It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Accident Victim Describes How He Died and Went to Hell.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I would have to call myself an unbeliever when it comes to the idea of people being these shades and most likely they would be the evil spirits of fallen angels who get some sort of energy from being around dying people. I just don't see people sticking around for longer than a few seconds or maybe up to a minute. Whatever else is there I would say was something else. It could be that there are good angels nearby when saved people die. That seems likely enough to me.

edit on 21-8-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
According to the book of enoch, as far as I can remember, there are four pillars which contain the souls of the dead until the end (first and second resurrections). One pillar contains the souls bound for heaven and the other three those bound for the lake of fire, separated according to their sins.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by Pocky

I always wonder why in all the happy nice near death exp they never had a bad one, interesting...

I always chalked the nice ones up to perhaps a release of chemicals in the brain at the last moment as a coping mechanism.

I don't believe in the whole NDE things despite being a christian, they all seem like crys for attentions and my own personal belief is that if you die you die, no ghost, no messages from the other side. (not saying that you don't go on, just that they aren't coming back to talk to us)
edit on 20-8-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

I have heard of NDE's where people died and went to hell, and they got saved aftre they revived. These are lucky people. Most people that die dont get second chances.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join