It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would Be A Clear/Real Sign For 100% Of The People ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
UFO over china grounds flights

lol, theyre passing it of as a "cloud"

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

Totally agree with you. There is no chance of an 100% concensus figure as I bet many people would still doubt themselves or their mind.

We`ve been mostly talking about extraterrestrial contact but if we talk about the return of Jesus, for example, it goes even worse. The only and major thing Jesus could do for people to believe in his return is the miracle to make 100% of the people of the world believe it`s really him If/When he comes.
edit on 22-8-2011 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

They say that spiral in the photo is a cloud ???
...A laser show would be a much more reasonable explanation.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It would probably take something like this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2318bb86936.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You have a point here. I dont think in this day and age, no proof will ever be sufficent for anything. Even if the skies opened and ufos or angels signalling the 2nd coming happened...the next day it would appear right here on ATS.
Sad, but true. We are now a cynical society where even positive proof...undeniable proof...will never be enough.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
There are some interesting replies, but unfortunately i would have to go with the crowd that suggests that i believe that there would never be a clear sign for 100%, but i will indulge in the belief for a moment, that such a sign would have to come from a conscious god.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
It would probably take something like this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2318bb86936.jpg[/atsimg]

Nope, some people would try and say its a "Meteor that hit a jet stream at just a right place so it skipped into space again after spewing its radioactive core to the ground creating a crater and a beam that took over 9000 people into the center of the meteor."

The sad part is.... that might actually be their explaination xD

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is why there are wars and so many different religious beliefs. There will never be any single acceptance by everyone at the same time and in the same way. It wont happen. I dont think its even POSSIBLE to happen.

Different religions, races, countries, Gods, creeds, political systems, belief systems, societies etc. All different.

As I said: Land on the White House lawn or in all the capitols in the world at the same time...and tomorrow ATS will have posts sayings its a "flase-flag" op.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

There will never be any single acceptance by everyone at the same time and in the same way. It wont happen. I dont think its even POSSIBLE to happen.

The condition that is agnosticism. People have to rely on there experiences first and foremost, after that it is belief and superstition. But it's still a good question to ask, because that is what drives humankind to make discoveries, whether that is a shareable experience or not.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
A better chance at success would be to get people self aware of their over-exuberance for any particular mindset. Basically, if it is provable beyond a reasonable doubt, take it as truth. If you live through an alien contact, believe until someone points out the exact detail of where you went wrong in your thinking. If your experience NEVER shows enough evidence that they exist, then don't believe until there's a reasonable body of evidence. This would bring percentages up on whatever is the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join