson airport only harbors small single engine propeller planes and when they take off, they barely clear the tops of the trees near my house and fly about 80 feet over my house when they take off. They mainly have single engine sesnas. Its a farming community, mostly just crop dusters. These objects were silent, and were appearing to be miles away from my house and therefore, miles away from the airport



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I'm reporting from Roswell, Georgia....I LITERALLY, like LITERALLY just saw 6 orange lights over my house just hover slowly by. Can't say what it is for sure but I can say I've never seen a THING like these. my phones 5 megapixel camera didn't pick up a damn thing either, just the big white spot also known as the moon lol.

Anybody else see it?????



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TLOCKE
reply to post by loves a conspiricy
 


That is impossible. If you scroll to the bottom right a bit more you will see all of my farmland that stretches from the tip of the run way, to sasser. Imbetween, is my house in a Pecan grove on Bill/Jim Whitaker Rd, the Dawson airport only harbors small single engine propeller planes and when they take off, they barely clear the tops of the trees near my house and fly about 80 feet over my house when they take off. They mainly have single engine sesnas. Its a farming community, mostly just crop dusters. These objects were silent, and were appearing to be miles away from my house and therefore, miles away from the airport


I wouldnt say impossible, nothing is impossible.




As we speak (5 minutes ago passing now) 3 orange pulsating orbs of light just passed over my house as I sit here smoking a cigarette.


So were they over your house or miles away?????
If they were miles away they could have been planes....

Try and keep your story straight

edit on 23-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy
 


Fair enough, I can definitely see how my words could be taken out of context, when I say over my house, I mean the general vacenity of viewable airspace above my house. If you still have google earth pulled up, I would say the best way to describe it would be imbetween the road sasser Herod and highway 55 (behind sasser herod)



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TLOCKE
reply to post by loves a conspiricy
 


Fair enough, I can definitely see how my words could be taken out of context, when I say over my house, I mean the general vacenity of viewable airspace above my house. If you still have google earth pulled up, I would say the best way to describe it would be imbetween the road sasser Herod and highway 55 (behind sasser herod)


I dont think i took them out of context....just a regular grilling lol


So......we are talking a minimum of 4 miles away given your location.
Planes can be silent from this distance....and you could have mistaken the lights as something else??



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by iSwag
 


Were they pulsating in the 2 to 3 second interval as I described above?



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I am near Greenville, SC with a good view of the night sky right now, sitting on the back deck. Nothing untoward in the sky at the moment. Unfortunately I am more north of you than east, but one can hope.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by TLOCKE
reply to post by loves a conspiricy
 


Fair enough, I can definitely see how my words could be taken out of context, when I say over my house, I mean the general vacenity of viewable airspace above my house. If you still have google earth pulled up, I would say the best way to describe it would be imbetween the road sasser Herod and highway 55 (behind sasser herod)


I dont think i took them out of context....just a regular grilling lol


So......we are talking a minimum of 4 miles away given your location.
Planes can be silent from this distance....and you could have mistaken the lights as something else??


I live up here too...very quiet area. Small planes make a lot of noise at night up here. For one, not a lot of them in our airspace. When I ever hear one at night, my first thought is are they in trouble/lost.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
7
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join