It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the people?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This probably has been beaten to death, but if the planes were replaced with remote controlled ones -- and in Shanksville and at the Pentagon, alleged missiles -- where are the people who were on the actual commercial flights?

Where would the government stash them? Assuming they weren't killed separately, where would they be living today or held?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Under the Denver Airport. I mean, it is possible, right? What if they were brought into the DUMBs and told that a major war (WWIII) broke out on the surface complete with a nuke strike, and now they had to be taken to an underground base for the next 10 years. Good question, and I get where you are coming from with that possible option to the planes. But I don't have an answer for you, just some ideas.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Yes this question comes up about once a month.

All I can say is, who knows?

Sorry but is makes no real difference to the discussion as to what happened to the passengers. We could speculate all day but where will it get us?

It makes more sense to focus on solid evidence, such as the physics of the WTC collapses.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm not trying to sound like a cold person - but if it were me, I'd kill them.

Why leave any possible loose ends around, when you can tie the rope up nicely - that way you don't have to wory about your rope comming undone.

I'd kill them, and drop them in a cement coffin in the middle of the ocean.

That's just me though.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Of course the government gave them up for alien abduction. Helps to meet our quota.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

Like the hijackers, probably false identities.

Imagine all the "survivors" of the alleged victims who were able to collect from the tax-payer funded victims' compensation fund.

Most folks aren't aware of the 38 billion payed out to businesses.
usgovinfo.about.com...

Incentive for fraud? Oh....no, no, no, no, no...

Yes.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Sorry but is makes no real difference to the discussion as to what happened to the passengers. We could speculate all day but where will it get us?

It will point us to massive fraud. No planes means no passengers.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Imagine all the "survivors" of the alleged victims who were able to collect from the tax-payer funded victims' compensation fund.

Yes.

So got any evidence that the neighbors of the victims were also compensated? Childhood friends? Co workers? Business associates? Customers? Waiters at their favortie eateries? Buddies at the bar? Paperboy?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yes that is true.

I just think people are more easily convinced through the physics argument than no planes.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Yes.

So got any evidence that the neighbors of the victims were also compensated? Childhood friends? Co workers? Business associates? Customers? Waiters at their favortie eateries? Buddies at the bar? Paperboy?

I don't know what you mean.

I provided a link that showed how much money has been shelled out and that it is a sizable incentive for fraud.

Is this not so?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Yes that is true.

I just think people are more easily convinced through the physics argument than no planes.

I know...and better you than me Anok...you're made of sterner stuff than I am, and much better at it too.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

You implied that the victims did not exist. This would require that whole lives were fabricated, including friends and family of the victims and casual aquaintenances and business associates, etc., etc. etc. Do you have any evidence persons were paid to fabricate knowledge of non-existing persons? Simply saying that victims and families of victims were justly compensated as well as businesses means nothing. You can say that about anyone or anything that recieves money. Prove that persons were compensated for lying about the existance of another human being. Betcha can't!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

My Best friends aunt died on one of the planes. I had met her before the attacks (as a kid) I very much doubt she would be the type to go along with such a conspiracy....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You implied that the victims did not exist. This would require that whole lives were fabricated, including friends and family of the victims and casual aquaintenances and business associates, etc., etc. etc. Do you have any evidence persons were paid to fabricate knowledge of non-existing persons? Simply saying that victims and families of victims were justly compensated as well as businesses means nothing. You can say that about anyone or anything that recieves money. Prove that persons were compensated for lying about the existance of another human being. Betcha can't!

Why do you say all that stuff?

Who would follow up on any of the victims, or their past lives?

Would you?

if any single one can be proved fraudulent, what would you think then?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk

My Best friends aunt died on one of the planes. I had met her before the attacks (as a kid) I very much doubt she would be the type to go along with such a conspiracy....

hoboy...

I'll let someone else field this one.

Edit..sigh...I changed my mind.

So, your best friend's aunt, eh?

Got a name?

I'm chatting here with Hooper, who claims his sister was THERE and watched the planes hit. I wonder if she saw your best friend's aunt's plane?

edit on 22-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

From another thread:

Official Story believers - "OSers" or "trusters".

The government trusters are the biggest pushovers on the block. They’ll get all weepy and indignant if you mention anything about 911 being an inside job. They’ll be the first ones to throw out the guilt card, bringing up the brave Americans who died that day, their surviving families, and the “how dare yous”. The cognitive dissonance is strong in this group, but this could be a harsh assessment as it remains to be seen if any trusters on the Internet have empathy, or are even real people. Many of them will fabricate an eye witness if pressed, and I’m pretty sure only a computer or a sociopath could pull that off.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Would you?

If I were a newspaper reporter from one of the small towns I would follow up with everyone that may have known the victims, friends, neigbors, family, classmates, etc. They would all have to been paid off and willing to take part in a huge conspiracy.

Don't bother. Its all garbage. But if you must, please go ahead. "Proof". Not silly suspicions based on crap like you think photos were altered. Or no notice in the SSDI website.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Would you?

If I were a newspaper reporter from one of the small towns I would follow up with everyone that may have known the victims, friends, neigbors, family, classmates, etc. They would all have to been paid off and willing to take part in a huge conspiracy.

Don't bother. Its all garbage. But if you must, please go ahead. "Proof". Not silly suspicions based on crap like you think photos were altered. Or no notice in the SSDI website.

If you were a reporter, nothing you'd write would be published until it made it past your editor.

However, if you were a reporter in a small town that didn't lose anyone on the flight, or knew any family members who lost anyone on the flight, what leads would you follow? You'd have no reason to look.

It would be easy to plant heart-wrenching stories, and have some CIA paid actors travel the country crying on demand while showing a picture of their lost loved one.

Well...I know you think it's all garbage, but I'm not writing for your benefit, but you knew that...however, if one, single passenger or hijacker can be proven to be a false identity, then the whole story becomes suspect. And several hijackers were shown to be using false ID, as the real people whose IDs they were using came forward after 911 to announce they were still alive. Remember?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk

hoboy...

I'll let someone else field this one.

Edit..sigh...I changed my mind.

So, your best friend's aunt, eh?

Got a name?

I'm chatting here with Hooper, who claims his sister was THERE and watched the planes hit. I wonder if she saw your best friend's aunt's plane?

From another thread:

Official Story believers - "OSers" or "trusters".

The government trusters are the biggest pushovers on the block. They’ll get all weepy and indignant if you mention anything about 911 being an inside job. They’ll be the first ones to throw out the guilt card, bringing up the brave Americans who died that day, their surviving families, and the “how dare yous”. The cognitive dissonance is strong in this group, but this could be a harsh assessment as it remains to be seen if any trusters on the Internet have empathy, or are even real people. Many of them will fabricate an eye witness if pressed, and I’m pretty sure only a computer or a sociopath could pull that off.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He was my best friend as a kid. I still keep in touch. Im not sure the aunts name. I know the married name of the family is Thimpson but it was the aunt on the mother's side. Im not sure of her maiden name

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

And she flew on cartoon airplanes?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

JOHNSTOWN - A roundup of 16 welfare fraud cases announced this week by Fulton County authorities reinforced the various ways local residents can find themselves in trouble while attempting to receive Department of Social Services benefits. Authorities say potential cheats should know better, and DSS instructs them on filling out forms. Prosecutors also say welfare cheats usually don't get away with their crimes. "There's usually convictions on 100 percent of the cases," Fulton County District Attorney Louise Sira said today. "The cases usually involve a paper trail so they're very hard to dispute." An example is Melissa Vazquez, 31, of North St., Gloversville, the daughter of a victim of the 911 attacks, whose arrest was announced this week and who is now in the Fulton County Jail. Sheriff's Department welfare fraud Investigator Christina VanValkenburgh reported Tuesday that Vazquez was arrested by the Fulton County Welfare Fraud Task Force on Oct. 7, charged with third-degree grand larceny, third-degree welfare fraud, first-degree offering a false instrument for filing and obtaining public assistance by fraud. VanValkenburgh said it was determined Vazquez received $12,412 in food stamp, Medicaid and Home Energy Assistance Program benefits she was not entitled to after officials learned she did not report her $464,000 in income from a victim compensation trust account from the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in New York City, where her father was killed.

Source

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join