It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the people?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

The state of NJ lost almost 700 people that day (696, includes people on the flights and WTC)

Nearly every town in this area lost somebody, many lost several residents

The elderly lady across the hall from me in my apartment building lost 2 of her sons who worked at Cantor
Fitzgerald

In my FD one of our members lost their cousin, he was officer in charge of FDNY LADDER 11, died with entire
crew

At the idiotic "LETS ROLL" one of the whack jobs goes off on FDNY member Robert Cordice. His mother still
lives in town. Attends same church as me - see her on Sundays

Ever notice that most of the loons who bring this up are not from this area .....

Thats because we know the people who died, they are not fiction or VIC SIMS as the loonety tunes would have you believe, but real people

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

We're talking about passengers on the imaginary planes you claim you saw.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
This probably has been beaten to death, but if the planes were replaced with remote controlled ones -- and in Shanksville and at the Pentagon, alleged missiles -- where are the people who were on the actual commercial flights?

Where would the government stash them? Assuming they weren't killed separately, where would they be living today or held?

They're not being held anywhere... because they're dead. Which is why they are no longer here, and why their families miss them and will never see them again. And it's also why this insanity is so insulting.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
What effect does whatever happened to the people have on the physics of whether or not a NORMAL AIRLINER could destroy a 400,000+ ton skyscraper in less than two hours?

psik

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Originally posted by hooper

Who would follow up on any of the victims, or their past lives?

Would you?

If I were a newspaper reporter from one of the small towns I would follow up with everyone that may have known the victims, friends, neigbors, family, classmates, etc. They would all have to been paid off and willing to take part in a huge conspiracy.

if any single one can be proved fraudulent, what would you think then?

Don't bother. Its all garbage. But if you must, please go ahead. "Proof". Not silly suspicions based on crap like you think photos were altered. Or no notice in the SSDI website.

If you were a reporter, nothing you'd write would be published until it made it past your editor.

However, if you were a reporter in a small town that didn't lose anyone on the flight, or knew any family members who lost anyone on the flight, what leads would you follow? You'd have no reason to look.

It would be easy to plant heart-wrenching stories, and have some CIA paid actors travel the country crying on demand while showing a picture of their lost loved one.

Well...I know you think it's all garbage, but I'm not writing for your benefit, but you knew that...however, if one, single passenger or hijacker can be proven to be a false identity, then the whole story becomes suspect. And several hijackers were shown to be using false ID, as the real people whose IDs they were using came forward after 911 to announce they were still alive. Remember?

edit on 22-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

I am a reporter. And while you all hate the MSM overall, I can tell you many of us are pretty sharp people. We juuuuuust might see through that. Plus, if average Joes were paid off by the thousands to lie about losing loved ones.... Sorry, but that would've leaked out by now.

I mean, it's hard enough to keep a secret in DC as is between two people.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

The state of NJ lost almost 700 people that day (696, includes people on the flights and WTC)

Nearly every town in this area lost somebody, many lost several residents

The elderly lady across the hall from me in my apartment building lost 2 of her sons who worked at Cantor
Fitzgerald

In my FD one of our members lost their cousin, he was officer in charge of FDNY LADDER 11, died with entire
crew

At the idiotic "LETS ROLL" one of the whack jobs goes off on FDNY member Robert Cordice. His mother still
lives in town. Attends same church as me - see her on Sundays

Ever notice that most of the loons who bring this up are not from this area .....

Thats because we know the people who died, they are not fiction or VIC SIMS as the loonety tunes would have you believe, but real people

Thanks you.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr
What effect does whatever happened to the people have on the physics of whether or not a NORMAL AIRLINER could destroy a 400,000+ ton skyscraper in less than two hours?

psik

Absolutely none. And since you used the word "physics" in your post everything you say must therefore be the undeniable truth. Problem solved.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

I am a reporter. And while you all hate the MSM overall, I can tell you many of us are pretty sharp people. We juuuuuust might see through that. Plus, if average Joes were paid off by the thousands to lie about losing loved ones.... Sorry, but that would've leaked out by now. I mean, it's hard enough to keep a secret in DC as is between two people.

i speak for me, not "you all", and if any of your colleagues really were pretty sharp people, they'd be sharp enough to know what sort of article gets published, and what sort of article gets you into the unemployment office.

Tell me, sharp guy, what do you think of the comments of these folks:

"You could get a journalist cheaper than a good call girl, for a couple hundred dollars a month." - CIA operative discussing with Philip Graham, editor Washington Post, on the availability and prices of journalists willing to peddle CIA propaganda and cover stories. - "Katherine The Great," by Deborah Davis (New York: Sheridan Square Press, 1991)

Source

“ THE conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.

We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society.”

“To-day, however, a reaction has set in. The minority has discovered a powerful help in influencing majorities. It has been found possible so to mold the mind of the masses that they will throw their newly gained strength in the desired direction. In the present structure of society, this practice is inevitable. Whatever of social importance is done to-day, whether in politics, finance, manufacture, agriculture, charity, education, or other fields, must be done with the help of propaganda. Propaganda is the executive arm of the invisible government”

- Edward Bernays, Sigmund Freud's cousin, and the Father of Modern propaganda.

Source

In the second half of the 20th century, the burgeoning American media was co-opted by something called Operation Mockingbird, the CIA's subversion of the free press in America. Frank Wisner, who ran the project in the 1940s and 1950s for the Agency, once famously said that the American media was like his own "...personal Wurlitzer; I can play any tune I want on it and America will follow along."

In the 1970s, CIA director William Colby admitted, "The CIA owns assets at every major media outlet in America, TV networks, newspapers, publishing houses, and magazines."

In a 1977 Rolling Stone article, Carl Bernstein estimated that there were hundreds, perhaps thousands, of CIA-friendly assets at all the major TV networks, newspapers and periodicals in America.

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

We're talking about passengers, he's pressing an emotional argument which is not related to the people on the cartoon aircraft. Appealing to emotion rather than logic is a classic ploy of propagandists the world over. As a sharpish journalist, you know that, right?

“American propaganda had its birth, so far as I can tell, in the advertising industry. The pioneers of advertising—a truly loathsome bunch—learned early on that people would respond to purely emotional appeals. Abstract theory and logical argument do nothing to spur sales. However, appeals to sexiness, to pride of ownership, to fear of falling behind the neighbors are the stock in trade of advertising executives. A man walking down the street with beautiful women hanging on his arms is not a logical argument, but it sure sells after-shave. A woman in a business suit with a briefcase, strolling along with swaying hips, assuring us she can "bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan, but never let you forget you’re a man" really sells the perfume.

Let’s take a moment and analyze the particular emotions that this execrable ad appealed to. If you guessed fear, you win the prize. Women often have a fear of inadequacy, particularly in this confused age when they are expected to raise brilliant kids, run a successful business, and be unfailingly sexy, all the time. That silly goal—foisted upon us by feminists and popular culture—is impossible to reach. But maybe there’s hope if you buy the right perfume!
Arguments from intimidation and appeals to fear are powerful propaganda tool.

American advertising and propaganda has been refined over the years into a malevolent science, based on the assumption that most people react, not to ideas, but to naked emotion. When I worked at an ad agency many years ago, I learned that the successful agencies know how to appeal to emotions: the stronger and baser, the better. The seven deadly sins, ad agency wags often say, are the key to selling products. Fear, envy, greed, hatred, and lust: these are the basic tools for good propaganda and effective advertising. By far, the most powerful motivating emotion—the top, most-sought-after copy writers will tell you, in an unguarded moment—is fear, followed closely by greed.”

“Campaigns with purely emotional content performed about twice as well (31% vs. 16%) with only rational content, and those that were purely emotional did a little better (31% vs 26%) those that mixed emotional and rational content.”

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Well that's real cute. But please explain how the "propagandist" manage to pay off all the people that would potentially be associated with a victim.

Lets say there are 2000 victims. A normal adult American probably has a cirlce of at least 100 people that know them. Everything from immeadiate family members to former classmates. So "they" have paid off at least 200,000 Americans and required them to pretend to know or have been acquainted with an imaginary victim. And in 10 years not one of these 200,000 persons has said a word.

And it gets even more screwy. Lets say that one of the pretend victims is alleged to have graduated from JFK High School in 1985. Do you now go back and doctor all the copies of the yearbook? Do you pay off all the potential teachers? The administrative staff to fake the records? All the classmates?

Sorry, this is nonsensical.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Well that's real cute. But please explain how the "propagandist" manage to pay off all the people that would potentially be associated with a victim.

Lets say there are 2000 victims. A normal adult American probably has a cirlce of at least 100 people that know them. Everything from immeadiate family members to former classmates. So "they" have paid off at least 200,000 Americans and required them to pretend to know or have been acquainted with an imaginary victim. And in 10 years not one of these 200,000 persons has said a word.

And it gets even more screwy. Lets say that one of the pretend victims is alleged to have graduated from JFK High School in 1985. Do you now go back and doctor all the copies of the yearbook? Do you pay off all the potential teachers? The administrative staff to fake the records? All the classmates?

Sorry, this is nonsensical.

In order for you to believe any of that information, you are required to trust the very people who's words I have posted.

Why do you disregard the documented history of their intentions, especially when the results of their efforts are so readily recognized?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
FWIW - One theory I read is that the people from the flights were put onto another plane and that plane was crashed into the Atlantic into the continental shelf. My memory is fuzzy on this but I recall seeing/reading accounts that one or two of the planes landed in Cleveland and the passengers disembarked to another plane. And that plane was ditched with all the victims of the three flights..I'll see if I can find the source later. It was on the Letsroll911 Forum.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

In order for you to believe any of that information, you are required to trust the very people who's words I have posted.

Really? You think "the powers that be" are involved in the publication of all high school year books? That's dangerously delusional.

Why do you disregard the documented history of their intentions, especially when the results of their efforts are so readily recognized?

Readily recognized by who? You? The guy that thinks the government is altering high school yearbooks? I'll bet there are a lot of things that you see that I can't. And that's a good thing.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr

psik

Absolutely none. And since you used the word "physics" in your post everything you say must therefore be the undeniable truth. Problem solved.

But you regularly demonstrate that truth is deniable.

psik

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

But you regularly demonstrate that truth is deniable.

Oh, I know. You see once someone types "physics" then the game is over. All you can do is to try hopelessly to derail the juggernaut of truth that is bearing down on all us poor idiots that are way, way, way too stupid to use the word "physics" in every sentence we utter.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Really? You think "the powers that be" are involved in the publication of all high school year books? That's dangerously delusional.

Readily recognized by who? You? The guy that thinks the government is altering high school yearbooks? I'll bet there are a lot of things that you see that I can't. And that's a good thing.

From Propaganda and How to Recognize It
www.rbs0.com...

1. Name-Calling

Name Calling is such an ancient propaganda technique that it is frequently identified by its Latin name, ad hominem attack. For example, a politician who supports law-and-order could criticize his opponent as a "card-carrying ACLU member". A politician who disagrees with a judge can label him/her as a "liberal activist judge". The epithet can be emphasized by frequent, repeated use. For example, using the phrase "liberal activist judge" every time one refers to a judge will have some members of the audience wanting to lynch the judge by the end of the speech.

Sarcasm and ridicule often accompany name calling.

6. Card Stacking

Card stacking refers to the selective presentation of oly facts that are favorable to the desired conclusion, and the deliberate omission of facts that are unfavorable to the desired conclusion. The legal term for card stacking is fraud.

7. Bandwagon

The basic theme of the bandwagon is everyone else is buying the product, so you should too.

Most people prefer to the majority. There at least two reasons why being in the majority is better: (1) the majority is the winner in elections, and the winner has political power., and (2) most people like to be conformists, rather than vulnerable to criticism for being different.

Mentions of "fringe groups" of "out of the mainstream" are propaganda that denigrates positions held by a minority of people. This propaganda invites the audience to stay with the majority on the bandwagon, instead of deserting the majority.

Insisting on a Binary Choice

Another common propaganda technique is for the speaker-writer to insist that the audience make one of two choices: to join with us, or to join with the enemy.

Such a demand is commonly used by religious zealots and political extremists, but once one learns to recognized this propaganda technique, one can find it in speeches and writings of mainstream politicians too

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Wow, some brilliant observations on the nature of propaganda.

Now, please tell me how you go about altering all the high school yearbooks in the country.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Now, please tell me how you go about altering all the high school yearbooks in the country.

Thanks.

It is your claim, not mine.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Thanks.

Nope, sorry this one's on you. You are talking about fake victims. So please tell me how you manage to go back in time and insert the names into high school yearbooks. And birth announcements in newspapers. And college records. Etc.

Looking forward to this humdinger of twisted logic.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Thanks.

Nope, sorry this one's on you. You are talking about fake victims. So please tell me how you manage to go back in time and insert the names into high school yearbooks. And birth announcements in newspapers. And college records. Etc.

Looking forward to this humdinger of twisted logic.

I have never made those claims. You are putting words in my mouth.

How many CIA assets have real pasts with real photos in yearbooks? Can you think of any good use for a live CIA asset that is now publicly proclaimed dead, yet still receiving payment from the VCF?

In my Psychos thread I discuss how the towers were planned to be demolished in the 80's allowing plenty of time to create false IDs, wire for explosives, and build a cover story that terrorists hate America.

I'll let the readers put two and two together, because your math is kinda fuzzy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join