Whoa, I think we really misinterpreted the meaning of this crop circle...

page: 3
104
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk
 


Yes, of course they do...

To be honest the whole "bunch of hoaxers with planks and string sneaking into Farmer John's field under cover of darkness" hypothesis can't really stand up to armed personnel and cordons of the MOD.




posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375
 


I am not going to read all the replies so forgive me if i answer twice. The actual mayan calender ends on 28 or 29 of october this year, NOT 2012. maybe its some kind of transition



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
While the theory is sound, and such...I don't believe these are a message from aliens at all. What I believe is that they are man made.

Don't tell me that man could not make these bla bla bla. We are pretty amazing. We've been making stuff like THIS for thousands of years. I'm sure we are capable of making some circles in the grass.

Between spirographs, nautilus art and computing being what it is today...I can't believe in any other theory. Not because I'm dummied down by any government etc...but because IF aliens needed to convey a message for ANY reason, our government, politicians would NOT be able to stop them.

People are making these. It has been proven. With humans being the tricksters, liars, and attention seekers we are, coupled with our problem solving, complex math, and straight up ingenuity abilities..It's us. And we are our own targets.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Isn't it Oct 28, 2011 the Solar Flares..........................this is one long line to fill...............twittling the thumbs and I made it to line 2.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375
 

Why...if as you say
3 circles in a line in that crop circle represent the alignment between the sun, earth and Jupiter...
would the 3 circles be all the same size? That seems unreasonable to me. Wish we could ask the college kids that made it what they meant it to mean!



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin
 





Originally posted by MaxBlack reply to post by Nikola014





I studied the findings and then found that if this object appears in the celestial heavens to us on September 29, 2011 that this is also when biblical Revelations as described in the bible is going to appear in the sky as Virgo gives birth to the dark sun and dragon.


Kinda scary, when you realize that some claim Christ was conceived at Christmas (Word became flesh), and was born on September 29th. The Virgo (virgin) thing just makes it worse...



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This one is genuine and I'm sure it will draw the black Choppers
to investigate.



(Just a little light-humour, Mods!)

I still seriously doubt the energy put in to get here across time or Space is worthy
of a cryptic message in the corn that could be misinterpreted anyway.
edit on 21-8-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ah jeez, you people still getting sucked into the crop circle hoaxes.
Do you not know the college kids are having a laugh at your expense.
Keep em coming I guess I'm entertained as well



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
Ah jeez, you people still getting sucked into the crop circle hoaxes.
Do you not know the college kids are having a laugh at your expense.
Keep em coming I guess I'm entertained as well


Oh no... I'm sure you're wrong about the 'College Kids'
They're our future, the guys who will take that next step.
I'm sure that when they come across phenomena such as this, they'll
say:
"Gee, I'm sure Ma & Pa sent me to College to learn. I must invent a
machine that will solve this cropcircle riddle"

I agree, that some may chuckle at our expense... but NEVER on a school night.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
ok so um...why didn't the world end the last time they lined up, which was May 5, 2000?

just wondering...



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk

Originally posted by Ghost375
Just open in a different window for now...I'll explain what to look for soon.
Ok, so a lot of people were expecting a big event on August 16th because of this crop circle that I linked to above, but I think we interpreted this horribly wrong. The date was arrived at solely because we learned of the crop circle on july 29th. But that isn't what the crop circle is referring to...
On October 11th, 2011, there is a full moon . I think this is what the big circle represents. Ok, so open the window, and start counting the little circles...The middle circle coincides with October 29th, 2011. Now, I was under the impression that Jupiter, Earth, and the Sun were in a line on October 28th. I was wrong. They are in a more perfect line on October 29th. Check for yourself here
I think it's possible that the 3 circles in a line in that crop circle represent the alignment between the sun, earth and Jupiter. So the circle on the left represents the sun, the middle one Earth, and the last one represents Jupiter.
The snake has 29 circles, october 29. There are 3 other circles in the picture, Exactly 3 months after this crop circle was found, is the date that they seem to be indicating.
There are 10 circles after the circle of alignment. 10 for October...
Let's see what date comes up if we continue the series...count it out for yourself if you want..but it would be November 8th. 11/8 1+1+8=10. Another, 10 for October.

Thoughts, theories, suggestions? Is this crop circle representative of some major event occurring on October 29th, 2011? What event do you think it could be?



So why would these super advanced aliens make this incredibly cryptic crop circle that no one can read correctly instead of just, say, ya know, spelling it out in a dozen different languages?


because that's way too much like common sense. now why would an allegedly technology advanced race just give you a message in a language that anyone can understand? i mean, they are allegedly here to help us. however, they give us messages we can't read. yea that makes sense. and i'd still like to know why the world didn't end in May 2000 the last time the alignment occured? oh...i know why, because the benevolent pot smoking tree hugging aliens wanted to give another chance. i'm just waiting for what the story is gonna be come January 2013.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
and if you was so technologically advanced, why don't you just land your ships in every major city across the world and have a press conference??? you have all this advanced technology. you built the pyramids. no military on earth can touch you. so what's the deal? i guess it's just a message to a few people. yea that's it. it's a message just meant for a few people. i guess the alien agenda goes something like this: we wanna see the earth do better, so we'll just fly around and make our ships glow every now and again...and we'll also destroy people's crops. that'll make them understand how important they are.

yea ok whatever i think them stoopid aliens need to go back to they own planets and leave us alone.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
An odd coincidence that came to mind after reading through this thread is that fact that FEMA is holding their test of the emergency broadcast system on 11/09/11 which will be the first national test ever done. It could be nothing, but then again...



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ever look at a crop field notice the lines make it look like paper …


Anyway I see the snake dividing the large circle by 4! Since math is the key. This could be interpreted any way one sees it.

“I myself have never really formulated an opinion on crop circles”


*I wonder who takes these photos ???



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Assuming then that the serpent represents elenin then, and the three spheres represent eitherSun/ Earth/Jupiter, or Earth with polar opposites,check this out:

Revelations, "The serpent drew a third part of the stars from heaven and cast them to the earth"
As we pass through elenins tail well get one hell of a meteor shower!!

And; The heavens departed as a scroll (like when you unroll a scroll and then release it)

What event would cause the skies to appear like they were being whipped across as an unrolled scroll?

A physical geograghic(not magnetic) Pole Shift, caused by elenins passing!?



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I wonder if it is difficult to communicate with lower life forms....like it is with us trying to communicate with animals?





Originally posted by Kaiuk

Originally posted by Ghost375
Just open in a different window for now...I'll explain what to look for soon.
Ok, so a lot of people were expecting a big event on August 16th because of this crop circle that I linked to above, but I think we interpreted this horribly wrong. The date was arrived at solely because we learned of the crop circle on july 29th. But that isn't what the crop circle is referring to...
On October 11th, 2011, there is a full moon . I think this is what the big circle represents. Ok, so open the window, and start counting the little circles...The middle circle coincides with October 29th, 2011. Now, I was under the impression that Jupiter, Earth, and the Sun were in a line on October 28th. I was wrong. They are in a more perfect line on October 29th. Check for yourself here
I think it's possible that the 3 circles in a line in that crop circle represent the alignment between the sun, earth and Jupiter. So the circle on the left represents the sun, the middle one Earth, and the last one represents Jupiter.
The snake has 29 circles, october 29. There are 3 other circles in the picture, Exactly 3 months after this crop circle was found, is the date that they seem to be indicating.
There are 10 circles after the circle of alignment. 10 for October...
Let's see what date comes up if we continue the series...count it out for yourself if you want..but it would be November 8th. 11/8 1+1+8=10. Another, 10 for October.

Thoughts, theories, suggestions? Is this crop circle representative of some major event occurring on October 29th, 2011? What event do you think it could be?



So why would these super advanced aliens make this incredibly cryptic crop circle that no one can read correctly instead of just, say, ya know, spelling it out in a dozen different languages?



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Out of curiosity.
Maybe I read it wrong, but if aliens or whoever know the planetary sign for Neptune is a trident, then why don't they just spell out the events in plain English instead of enigmatic graphics?

I would make it a lot easier.
edit on 21-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)


First I thought the same too, but thinking again...what make us think they should choose english as the languange to communicate with us?

I don't even know how many languages we have in the world and how many persons don't speak english at all.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by snowen20
Out of curiosity.
Maybe I read it wrong, but if aliens or whoever know the planetary sign for Neptune is a trident, then why don't they just spell out the events in plain English instead of enigmatic graphics?

I would make it a lot easier.
edit on 21-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)


First I thought the same too, but thinking again...what make us think they should choose english as the languange to communicate with us?

I don't even know how many languages we have in the world and how many persons don't speak english at all.


because this is where the stoopidity of the whole argument exposes itself. first off...the sign for Neptune is an earth symbol. there is no reason to think the whole of the universe uses earth symbols. but i digress. these so called super evolved, technologically advanced races who, according to part of the argument, helped build the pyramids. yet somehow these super evolved technological races who have nothing better to do with their time then to pay attention to earth, somehow forgot how to speak spanish, fsomehow forgot how to speak arabic, and can't figure out how to speak english or any of the other currently spoken languages of earth. the logical outcome of this twisted form of logic raises one very important question: if earth is oh-so-important to the galaxy, then why in the name of God didn't they learn to speak the language? well actually there are hundreds, if not thousands, of languages spoken on this important planet...and these super evolved, technologically superior races can't figure out a single one of them? really??? ok well maybe they would have super computers that can translate any spoken language. no...they don't have that either. what they do is, go and destroy some poor schmuck's crops so he losses half his yield for that season, and for what reason? to leave an indeciferable message. yea ok whatever.

i got a bridge in brooklyn for sale if anyone wants to buy it.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
reply to post by Nikola014
 


1. My findings show the Mayan end date as October 28, 2011.

2. I also find that the mid circle within what is earth is October 18. This is the date that some space object, which I will refer to as Comet Elenin, is suppose to be closest to Earth. Is that a coincidence or what?

3. The start date of this theory is on Sept. 29, 2011, the exact date of a celestial and planetary signal that proves Revelations to all of humanity. Another coincidence. I think not.

4. If you exclude 10-18-11 from the chart and count the circles to the left and right of the center date, you get 10 circles on one side and 18 circles on the other. That is 10/18 in your face that confirms the middle date as accurate.

5. The object approaches earth from the S.Pole direction which is consistent with what we have been told such an object would approach earth.

6. The graphic I produced also shows that because of this objects passing that our S.pole and N. pole will come under influence from such an object. This implies EM or pole shift as a potential for this passing.

It is these elements of fact that I just covered that forces me to give more credibility to my theory than these guys whose work you promoted without checking it for logical and blatant mistakes.

Since this message is important to the world, it would benefit everyone to question the CMM research findings and take a closer look at my findings. Since I don't seek any ego driven credit like flags and or name attention, it would, I feel benefit everyone to look at my findings and then as most adults, consider what makes sense to you.

Thank your for the opportunity to consider my concerns with you and the viewing public regarding the July 29, 2011 crop circle, that I feel shows us all what happens to us in the last 30 days of this reality before the Mayan end date of October 28, 2011.

Since I am only seeking to inform those that might care about my findings, if you or others choose to ignore my findings, then I would be the first to tell you that I wont lose any sleep over it. Just don't think that I am going to engage in meaningless argument over one opinion vs another opinion.

The main reason I posted this reply was to bring attention to their blatant mistakes of omission and to show you and others an alternative finding that I feel is more accurate than the one you are presenting for them. Only you can decide if it means anything and only you can decide for yourself if it means anything.


Give the guy credit here

I have read all the replies so far, and it amazes me that NO ONE has mentioned your post. Whether I put faith in either finding, I have to say, I would lean more towards your point of view. I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to share your findings with us.
I appreciate the photo with your dates added as well...visuals like that are always nice to have when considering someone's theory.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede
 


Haha....this is kind of funny right?

For example :

As we've been told, Pleiadians are tall and blond and many times called "nordics". Are people on Earth right to assume they are racist aliens?

I mean, we should stop translating these things to our terms, if we understand them as from other worlds.





new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join