It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Men So Gullible?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
So with college starting up again it got me to thinking about last semester and how all the guys are so gullible when it comes to a pretty girl. Last semester there wasn't ever a time when I didn't feel like writing a paper that I couldn't find some guy to do it for me.

A simple ask for help, then playing dumb like i'm not understanding always leads to the man doing the "honorable" thing and offering to do a "rough draft" for me. However when he gives it to me it's so polished you can see your reflection in it. When he asks you out afterwards and you dismiss him you often get called the usual B**** word or S*** word but know that the coming friday night while dancing out at the local bar, all it will take is a sexy dress and a gentle brush up against him and all will be forgiven and he'll do it again.

Now the men reading this and will say "I'm not like that!!" blah blah blah but i've witnessed it so many times. I usually laugh the hardest when there is some guy acting like he is ignoring me. All it takes is a minute alone with them and they are eating out of my hand thinking they just landed a hot college chick.

And those of you who will claim your married or dedicated to your girlfriend? You are the worst of all at being gullible. You think that because you hiding behind a veil of fidelity that you are immune but it doesn't take much to get you to bend either. I've given a married guy one of those innocent looks and a quick smile sometimes when I see a married couple and I can't count how many times the couple has walked away with the man returning because he "forgot" something while slipping me his phone number.

And ladies who think your man is dedicated to you should not be decieved. The moment you leave their side they are gullible to any beautiful woman who flirts just right with him. He will cheat unless he's either a closet homosexual or is impotent.

Flirting is actually a form of art in a way. It requires knowing just what to say at the right time and how to use body movements in just the right way. It also requires gullible men and there is no shortage of them on the earth.

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well don't you sound classy.

And btw...I'm not like that...silly little girls do nothing for me.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
So which woman hating thread did you read or write on your real account?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Your first time on ATS, & you start off with this thread? And to think I welcomed you to ATS, in your Introduction Thread!

P.S - I HATE Disney movies.

edit on 22-8-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
My my my, if you're really a woman you have some unresolved issues to deal with. It's not that men are gullible but that they are kind to you. men by nature want to help women because believe it or not, men like women. It's part of who men are.

Now as for the loyalty part. Unless a man is taught to respect women and to have morality they will simply be on auto pilot and do that which feels good. So sometimes they have a lot in common with a dog. But not all men. Some can be presented with the prize but refuse to take it for their own integrity and honor, and self respect. Especially if they are married.

Now, when a woman uses a man's kindness and honest affection and compassion against him, that is immoral and she deserves what she gets. She will be alone, unable to trust any man, and always suspicious. because she used her womanliness to deceive men.

You need to talk with someone about this.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled4u

Nice troll!
Id give it atleast a 5/10
Cool story bro!

link   
for as many weak weak men who fall for a wink and a smile, there are just as many women susceptible to bs and swag...

there is not much of a limit drunk women have when trying to fit in w/ the cool kids

its moreso the art of manipulation

link   

Wow, you must be really insecure if you feel the need to take advantage of people just to make yourself feel powerful. I'm willing to bet that people see right through your vanity after they have met you and talked to you once. It must be really difficult to keep real friends when your that unsure of yourself.

link   
Yeah, have all the guys do your papers and just stay...pretty...brains aren't important anyway...

Fail.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So you were raised with no morals, ethics or standards of decency, as evidenced by your self-admitted manipulations of others. Whether or not there is in fact something wrong with the people you manipulate, the real problem is that there's something wrong with you.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Yeah those guys sure are dumb, actually bothering to learn the subjects they are studying rather then learning how to manipulate people to do it for them.

Just wait till you fail college and are unemployable because you cant get men to take your exams for you, you better get used to that bar, I can see you spending a lot of time in there after college, collecting empty glasses.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This is the future woman. Read it and weep folks.

Antisocial sociopaths being engineered from years of trash TV and gender war propaganda. A whole breed of women that will use and abuse men and chastise them either way.

Don't be so full of yourself missy. You're gonna find out real fast how big of a hole you dug yourself in.

Sociopaths always implode sooner or later, and it's always ugly.

(That is of course, if you are even a woman, and my augmented statistical probabilities deep-probe analyzer suggests a 98% probability that you are, in fact, not of the female persuasion.)
edit on 22-8-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'll write all your pappers for you.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
haha not much respect coming your way love. I've never made a prediction before but I see you hanging off the arm of a half dead billionaire one day trying to convince everyone you aren't in it for the money.

Good luck with your empty life.

edit: Depending on how lucky you are in life, you could also end up in a dead end job due to the lack of education and self respect.
edit on 22-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Guys typically want one thing.
second line.

BTW, it is a womans manipulation that causes some cultures to treat their women as lesser beings like making them cover their faces or not letting them go out in public, just some examples (M.E.).
edit on 22-8-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

link   
shes right lol

we are gullible

how weak we get with the scent of perfume off a womens neck

how we melt with a sexy womens smile

how we think about what positions we would love to put her in

how cute they look with there heels skirts pantyhose make up

yes we are slaves to your beauty ! thats only because sex is our number 1 desire

and for women its fame/royality / security

dave chappelle said it best we would screw anyone in a carboard box if they let us ...

evolution says the sexual desire is so powerful in men to make us reproduce even when we don't want too!!

can you imagine men if reproducing involved something else and sex came with no such "baggage"

men would hardly reprodouce and populations would sink cause all we really want is the yummy goodness

prostitutes are a good example of how we men are exploited

using such a natural process to cash in =*(

the prices we pay !!

how do you women sleep at night !

yes marriage is also prostitution just exclusive and costs more and she doesnt go away after

i know your type lady ... as much as it makes me mad your right i love it and keep coming back lol

i love you women so much thank you god , evolution , or whatever other force it was that made you women so delicate like flowers that you don't wanna spoil !

but just remember one day science will make us snap out of this spell you have cast on us ! and tables will turn !

edit on 22-8-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
This is the future woman. Read it and weep folks.

Pretty sure this is the CURRENT woman. Thanks OP for reminding me why I'm happily single.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Whats up dude, welcome to ATS,

I can tell you right now with 100% honesty I have never and would never cheat on my wife of 12 years. Just wouldn't happen. I don't care how beautiful the woman is. I'm neither gay nor impotent, not even close. Every man doesn't need to chase tail to feel like a real man.

Strict..

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

You hit the nail on the head my friend. Couldn't agree more.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
believe it or not, not ALL men fall for it, there are men who warn their mates about girls like you, better to let them make their own mistakes though if they decide not to wise up.

i use to go out of my way to seem disinterest even if i were interested, if they really did like me then they would work harder to get to know me, if they just wanted a plaything to use they would just move on to the next fool.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join