It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama in Close Race Against Romney, Perry, Bachmann, Paul

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Notice how Tinfoil still has not told us which candidate he plans to vote for, why they would be a better choice than Ron Paul, and what issues he disagrees with Ron Paul on.

I think it's safe to officially declare Tinfoil a troll. He spams Ron Paul threads with propaganda in the hopes of slandering him to take away some of the thousands of supporters from this website, but when asked to talk seriously about the actual issues and cut the MSM BS, he's as quiet as a mouse.

edit on 23-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Again. You are speaking, but what proof?

What if Ron Paul is still alive in 2016? And are yous so quick to abandon this election? Do you know what happens traditionally when a party loses 2 elections in a row, and both the losers being embarrassments to humanity, all while having your party crack at its core between what it defines as values?

It's called the death of a party. I do believe that someone at the tea party shot the Elephant. What ever will they do with the room it's rotting in?
edit on 23-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: le spelling

What are you on about now? Bill Clinton won two elections in a row for the Dems and the Elephant survived to give you Bush Jr.

Your logic is the exact opposite of historical fact.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
You need to go to National Polls to see a better representation of where they stand. Paul isn't even close to Romney or Perry.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

I think that Ron Paul should most likely win....but I also suspect that it will most likely be either Romney or Perry....because I think that they are hand-picked by TPTB......I am just wondering what kind of (under the table payoffs) will happen.....and/or...are happening....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I do not believe this poll. Everyone else has Obama at a historic low as a President, but yet, according to this poll he is a front runner. This is not my reality.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalGiant

Approval in performance and electability are two different things. This is not asking you do you support x. This is asking you, between x ans y, which would you vote.

It's multiple choice, not write in.

For example, if given the choice between Perry and Obama, I would go with Obama.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

When the person loosing is a retard or just plain uneducated. Furthermore, parties change. The republican and democrat party have both died before, and came back or taken over. Don't you know anything about politics?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Notice how Tinfoil still has not told us which candidate he plans to vote for, why they would be a better choice than Ron Paul, and what issues he disagrees with Ron Paul on.

I think it's safe to officially declare Tinfoil a troll. He spams Ron Paul threads with propaganda in the hopes of slandering him to take away some of the thousands of supporters from this website, but when asked to talk seriously about the actual issues and cut the MSM BS, he's as quiet as a mouse.

Nothing he talks about matters because he won't get the GOP nomination unless he plays ball with the GOP.
As third party candidate he is just a spoiler hoarding up a few percentage points to elect Obama again.

Telling poor people to grovel at the feet of Big Religion and Big Business for charity is a real turnoff too. So much for that Constitution, the part about seperation of church and state. His policy is to go ask your church. This promotes people joining a church, just to survive as he takes away the govt checks.

Then there is the issue of him wanting to dismantle a nations entire defense, collapsing foreign local economies will make us lots of friends. All them troops would have to be dismissed to join the ranks of unemployed, they will be marching on DC for his head in short order like the WWI vets did when they got no govt checks or jobs.

Terrible policies all around, not much to talk about really because they are so obviously stupid.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

You didn't answer his question.

Furthermore you just spout out the same old copy pasted lies.

So tell us Tin. Are you a troll?

if you are contract-bound not to answer it ok, but answer me at least this. What happens if he does win. What will you say?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Nothing he talks about matters because he won't get the GOP nomination unless he plays ball with the GOP.
Ah so politics focuses more on fitting in with the others than expressing your views? Nice.

As third party candidate he is just a spoiler hoarding up a few percentage points to elect Obama again.
That will really suck, maybe people should elect Ron Paul then.

Telling poor people to grovel at the feet of Big Religion and Big Business for charity is a real turnoff too. So much for that Constitution, the part about seperation of church and state. His policy is to go ask your church. This promotes people joining a church, just to survive as he takes away the govt checks.
No, that's not his policy, he said there is nothing wrong with charity hospitals or churches caring for people. He has never said "My policy is to tell people 'go to your church'", he simply doesn't want the federal government spending so much money on medical care as well as having that much power over us. Here's what he said over that subject:

There is nothing wrong with charity hospitals and possibly the churches once again providing care for the needy rather than through government paid programs which only maximizes costs. [color=limegreen]States can continue to introduce competition by allowing various trained individuals to provide the services that once were only provided by licensed MDs. We don’t have to continue down the path of socialized medical care, especially in America where free markets have provided so much for so many. We should have more faith in freedom and more fear of the politician and bureaucrat who think all can be made well by simply passing a Patient’s Bill of Rights.

Then there is the issue of him wanting to dismantle a nations entire defense, collapsing foreign local economies will make us lots of friends. All them troops would have to be dismissed to join the ranks of unemployed, they will be marching on DC for his head in short order like the WWI vets did when they got no govt checks or jobs.
Yeah, we don't want thousands of veterans to be broke, so in order to be considerate we should continue to occupy foreign nations and make all of the other people in this country go broke to fund that. Nice.

The wars are too damn expensive, they've lasted too long, and they need to stop ASAP.

You say leaving will collapse foreign economies and piss people off, but you don't think that occupying their country and killing people pisses them off? Like Ron Paul said, we need to mind our own business.

Terrible policies all around, not much to talk about really because they are so obviously stupid.
Right, you described two policies, so they all suck.
Are those the only two issues that you disagree with him on? (One of them being partially true at best) Because there is a whole myriad of issues that should be taken into consideration:

He wants to end all wars, that is a great policy because it will cut trillions of dollars of spending.

He doesn't want to give out so much money in foreign aid, because right now we need all of the monetary aid that we can get.

He doesn't want the federal government to be so powerful because the Constitution was written to restrain the federal government.

He wants to audit the Federal Reserve, another great policy because a private bank handles our money, and letting them operate in secrecy when they have the power to make or break our economy is a horrible idea.

He wants to end the unwinnable Drug War because that costs billions of taxpayer dollars annually, and a complete waste of taxpayer money.

He wants to follow the Constitution because American freedoms have been slipping away in recent years.

He wants to reform Social Security because our current system is screwed up bigtime, and the younger people who will pay into it won't get anything out of it because it will run out in the next few decades so he wants to let younger people get out of it.

The only issue that I have with his policies is his stance on taxation, but everything else is spot on IMO.

Who do you plan to vote for? Because I bet I could find at least 5 issues with their policies, how about we talk about your candidate rather than bash Ron Paul all day like you love to do?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You didn't answer his question.

Furthermore you just spout out the same old copy pasted lies.

So tell us Tin. Are you a troll?

if you are contract-bound not to answer it ok, but answer me at least this. What happens if he does win. What will you say?

What is your definition of win?

First he has to win the GOP nomination, which means he has to get the delegates to vote for him not you.
If he makes it past that part it means he would have a Party loyalist as VP like Perry running with him.
If he gets to that point I will be really suprised, and consider it a small victory for him.
If he gets relegated to third party like usual, well he won't even be worth anybody wasting their time talking about.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

And how do you know? If he runs and gets 15%-20% of th vote as an independent, he could possibly drive a tri-way election. Republicans lose automatically and face imminent party death, Obama faces two opponents, which would easily beat one, but not both. Paul could go from 20% of the vote to 25% of the vote, and with apathetic voters turned on by his way, he could actually win.

There's a whole 40% of the vote that doesn't vote, that at least a third would vote for Paul.

Again, it must really suck to be that 4% brain washed to not vote for Paul, but if his current derivative of popularity continues like it is now, he could actually do this.

Perry is not someone to want a VP for. Perry can go burn in hell because he's part of the semi-pagan-like NAR

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

reply to post by MentalGiant

Approval in performance and electability are two different things. This is not asking you do you support x. This is asking you, between x ans y, which would you vote.

It's multiple choice, not write in.

For example, if given the choice between Perry and Obama, I would go with Obama.

I think if it is a choice between .....Obama and Paul.......Paul Will Win

Obama and Romney........Obama will win

Obama and Perry.......... Perry may win

Of course we all know...we just won't know.....for about a year........I have read also that so many people are discouraged...that they won't vote at all.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

But if Paul keeps it up he can reap those votes. That's the thing. He's got their attention.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

I think it's safe to officially declare Tinfoil a troll.

I notice that from his first post , you are late to the party

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
How typical, anyone on ATS with a minority view gets trash talked calling them trolls, agents, shills.
Can't stand when the other side has strong points.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
How typical, anyone on ATS with a minority view gets trash talked calling them trolls, agents, shills.

You dont understand... what other side ? what strong points? what minority ? ..Ron Paul is clear like mountain water...you are opposing Ron Paul ,then you like invasions,you like wars,you like death , you like imperialism,you like suffering,you like big goverment, you like murdering, you like more people in prison for pot,you like globalism,you dont like constitution. Go tell to small kid what do you like ..he will tell you: You are EVIL .

things are simple with Ron Paul ..you can't oppose him ..you are not human ..you have only human skin ..have a nice day
edit on 24-8-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

You dont understand... what other side ? what strong points? what minority ? ..Ron Paul is clear like mountain water...you are opposing Ron Paul ,then you like invasions,you like wars,you like death , you like imperialism,you like suffering,you like big goverment, you like murdering, you like more people in prison for pot,you like globalism,you dont like constitution. Go tell to small kid what do you like ..he will tell you: You are EVIL .

things are simple with Ron Paul ..you can't oppose him ..you are not human ..you have only human skin ..have a nice day
edit on 24-8-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

All you see is Ron Paul as the guy who will dismantle the evil empire of USA, in your eyes. You are looking for a traitor and think you found one in Ron Paul, you are so transparent.

You are for the real murderers in this world, the Kaddafi's and Saddam's and Bin Laden's.

Your visceral hatred for the US makes you want a real nice guy to come along and save it? I'd have to be born yesterday to believe that, you want the US to collapse and exist no more. Ron Paul is your man to do it right?

Your kind are part of the reason Ron Paul will never be President, the Base of his support is made up of all the things that turn the masses off to any message he may have.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

How typical, anyone on ATS with a minority view gets trash talked calling them trolls, agents, shills
No, somebody on ATS who bashes Ron Paul by consistently posting propaganda, quotes taken out of context or completely misinterpreted, or just about anything that you can skew in an attempt to make Ron Paul look bad is called a troll/shill/agent.

Then when asked by me and many others dozens of times to say which candidate you plan to vote for, you ignore it repeatedly. I mean I asked you in Size 6 bright green text who you plan to vote for, and you ignored it! But when it comes to bashing Ron Paul, you just keep on trucking.

Troll.

I must have skipped over these self proclaimed "strong points" of yours while I was reading your accusations that Ron Paul is a racist who has the backing of white supremacists.
edit on 25-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: to edit my post

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I didn't put them Newletters in black and white print, Ron Paul did.

I didn't admit to lying about the newsletters, Ron Paul did.

When something is fact, it is not speculation. How these facts will be used is the speculation part.
I speculate the racist Newsletters will be a determining factor when the Delegates at the GOP convention decide to ignore any size popular vote he may have and go with someone else. I will say, just like what happened to Hillary, to compare this opinion to a historical fact that she had the popular vote over Obama but the delegates did not choose her.

There you have my opinion based on facts.

Oh, and I don't dance on command. I am not the one posting threads claiming someone is going to win so I don't need to express who I am for in order to comment on why Ron Paul will not get the nod, in a Ron Paul will win thread. It's only about Ron Paul, just like his fanatic fans like it to be.

edit on 25-8-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I was for Rick Perry until I heard about him wanting to change some things in the Constitution.. Didn't we learn from the last "change"

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join