It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoa, I think we really misinterpreted the meaning of this crop circle...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+75 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Just open in a different window for now...I'll explain what to look for soon.
Ok, so a lot of people were expecting a big event on August 16th because of this crop circle that I linked to above, but I think we interpreted this horribly wrong. The date was arrived at solely because we learned of the crop circle on july 29th. But that isn't what the crop circle is referring to...
On October 11th, 2011, there is a full moon . I think this is what the big circle represents. Ok, so open the window, and start counting the little circles...The middle circle coincides with October 29th, 2011. Now, I was under the impression that Jupiter, Earth, and the Sun were in a line on October 28th. I was wrong. They are in a more perfect line on October 29th. Check for yourself here
I think it's possible that the 3 circles in a line in that crop circle represent the alignment between the sun, earth and Jupiter. So the circle on the left represents the sun, the middle one Earth, and the last one represents Jupiter.
The snake has 29 circles, october 29. There are 3 other circles in the picture, Exactly 3 months after this crop circle was found, is the date that they seem to be indicating.
There are 10 circles after the circle of alignment. 10 for October...
Let's see what date comes up if we continue the series...count it out for yourself if you want..but it would be November 8th. 11/8 1+1+8=10. Another, 10 for October.

Thoughts, theories, suggestions? Is this crop circle representative of some major event occurring on October 29th, 2011? What event do you think it could be?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I usually would say you're crazy and don't make any sense but I hate to inform you that....

Holy crap that's some good study put into your theory and you have a 80% chance that you truly are onto something here...keep up the interpretations and see if you can decode any other similar crop circles to see if the previous theories are wrong.

S&F kid

Edit: Please post your theories on other crop circles in separate threads because I'm interested in flagging them all too and interested in your strong theories. Thanks
edit on 20-8-2011 by iSwag because: added text

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Come on people, y'all star and flag this guys thread and don't even share your own thoughts on something somebody spent their time and energy studying and presenting to us? Come on ATS, where is the love?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by iSwag

give 'em time. hehe, they have to count up to 29 in the other page
Plus it takes a lil while to see, without a doubt, that the date of best alignment between the earth, sun, and Jupiter is the 29th.
But yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to reading the responses. I've seen quite a few coincidences on this site, but imo this one tops them.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I was wondering if something was going to happen or not on the 16th of August after reading your post. Or maybe it's signaling the beginning of something on the 16th. But since you thought wrong, maybe this time you're right! Seems like October might be a heck of a month.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by iSwag

No one can really prove against it, we just have to wait and see what happens. If it is something bad we can't really plan ahead of it, if it is a warning it is a very stupid warning. If these are truly outer-dimensional beings they could easily pick up on the many radio waves and signals we send out to space and a decode our language. If it was so bad why couldn't they just write in huge letters that the world will get f!@#ing rocked! It has to be something at a more spiritual level, haha maybe a type of frequency being emitted that would heighten our minds so we could understand these messages. Imagine a monkey trying to look at a statue of David, the monkey could never understand the statue. The statue has so many messages, all the monkey would see is a human with his junk out.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
What about the small circles between the larger ones, with all the circles together i count 80 circles not 29

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Ok, so a lot of people were expecting a big event on August 16th because of this crop circle that I linked to above, but I think we interpreted this horribly wrong. The date was arrived at solely because we learned of the crop circle on july 29th. But that isn't what the crop circle is referring to...
On October 11th, 2011, there is a full moon . I think this is what the big circle represents. Ok, so open the window, and start counting the little circles...The middle circle coincides with October 29th, 2011. Now, I was under the impression that Jupiter, Earth, and the Sun were in a line on October 28th. I was wrong. They are in a more perfect line on October 29th. Check for yourself here
I think it's possible that the 3 circles in a line in that crop circle represent the alignment between the sun, earth and Jupiter. So the circle on the left represents the sun, the middle one Earth, and the last one represents Jupiter.
The snake has 29 circles, october 29. There are 3 other circles in the picture, Exactly 3 months after this crop circle was found, is the date that they seem to be indicating.
Let's see what date comes up if we continue the series...count it out for yourself if you want..but it would be November 8th. 11/8 1+1+8=10. Another, 10 for October.

Thoughts, theories, suggestions? Is this crop circle representative of some major event occurring on October 29th, 2011? What event do you think it could be?

So why would these super advanced aliens make this incredibly cryptic crop circle that no one can read correctly instead of just, say, ya know, spelling it out in a dozen different languages?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk

Originally posted by Ghost375

So why would these super advanced aliens make this incredibly cryptic crop circle that no one can read correctly instead of just, say, ya know, spelling it out in a dozen different languages?

Because they probably know that it would just get covered up by the government and not even heard about. This way, they can still get their message across, but it's just "encrypted". Plus, the language of the Universe is mathematics.
edit on 8/21/2011 by DivineIntervention because: Typo

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineIntervention

The U.S. government has the best code-breakers in the world, a code so simple that the average Joe with a computer could figure it out would pose no problem to them; yet crop circles have never been covered up.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Out of curiosity.
Maybe I read it wrong, but if aliens or whoever know the planetary sign for Neptune is a trident, then why don't they just spell out the events in plain English instead of enigmatic graphics?

I would make it a lot easier.
edit on 21-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Out of curiosity.
Maybe I read it wrong, but if aliens or whoever knows the planetary sign for Neptune is a trident, then why don't they just spell out the events in plain English?

I would make it a lot easier.

Precisely what I just said.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
May be the return of Quetzalcoatl?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineIntervention

Because they probably know that it would just get covered up by the government and not even heard about. This way, they can still get their message across, but it's just "encrypted". Plus, the language of the Universe is mathematics.

That's a pretty good reason.
But really, who knows? Who created the crop circle in the first place? Aliens, spirits, or just some kids playing a hoax, or maybe even the government itself is trying to warn people of this date without causing mass hysteria? Those are the 4 possibilities I can think of. If it's aliens, who says they know our languages?

But again, who knows for sure? I sure don't.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

If anything is going to happen at all my guess is it will happen on 11 11 11 at 11:11

Remember seeing 11:11? That is supposed to be significant and we'll see if it is.

Maybe that crop circle is approximate.
Was there an asterisk nearby?

Just kidding.
I know some people having a prayer vigil, sort of an an "Appreciate your Galaxy Day" on this day, at this time.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
So what has happened on October 29th in the past?
I'll start with the big one: Stock market crash in 1929

539 BC – Cyrus the Great entered the city of Babylon and detained Nabonidus and finish the Babylonian captivity and gave the Jews permission to return to Yehud province and to rebuild the Temple; but most Jews chose to remain in Babylon.

969 – Byzantine troops occupy Antioch Syria.

1390 – First trial for witchcraft in Paris leading to the death of three people.

1675 – Leibniz makes the first use of the long s (∫) as a symbol of the integral in calculus.

1922 – The King of Italy, Victor Emmanuel III, appoints Benito Mussolini as Prime Minister.

1923 – Turkey becomes a republic following the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire.

1941 – Holocaust: In the Kaunas Ghetto over 10,000 Jews are shot by German occupiers at the Ninth Fort, a massacre known as the "Great Action".
1942 – Holocaust: In the United Kingdom, leading clergymen and political figures hold a public meeting to register outrage over Nazi Germany's persecution of Jews.

1969 – The first-ever computer-to-computer link is established on ARPANET, the precursor to the Internet.

October 29th is an interesting day in history...source

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Great work Ghost, decoding that mind boggling stuff...

You maybe onto something, 28th Oct is the supposed 'D4rk Kn1ght', 3 days of darkness prophecy, idk.

By now most people, feel that something is about to go down. Whatever happens, if anything, in the month of October, should be interesting... prepare just in case SHTF.

Let's just see how it plays out...

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

And another theory I think deserves mention

Originally posted by MaxBlack
reply to post by Nikola014

While I could take serious issue with the fact that you provided no internet link to your admitted use of someone else's work, it further shocks me to think that some ATS moderator allowed you to do so with no comment being made about such a common practice as giving credit to where credit should be given if you use someone's work in your threads.

While I am not responding to this credit oversight, I am responding, because I feel your thread does more to create disinformation and creates more confusion than it actually does to inform is some logical manner. I am going to support my allegations in a effort to show how this thread spreads disinformation more than any truth promoted.

While I am assuming that since you decided to use someones work who had nice photos with graphics, that you also assumed they would be correct.

Since you didn't check their work, I now must inform you that I take issue with their work, because instead of promoting their findings as gospel as if those that did this work actually knew what they were doing, you are taking their uncredited work and providing to ATS members to consider who also will not check the details of such material.

I take particular issue to the July 29,2011 crop circle that was discovered at West Woodhay Down, Nr Inkpen, Wiltshire, UK. I will explain my concerns in a manner that I hope is understood.

This crop circle dated July 29, 2011 is the one that I take issue with because if you or anyone will study it, you will have to ask some questions that I feel will help you and others see that the summary being provided about such a crop circle is wrong and serves as disinformation more than anything else.

CMM research, according to the name provided on the photos discusses this July 29 crop circle and says some things that are not very scientific at all.

1. Claims that because there are 29 circles that somehow confirm the date of creation, July 29, 2011? What kind of guess is that? This is only true if you don't count the big circle. What about that one, huh? that would make it 30 not 29 days.

2. Your unlinked source then claims that August 16 is somehow an alignment of Venus, Sun and Earth?
Am I the only one that can look at that graphic chart and see that it is as bogus as a three dollar bill in that claim?

3. Once again your claimed unlinked source claims that there exists some astrological alignment with mercury on August 22 and yet it does not even show on the crop circle. It ends on August 26 according to these guys and August 22 is never highlighted in the process.

4.It appears that since these researchers didn't have anything to verify, they used SWAG to complete their very colorful and photo filled body of work involving crop circles.

5. You repeat their findings and because of the colorful pictures think that their work is somehow factual.

Well, their work is completely wrong and I take issue to this finding because it dis-informs more than it informs. I guess what aggravates me about this is the manner in which they did so and that you as an ATS member appear to not even have checked their work results enough to see that August 16 and the claim of Venus, Earth and "SUN" being in alignment is all wrong.

I have myself done my own work on this exact same crop circle dated July 29, 2011 and the findings I find are much different than what you have shown. Since I can support my findings with bringing the elements of fact together, I am going to provide you and others on ATS that care to consider, another possibility.

This is my work alone, not someone else's ideas nor some internet site chit chatting about such theories and so if anyone takes issue with my work results, you can at least address those concerns with me directly.

When I first found and viewed this crop circle at the crop circle connector, I looked at the image and because it disappears as it does after the last circle, I immediately wondered if this had anything to do with the Mayan Calendar that denotes the more correct Mayan end date of October 28, 2011.

This was when I took my pencil and marked October 28 on the last circle and then said to myself, "I wonder what dates these other key areas indicate if this end date is October 28, 2011?" This is what moved me on a personal level to begin writing dates backwards from the October 28th date.

This is how I found October 18 and how the very last and smallest circle would then have to be Sept. 30th. As I looked at this further I ask myself, what about the larger circle and what clue did did serve? This is when I discovered the September 29th date and then I noted that it was exactly 30 days from Sept. 29, to October 28th, the end of the Mayan calendar.

As I pondered these dates I studied the rest of the image and concluded that this object was coming towards us from the sun, approaching our southern pole and came closest to earth on October 18 and then ten days later it disappears on the end of the Mayan end date, October 28, 2011.

I studied the findings and then found that if this object appears in the celestial heavens to us on September 29, 2011 that this is also when biblical Revelations as described in the bible is going to appear in the sky as Virgo gives birth to the dark sun and dragon.

While I have pointed out four or more errors in your presented material regarding this July 29, 20111 crop circle, I am going to provide my own area of findings that forced me to conclude that what we are being shown by this recent crop circle is the last 30 days before the end of the Mayan end date of October 28, 2011.

I found this discovery to be worthy of some effort to produce a photo that shows my findings and my theory about what this crop circle truly shows to those that can see.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da310963654b.jpg[/atsimg]

1. My findings show the Mayan end date as October 28, 2011.

2. I also find that the mid circle within what is earth is October 18. This is the date that some space object, which I will refer to as Comet Elenin, is suppose to be closest to Earth. Is that a coincidence or what?

3. The start date of this theory is on Sept. 29, 2011, the exact date of a celestial and planetary signal that proves Revelations to all of humanity. Another coincidence. I think not.

4. If you exclude 10-18-11 from the chart and count the circles to the left and right of the center date, you get 10 circles on one side and 18 circles on the other. That is 10/18 in your face that confirms the middle date as accurate.

5. The object approaches earth from the S.Pole direction which is consistent with what we have been told such an object would approach earth.

6. The graphic I produced also shows that because of this objects passing that our S.pole and N. pole will come under influence from such an object. This implies EM or pole shift as a potential for this passing.

It is these elements of fact that I just covered that forces me to give more credibility to my theory than these guys whose work you promoted without checking it for logical and blatant mistakes.

Since this message is important to the world, it would benefit everyone to question the CMM research findings and take a closer look at my findings. Since I don't seek any ego driven credit like flags and or name attention, it would, I feel benefit everyone to look at my findings and then as most adults, consider what makes sense to you.

Thank your for the opportunity to consider my concerns with you and the viewing public regarding the July 29, 2011 crop circle, that I feel shows us all what happens to us in the last 30 days of this reality before the Mayan end date of October 28, 2011.

Since I am only seeking to inform those that might care about my findings, if you or others choose to ignore my findings, then I would be the first to tell you that I wont lose any sleep over it. Just don't think that I am going to engage in meaningless argument over one opinion vs another opinion.

The main reason I posted this reply was to bring attention to their blatant mistakes of omission and to show you and others an alternative finding that I feel is more accurate than the one you are presenting for them. Only you can decide if it means anything and only you can decide for yourself if it means anything.

Give the guy credit here

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
October the 28th 2011 could be the end of the Mayan calendar instead of 21st December 2012, many threads on it:

- The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread
- 21st December 2012 is the wrong date. End of the Mayan calender is actually 28th October 2011
- 21 dec 2012 could actually be 28 oct 2011
- The real end date 10-28-2011
- Why Believe MSM on 2012 Dec 21 Date, some say OCT 28 2011

Originally posted by MaxBlack
reply to post by Nikola014

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da310963654b.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 21/8/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I have also been researching on the significance of planetary alignments and numerology on world affairs manipulated by the NWO/illuminati, and I can confirm that humanity is going to go through some MAJOR changes between the September 28th 2011 - January 1st 2012 period.

Actually, a false flag event by TPTB sometime in September (not 9/11 obviously) will be a catalyst to such events and I shall reveal my research on a thread on ATS soon.

Either than that, excellent work OP!

edit on 21-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join