It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I threatened the government, and they responded.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Toddlez

I wonder if you'll run into problems when traveling outside the country. Going through customs, they may have your name on a list of potential terrorists. You may of opened up a can of worms which may come back to cause you problems down the road. Hope it doesn't, stay safe.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toddlez
There I saw a black Ford Territory with the kind of tint you can't see through. And just to be a bit more of a cliche, two white guys in black suits and black shades.

I apologise if this has already been mentioned but I haven't got the time or inclination to read all the posts past page 1..............

If you couldn't see through the tint then how did you see the guys?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

because you made a direct threat you have brocken the law so by law they can bash your door in to get you.
but to ring a feind and have a winge about someone is not against the law YET so they cant just come and arest you

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
professor your post is intreaging to say the least philly experimenthas had me bewildered in amazement for almost ten years now any good threads on it....?
op nice thead flaged it up homie

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaffer44

because you made a direct threat you have brocken the law so by law they can bash your door in to get you.
but to ring a feind and have a winge about someone is not against the law YET so they cant just come and arest you

Australia.....pretty bad spelling and grammar for a native English speaker

Ive talked about all sorts of things on the internet, on the phone...via text message. Ive never been followed by even a police car (unless they were going somewhere and happened to be behind me).

Granted ive never talked about killing a leader of a country.....thats retarded beyond belief...and something i have never considered lol

I just dont see why they would go to all the effort to follow someone that clearly is having a joke. If they intercepted his phone call/voicemail, surely they would have accessed his internet records, and bugged his phone before wasting precious resources following a kid around in numerous black vehicles.?

How many people say things like that on a daily basis over the internet or in a telephone conversation? Id say hundreds of thousands every day. Do they follow all these people too?? Where do they get all the resources?

Why send amateurs to follow him? If they werent amateurs he would never have seen them.

I think there are a great deal of paranoid people on here.
Theres even a guy who says hes been followed for 25 years and they torture him with microwaves outside his house.....ramblings of a mad man.

If you are being followed by anyone of importance...chances are you will never know, thats why i call bs

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

OK, I think everyone gets it...you don't believe him. You've made your point. Why continue to troll his thread and act like a jerk? Whether or not OP's story is true, there's no reason to keep up. Someone had a bad day (or year).

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It would be very curious what would happen if you tried to fly anywhere, though I don't recommend that you do it. Here in the States, we have that infamous "no fly" list. Dunno about other countries.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I have an experience just like yours. The day after my test call an apparent homeless guy was snooping around my yard said he was looking for a mowing job. I didn't see no mower. Said something about getting some green. It was 4/20 so I said sure let me scrape some change. He went into a house and never came out. I knocked on the door and no one answered. A week later I was riding around looking for a job with some friends and two Lincoln town cars were following us. They dropped back and I noticed a purple Lumina making every move I made. So I decided to pick up speed and so did he. I finally lost the guy but at the intersection of Roosevelt and Franklin a black SUV pulled up beside us and a guy in a black suit and ear piece was driving. Guess what it was the homeless thief that stole my $10... I was in tears thinking I was going to prison

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I believe in your storie, I know way too much about the harm going on earth. So as i suspected i was being monitored by the government, and have seen blacked out suvs that seemed to watch me or white vans with blacked out windows listening to me and soon i had them spooked. But little did they know they were being monitored undetectable by my watchers. They eventually figured out what i was capable of and that they were being monitored in a much more advanced way. It never bothered me that i was monitored but it did to my galactic family.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I can tell you what happens after you do something like the OP did. You cannot board a plane going anywhere in the U.S. without going through extra security. You get your name on a "check before flying" list. I cannot go anywhere without laptop swipes or pat-downs. I refuse the 3d scanner due to health reasons and it makes it worse. I have missed flights, have had bags delayed a day to flat out missing my flights. Security is part of my job and I have to test what is out there so I know my dogma.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
How do you know you aren't still being observed?
Just because you were discounted as an immediate threat I bet you remain on some kind of list.

This tbh. There's no point on plotting against the system... it's too fully integrated now. Technology is a double edged sword for the consumer. We rely only it completely to communicate to the point where people would rather text then have a real conversation even if the other person lives in the same household. "They" know everything, literally. There's nothing you can really do to "beat" (destroy/over throw) the system, you can only hope and work hard to succeed in it.
Cliches are always the most truest. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

edit on 22-8-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hey gang!

Thanks to all the people who have faith in my story, It's nice to have the support. It's been really interesting to read through all of the similar stories, and to read the opinions of people who have either been through, or know of these sorts of situations.

A couple of people have pointed out a good example of my poor wording in some of the detail. Obviously the cars didn't have their front windows tinted. I'm not sure about overseas but it's kinda illegal here; if you can't see the driver of a car because of their window tint, chances are they can't see where they're going at night

I agree that making a threat to a government official is a bad idea, but I wouldn't go as far to say that I have mental retardation. Naive, or inquisitive perhaps, but to say at age 18 being curious is comparable to mental illness is a little harsh.

Oh and the people who have been telling the troll off, thanks for having my back, it's much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Toddlez

No problem man. I am always glad to share stories and boy do I have a lot. I was brought up to blindly follow authority so naturally I question it. There are aspects of my life of which people call me disrespectful towards authority I beg to differ I question authority if I did not I would just be another governmental entity. Keep up the cool threads and comment mine once I get my 20 posts that give me the right to start threads..

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

It looks to me like this person has read this elsewhere and wants to sound "cool" so changed a few words and posted it here.

If you are implying that the OP committed plagiarism, they didn't. I checked. check for yourself. Just copy and paste the OP

www.plagiarismchecker.com...
edit on 21-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

No im not implying that.

Ive seen this story a hundred times....always slightly different but always very similar. Im saying, he read a story elsewhere, and decided he would make one for himself.

The guy says he phoned his mate and said all this nonsense......then he started getting followed. Seriously...do you believe this????
Why would they waste all these resources? He phoned his 16 year old mate and left a message on his phone saying he wanted to kill the Prime Minister........why would they trace this? Why would they get him under surveillance?

Makes no sense to me...thats why im calling BS

For someone with a username like your's, your not really up to date with government technology are you?

Voice recordings are "triggered" by "key words". So if "prime minister" and "kill" are picked up in one call/message, it triggers a warning and it will be listend to. Wether or not they feel the need to tak action is another thing.

Simple as hell, we are all wired/connected to servers with a load of monitoring capabilities, all connections internet, phone, tv, radio, etc goes true there. No not everyone is "standard monitored/wiretapped" but they are when "trigger words" are in there that match up. We live in 2011, the technology is there, even the big companies have 100% voice controlled helpdesk interfaces on the phone. Everything is done with voice reconition there.

So no it's not strange that they "tapped" him, because those 2 words in one call would probably trigger the "alert" function and direct that call/message to a agent, of the agency that keeps tracks of those taps. It's illigal, but when murders of "important" people are at stake, people see it as "OKish" to do so. Ofcourse it's not! But it's being done regardless.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

Very well put s&f for ur knowledge

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EarlyDurban

If people stopped REPLYING to my posts i could just disappear into the background. But i wont have people try and put me down and not respond, thats not how i

Trolling is where you add NOTHING to a thread...look through my posts, they arent trolling, they question the OP, and put it all back into perspective for the paranoid amongst us

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Why dont you pick up your phone call a buddy that knows the phone call is an experiment and say that you are going to make a fertilizer bomb and set it off in a crowded football stadium the next time the president attended a football game. Oh and don't for get to mention that it would make 9/11 look like childs play and see how fast the Government brings down a justified fist down on your hiney hole even if it is just to scare you.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by denyIGNORANCEats11

Why dont you pick up your phone call a buddy that knows the phone call is an experiment and say that you are going to make a fertilizer bomb and set it off in a crowded football stadium the next time the president attended a football game. Oh and don't for get to mention that it would make 9/11 look like childs play and see how fast the Government brings down a justified fist down on your hiney hole even if it is just to scare you.

Dude...im not retarded please dont treat me like one

You dont get what i have been saying throughout the thread.....i cant be bothered with another moron.

I can see you wont last here long....il say goodbye now.....goodbye

edit on 22-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by denyIGNORANCEats11

Dude...im not retarded please dont treat me like one

You dont get what i have been saying throughout the thread.....i cant be bothered with another moron.

I can see you wont last here long....il say goodbye now.....goodbye

edit on 22-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

Seems i got what you where saying yet, you ignore my reply to you?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

I cant be bothered anymore, you are all paranoid.
If they thought a person was a threat they wouldnt just follow them, they would investigate them which more than likely would mean you would be in custody.

Im done...believe what you will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join