It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would Be A Clear/Real Sign For 100% Of The People ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I think ATS is a very good sample of the way people from all over the globe can see and/or think about certain subjects such as conspiracies, prophecies, UFO`s, Top Secret Files, etc...

There are people who always find things weird, strange and unexplainable and thus tend to dramatize everything, turning, for example, a simple cloud in the sky into an alien spaceship or a vision of Jesus, and there are people who never believe anything and always find, or try to find, a normal explanation for everything that`s unusual.

I personaly think that everything is possible. I`m not the kind of person to be immediatly impressed with everything I see, hear or feel, for as more as strange it appears to be, nor I Just believe in what I can prove and see with my own eyes ( for example, I`ve never seen an UFO/Alien but I do believe it`s possible they exist due to such vast universe we belong to).

With today`s technology and when I hear about secret projects such as "Blue Beam", HARP and others I wonder how could I be 100% sure if an object in the sky really is something from another planet, OR, if a vision and/or a strange sound or event is not man created/generated ?

So, what do you think it could be a clear/real sign of something from "out-of-this-world" that could be considered this way by 100% of the people ?
edit on 22-8-2011 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
i like to think my signature sums it up nicely.

lights in the sky don't float my boat

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If they have a Earth party and hang out then I cen get to see how they act when in social and relax mode. If possible. As another stated LIghts in the sky are cool but may need more interaction. Or they can just send global text messages to everyone with cell phones and other commubication devices like on cabel or internet &radio just a 2 day interruption that some can actually text and respond back to them with.
edit on 8/22/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

I bet many would say it was the last holographic effects to advertise a new movie of the Star Wars saga

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That would be cool and nice. I wouldn`t miss that party for anything if they had hot chicks and free drinks for everyone

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
A clear sign for everyone would have to be a voice in the head, LOUD AND CLEAR. Though there would be a lot of people #ting themselves over that.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

A clear sign for everyone would have to be a voice in the head, LOUD AND CLEAR.

Advertisers have already created this technology using directional sound and I believe in some cases microwaves (not the ovens.)

for me a clear 100% sign would be something along the lines of:

A downed extraterrestrial vehicle scientifically tested by various independent organizations, preferably with technology or make up of elements simply not available on earth.

That would be the holy grail for me.

i'd also accept:

A massive daytime live sighting over a major city, aired live on the news, with various eye witness videos, of a clearly defined vehicle, not vague colored lights. the vehicle, to be "extraterrestrial" would have to exhibit impossible technology.
edit on 22-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Not sure if ipod users would find it strange ....cool new rapper they migh say

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

Yes it would be cool everyone would get to see how everyone acts when in a non uniform mode. Drinks would have to be in a designated area incase any began to go wild lol and the chicks would be welcome of course, hey whos to say some wouldnt be visiting chicks??? I think I would bring my lil Aquarius with me tho to keep me company as she likes to party too

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Clear evidence of lets say... aleins would be a spaceship landing on my house and 4 little green fat people walking out shooting things and turning it to dust, followed by 1000 lady gagas coming out claiming that they are here to reclaim their lost sister.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Some event upon which both FOX and MSNBC agree. A saucer landing that is not labeled a communist plot by FOX or a NEO-CON charade by MSNBC.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

for me a clear 100% sign would be something along the lines of:

A downed extraterrestrial vehicle scientifically tested by various independent organizations, preferably with technology or make up of elements simply not available on earth.

That would be the holy grail for me.

i'd also accept:

A massive daytime live sighting over a major city, aired live on the news, with various eye witness videos, of a clearly defined vehicle, not vague colored lights. the vehicle, to be "extraterrestrial" would have to exhibit impossible technology.
edit on 22-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

Please remember that many people still believe that moon land is a fake made by TV visual effects
...Agree that most would accept that but not 100% of the people of the world I think

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by spw184
Clear evidence of lets say... aleins would be a spaceship landing on my house and 4 little green fat people walking out shooting things and turning it to dust, followed by 1000 lady gagas coming out claiming that they are here to reclaim their lost sister.
...Ouch
...LOL

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is an interesting question, especially with CGI tricks and media brainwashing so prevelent.

I may be able to be convinced by a global event, in which everyone on the planet experiences one on one contact. The media would be completely taken over by the visitors. They would explain to us who they are, why they are here and who we are in relation to the planet and the universe.

They would reveal and instate a technology and government that promotes health, education and common welfare for the planet. I would have to see a real and positive change in order to believe it isn't a false flag, to scare us into the NWO and a military industrial complex.
edit on 22-8-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
This is an interesting question, especially with CGI tricks and media brainwashing so prevelent.

I may be able to be convinced by a global event, in which everyone on planet experiences one on one contact. The media would be completely taken over by the visitors. They would explain to us who they are, why they are here and who we are in relation to the planet and the universe.

They would reveal and instate a technology and government that promotes health, education and common welfare for the planet. I would have to see a real and positive change in order to believe it isn't a false flag, to scare us into the NWO and a military industrial complex.

Yes, agree it should and must be a global event that could be experienced by each one but I bet some would still come to warn this was a secret project with a secret technology, developed by a group of powerful people in order to control the world by turning us dependent on them.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
W/ so many lies to the masses non can blame them for doubting.. Guess we shall have to see what is to be or not?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

Indeed. I once had an "other worldly" experience. It dropped me to my knees, litterally. It took my breath away. Not everybody has had an experience like that, and some would still say that it was some military "microwave" technology, I suppose.

You just can't win, i guess.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

FAO WIGIT
Ive been hearing voices in my head since 05/20/2011 at 7.70pm uk time..
Nothing that i can understand fella but it gets louder with each passing day..
And no its not tinitus..
our day or rejoining is now close at hand..
regards
Plazmuh

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mfc1PLAZMUH
reply to post by wigit

FAO WIGIT
Ive been hearing voices in my head since 05/20/2011 at 7.70pm uk time..
Nothing that i can understand fella but it gets louder with each passing day..
And no its not tinitus..
our day or rejoining is now close at hand..
regards
Plazmuh

That my friend, is called having schitzorphrenea.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQ6666
So, what do you think it could be a clear/real sign of something from "out-of-this-world" that could be considered this way by 100% of the people ?
Life-altering personal experience for each and every one of them will get you closer to this goal. If every person was abducted, probed, and allowed to remember the whole thing, roughly 70-80% would have no trouble being a believer. The rest would be people who were so lost to their own conclusions that NOTHING will shake them from disbelief.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join