It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I threatened the government, and they responded.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
LOOL. I THINK YOU WERE JUST PARANOID..but you shouldnt call anyone saying they should be assasinated

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Toddlez

Welcome to the real world. Something like that has happened to me as well. We'd all be better off without "intelligence services" in our countries but how to get rid of them is a mystery. Maybe balloons filled with urine would help. A piss bomb for your territory.
edit on 21-8-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Obviously you were young and foolish.....I bet you never do that again! Live and learn. I for one believe you. I don't need to make a call in order to prove it to myself....I would be a fool if I did.

Thank you for sharing with us.

I was just thinking.......here come the MIB's ......here come the MIB's.....(Men In Black).....

Were they in that car?

edit on 21-8-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
These threads popup with fair regularity here:
Living in the military side of the counter- intel world for a good many years. I can add:
First of all the "objective of a surveillance" is to observe and collect information without being detected.

If you were followed overtly like this it probably wasn't "the Goobermint" certainly not anybodys "pros"(full timers). If it happened as you said; seems they wanted you to know they were there.

As the purpose of a surveillance is to gather information;( on movements and associations) there is an infrastructure setup to make the information retrievable and useful to the courts, case agents and to legally control such activities.
Approvals have to be sought; and case files# 's opened so there's a place to put requests and approvals; the surveillance logs and notes. otherwise it's just goofballs driving around in rental cars in bad suits for no reason. Man hours and fuel and expenses costs money.
I really doubt you were under a govt "surveillance" with that kind of description.The British services are the acknowledged best in the world we (u.s.) took alot of our methodology/techniques from them. If you are under an actual serious "goobermint"surveillance effort; you are going to be hard pressed to realize it. Once "burned" it's just a waste, and time to send everybody home...

edit on 21-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Toddlez

It's called Echelon
Yes, they are always "listening".

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RavenSpeaks

Listening for keywords" with a massive computer system is a different level of effort than mobilizing a surveillance effort.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Every thread I see you in you call people liars or as you did above add a ''fence sitter'' comment at the end of your post,we all know that's how you got 7000+ posts,posting nothing important just crap.Why even bother commenting,I think you are a mad star,flag & post counter-does it make you feel important?
OP I quite believe you,I have had my fair share of being followed by pigs in my younger days,phone calls clicking,echoing etc.But this was to due to being partial to a few class A's.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Had a buddy long while ago with a big yap.

He used to work for an organization (respect to him not mentioning which), that was a listener.

His main job after learning two languages ( nerd and great learner) was to listen to the conversations that were qued up by the computer. The computer was programmed to listen for a particular language and particular words/phrase combinations. They recorded and send/sorted them to the appropriate human listener.

Once he got a "flag", a good hit...he raised it to his supervisor, whom listened to more from the computer from "source" to see if it merritted a "raise" to his supervisor. That way a min of privacy/secrecy could exist.(or the illusion).

Anyone can make them selves a "target". just this little info from the past alone may make them look, but it matter's not a bit because it's small potatoes.

This is just the phone, once you attract interest, you get it from every source they have, ... to check you out. This adds a page to your file, you don't want a "fat" file it you want to be low pro.

Not to burst anyone's bubble....but, if you have a number you have a file the more numbers , the more files, the more files the more info. What you do, what you buy, what you like , what you ......think....... think.

In some circumstance, the truth is the conspiracy. You and I are watched , in every way.

I say let em watch LOL , . a hu-man-BEING not a human-DOING.

Gotta be on [a]squared of a frequency level to notice the differance.

Viv la differance!

Cheers.

edit on 21-8-2011 by treespeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I too got a little message from the men in black.

Don't let them control you with fear, it's the only trick they know.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

If you've seen this story hundreds of times, perhaps show us an example?

OK

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Paranoid

Paranoid

Paranoid

" "

There are endless amounts of these on here....as well as all over the internet.

So you're somehow saying that because many people say they have this experience it makes it LESS likely to be true?

Your agenda is clear.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
I really enjoyed that story it was pretty riveting!
My question is: How do you know you aren't still being observed?
Just because you were discounted as an immediate threat I bet you remain on some kind of list.
I believe the OP story from personal experience. You end up on a couple of different lists, they either put you on the "possible threat" list or the "Not dangerous" list, Ahem, I happen to know that I am now on their "Not dangerous" list.
The reason I know this is because I once, (For my friends in the NSA, I am not interested in this topic, just sharing a story with these nice folk), was interested in attempting of duplicating the Philadelphia experiment and inquired about renting six 2000kw diesel generators, and my plan was to connect them so that they would resonate at max power surge into a 3ft diameter torus wired in the Rodin method. My plan was to create a micro singularity. Well I got as far as having the generators delivered but I never got a chance to hook them up because some official looking gentlemen knocked on my door and informed me NOT to go forward with my experimentation. They were very , should I say, serious about my future if I were not to listen to them. So I was told that I would be on their "not dangerous" list if I played nice, so I played nice. And I'm still playing nice.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Anyone who doesn't believe this or thinks he's making it up, well, GO TRY IT FOR YOURSELF. Come on now. You said it was a lie, so do it! Prove to us he is lying.

You will probably try it for yourself, get followed, and lie and say nothing happened.

It's funny how no one else will try this, even though the ignorant and arrogant "debunkers" (smartasses) say it is all bull#, even though they're scared #less to try it. It's hilarious to me.

Great share!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Good story, man. Yeah, it's called Project Echelon. The U.S., Canada, UK, and Australia monitoring all the millions of communications that swap back and forth in a day.

I guess they eventually figured out you were just a kid and decided to leave you alone. If you want something to really freak you out, then take apart your DVR and you'll discover that it has a camera and microphone in it. Yup, the government is watching and listening to everything you do. Try saying that what you said over the phone in your living room

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toddlez

I threatened the government, and they responded.

How do you know it was the government?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I was sent to do some work in an Echelon station in Brandon, Florida. As soon as I drove up and saw the "clones", I refused the work. By clones I mean big dudes that all looked alike in spite of their decided attempt at appearing as nonchalant as spec ops guys can. I know this sounds flaky but these people are serious, don't screw with them.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by timi0000
take apart your DVR and you'll discover that it has a camera and microphone in it. Yup, the government is watching and listening to everything you do.

Wait, wat? You mean like in Direct TV and Dish Network?
Now where's my hammer?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Remember,

Just follow the rules and everything will be ok.

They havew more interesting things to do than to watch a broke a$$ like me go fishing......

Although. I was fishing at the river yesterday and a huey with military personell flew over pretty low
No kidding.lol

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Toddlez

Great story and I tend to believe what you say. But why do you reference 9/11 if this is about the Australian government?

In my personal opinion certain intelligence agencies focused on national security use complex voice analysis algorithms to monitor basically every call or text for words that might be of interest.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I went something like this, 'Hey *****, I was thinking this country would be better without our Prime Minister, I'm thinking about assassinating him, all the best!'

What puzzles me is that no-one in this thread said that the OP is pretty much a moron if he really did that as he claimed.

Maybe you missed it, or you live under a rock...or you are REALLY on the mental level of a 5 year old kid who thinks its funny what you did. In fact it's not. We live in a society where terrorism is all around us, sadly, and yes, its likely the case they intercept calls as a measure to prevent more such attacks.

Anyway, what you did was foolish and idiotic.
edit on 21-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Are you a reading retarded person? I said don't screw with these people. I can't make more plain than that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join