It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Accident Victim Describes How He Died and Went to Hell.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
In simple words this man describes how he ended up in Hell and tells that this place that he saw was just as real a place as the room you are in. He even recalls seeing the people crying in front of him, who had arrived at something like the pre-entrance or Lobby Gate to Hell before him, and the people who fell to this place right after him, who were in location behind him. When he ended up down there, he sort of went," Nuh, uh, I don't belong here. This is a mistake. They put me in the wrong place." If this guy is right, and this place is real, it's possible that many of us who consider ourselves good people are gonna have the same reaction if we end up in this place. Most people who enjoy our mundane lives think we won't end up in Hell because we didn't murder anybody. But it's possible that you've been wrong all along about what it actually takes to avoid Hell and what is expected of you to be worthy of a better place.

True Life after Death Story of an individual who lost his right arm in a car accident then flat-lined. He came back to tell about his experience in hell.

In an updated video for 2011, He goes into more description of his experience going to Hell.

edit on 20-8-2011 by Pocky because: added information.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Man is not in hell yet. Only the fallen. He most likely saw the holding area for the damned souls, which is not in hell. If he went to hell, there is no way he is coming back to tell us about it.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I always wonder why in all the happy nice near death exp they never had a bad one, interesting...

I always chalked the nice ones up to perhaps a release of chemicals in the brain at the last moment as a coping mechanism.

I don't believe in the whole NDE things despite being a christian, they all seem like crys for attentions and my own personal belief is that if you die you die, no ghost, no messages from the other side. (not saying that you don't go on, just that they aren't coming back to talk to us)
edit on 20-8-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Please watch the full video before commenting.

I've looked at many different kind of NDEs and with Hell NDEs, the people explain that God allowed them to come back by his grace so that these people go and warn everybody else that this place is real and to avoid going there.

In his second video, he explains that God chose to bring him back and use him to tell other people, but that doesn't mean that God is gonna dispence that grace with everybody who ends up down there. Don't rely too much on this merciful 2nd chance thinking that he's gonna bail you or just anybody and everybody. It doesn't work that way.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
dimethyltryptamine

the rest is just imagination...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Sir, I am telling you. No man can go into hell and view it. Far as MAN can go, is the holding area for the souls. Even angels are not allowed down there.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

yeah, most christian don't even know that "hell" described in the bible is actually listed as three separate place and that the whole Lake of fire is actually reserved till the very end.

I agree completely with your statement.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Couldn't have said it better myself. Judgement has not taken place yet, so how is man in hell already?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I would chalk this up to '___' release in the brain, and or an attention seeking personality, there are plenty of reasons to view this as false or misunderstood exp.

IF you believe in the "Christian hell" Then you have to use the bible as your basis for it, not the new age touchy feely stuff.

Abrahams bosom or sheol split into two halfs, is the holding area before judgement.

Abbusso is the bottomless pit where the worst of the worst angles are held.

And last lake of fire for final judgement.

Ultimately it doesn't matter to the Christian as we believe we are saved from it by grace, yet Christians seem to focus a whole HELL of a lot on it for some reason.

BUT if this whole experience has helped this man, then who am I to say that it is still not relevant to him.
edit on 20-8-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

While I am not caught up in the whole Christ as Savior thing..and this comes from a former Roman Catholic alter boy. I do believe in God.

His is a good meesage overall.

I have left the church...but I haven't left God.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
this one is for me guys. as the heir to hell i can tell you he was never there. he had a nightmare while unconscious, that was all.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I think this guy was at the entrance area of Hell. Also, other people who've been shown Hell, explain that there are various levels in Hell, and it's not true that the lake of fire is reserved for the final judgement. Some people who had Hell NDEs ended up right in the lake of fire upon arrival.

A guy named Rogelio Mills who was shown Hell and wrote about his experience in a book called:

While Out of My Body I Saw God, Hell, and the Living Dead!

You can read an excerpt of his experience, before going to the deeper part of Hell, in the following link:

R

He makes this comment about the impression given by books like Dr. Moody's that all people go or are going to Heaven to be incorrect, taking into account what he saw in his Hell experience.

After reading and studying Dr. Moody’s book entitled, “Life after Life,” I realized that in his book he gives numerous accounts of people who have had an N.D.E. (Near Death Experience). I was left with the impression that everyone he interviewed who had a N.D.E., O.B.E. (Outer-Body Experience) or D.O.B.E. (Death-Outer-Body Encounter), either saw Heaven or went to Heaven. Dr. Moody purports that none saw Hell, which is a well-unbalanced survey. Hell is just as real as Heaven. It is sad to think that so many people shun the idea of the place called Hell, but with open arms embrace the idea

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Right before a person dies, the brain releases large amounts of '___', which I believe is the most powerful hallucinogenic drug in the world.

No afterlife here, just a scary drug trip.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Yeah, if anyone is trying to be "good enough" to make it to heaven they are in for a bitter wake up call. God doesn't grade on a curve.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

He he lived to tell the tale, he didn't die.

NDEs arn't verificaition of any realm that happens upon death, i would have thought the "NEAR" death part explained that.

You can't remember 1687? You won't remember 2200 either. Without a body with inputs and outputs, we can't experience anything, we should be suspicious of those who say we can.
edit on 21/8/2011 by NeverForget because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Yes no one could have a motive to make stuff up to sell a book

People that cling to NDE as proof of the afterlife in MY opinion, are people who are of a weaker faith, or people who have personal doubts about their own faith so seek out proof, even false proof.

Im a christian, and I believe in Hell as described in the bible, not a hell described by attention seeking people making money of the event. I doubt it was anything more than a '___' trip.

You know Saul basically said that seeing Jesus was qualifications of being an Apostle as in original 12, raise the dead, perform miracles ETC, all the ones that claim seeing him in these NDE or God talking to them I find highly suspect.

Again the Bible says to test EVERYTHING for falsehoods, as well as this.

"Galatians 1:8
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned"

Jesus himself talked of the un-bridgeable gap between life and death in the parable of the Rich man and Lazarus, if you are unfamiliar with the story, it describes the holding area before judgement. Where the rich man wanted to warn his family of the dangers of there lifestyle and he couldn't.

SO there are things said in the bible about hell, very specific things, these people are saying things that contradict what is said... SO either these people are honest people who misunderstood a drug trip , or its something much darker.

You can't pick and chose what you want to take from the bible and discard the rest, the whole NDE is new age BS.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverForget
reply to post by Pocky

He he lived to tell the tale, he didn't die.

NDEs arn't verificaition of any realm that happens upon death, i would have thought the "NEAR" death part explained that.

You can't remember 1687? You won't remember 2200 either. Without a body with inputs and outputs, we can't experience anything, we should be suspicious of those who say we can.

That's not true. More accurately you should say "He didn't remain dead". Most of the time with "NDE" experiences the victims have no brain activity and heart functions. That's the signs a doctor looks for in pronouncing death.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Jesus himself said "Not everyone who says unto me Lord, Lord shall enter the kingdom of heaven". Simply put, you can sit on the front pew and raise your hands to the Lord and still end up in hell. Just mouthing empty words isn't enough to get you in heaven, you have to mean them with all your heart, and do your good works through the Lord and for him ontop of being saved. Our works are like a filthy stinking rag before the Lord when they are done for prides sake and not for the Lord.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
One day I was stopped at an intersection and watched these people flip their car right in front of me. I walked over to where the car was and none of them had seat belts on and there were four people lying there who had been thrown into a solid embankment. They just looked plain dead to me. Right away people who were medical professionals who were just driving by for some reason at that moment went to work doing CPR. I watched the whole thing from up close because the car was sitting there upside down with the engine still running, so I went and turned it off and the people were already there to help. A highway patrolman came up, got out of his car and sat down on the front of his car and pulled out his notebook and started writing. I walked up to him and handed him the keys and he had this strange reaction like, "at this point do you think that even matters?"
He then told the medical type people who were working on the victims to get away. They looked at him in some disbelief but got up and did what they were told. Something about that bothered me and I have to figure this patrolman had seen so many cases like this that he had a sense when it was just hopeless. I felt the same way and had no experience like this before. The meds probably felt it too but felt a duty to do something and did not take much to stop once that burden was lifted from them.
I'm not sure what my point is but there seems to be a point where people just will never come back. Maybe it is their souls are just no longer there and people have an innate but undefinable way of knowing it.
edit on 21-8-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Well i had an older sister that passed away at the age of 21, she was in a coma and the docs said she would never come out and my mom ended up having to pull the plug. After my sister was pronounced dead, we stayed there for a good hour and a half after she died and i could still feel her soul in the room with us. I have been in other rooms where people have passed away and could also still feel their souls in the room. I have also been in rooms where people have died that were saved and you could feel the peace and tranquility in the room, like the light of heaven was bleeding through where they passed. On the reverse i have also been in rooms where people who died were not saved, and it gave me the creeps and it just felt sad and lonely and there was tension in the air.

On some subconcious level i think we can all just tell what has happened, if our minds are open enough to allow us to see. I've seen what some people call "shadow people" and what the ancient greeks called "shades", and some of them aren't very happy..or friendly. Some of these shadows i can feel the filth and evil roiling off them like a taint. I think the souls of unsaved people don't cross over because therye afraid of God's judgement, so they linger here as long as they can. You see some strange things when you study the paranormal that is for sure.

<<   2 >>

join