It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamed huge disasters everywhere

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by Nikola014

Dreamed huge disasters everywhere

Back a few years ago, there was a post here at ATS where someone mentioned that if you spend too much time on the subject matter discussed here, you're likely to dream about most anything and none of it will end well, lol.

Now, please don't think I am dismissing your dreams or any interpretations. That's not the purpose of this comment. But I think it does behoove us to weigh our catastrophic caloric intake. This place can grow like a cancer on you... and if you dive into the stuff too deep for too long, it can really begin to mess with your objectivity.

Really, I have often considered a dedicated OP just on that subject because you can see the changes in people all around you. The longer you come here, the more you see it in yourself, too. Sometimes, I have to catch myself and just go away for a while so I can unscrew my head from all the negativity... it's like radiation sickness, especially when there's politics interwoven into damn near every subject.

But also let me mention that there are notable passages from a number of ancient religions that speak of people having prophetic dreams at some point when the world is about to undergo a major change. So... don't ignore them, either. Personally, I like to get in front of a word pad as soon as I can after waking from dreams like that. Dream memory fades quickly so keeping a written record from when it is still fresh is a great way to save and review.

Best

I spend a lot of time researching Aliens and UFOs,so wouldn't be logical that i dream Aliens and UFOs?But i don't.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I spend a lot of time researching Aliens and UFOs,so wouldn't be logical that i dream Aliens and UFOs?But i don't.

I spend most of my time trying to figure out how to make ends meet and get a kid through college. Luckily, I still dream of other things, lol.

Like I said, I wasn't trying to dismiss your dreams. I was just sharing a few thoughts is all.
edit on 20-8-2011 by redoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

No, you write English well enough. Your reading and comprehension isn't great, but it doesn't worry me. I just don't want my posts taken the wrong way and will try help correct any misunderstanding.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

I spend most of my time trying to figure out how to make ends meet and get a kid through college. Luckily, I still dream of other things, lol.

Like I said, I wasn't trying to dismiss your dreams. I was just sharing a few thoughts is all.
edit on 20-8-2011 by redoubt because: (no reason given)

I understand that.
But i ask you,wouldn't be logical that i have dreams about Aliens and UFOs?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

No, you write English well enough. Your reading and comprehension isn't great, but it doesn't worry me. I just don't want my posts taken the wrong way and will try help correct any misunderstanding.

Yeah but English is very complicate to learn

I must learn it better.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I understand that. But i ask you,wouldn't be logical that i have dreams about Aliens and UFOs?

To say that it would be logical to have such dreams simply because you find interest in the subject, would simplify the human circuitry. We really don't spend as much time dreaming about everyday life as we do stylized and often entirely symbolic imagery and story-lines.

Our brain works on a different level than we do... and I know how stupid that sounds. But it really does. If you've ever read the Book of Revelations, it reads like a fever dream that was then written down the morning after.

But one more time, I won't dismiss the concept because only you can interpret your dreams. I've never really bought into those who like to tell you what your dreams mean because it's impossible to know someone at that level, unless it is yourself.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Story of my life, all English teachers told me I was fantastic, and then I delved into the dark world of substance abuse.

Anyway, back on topic, definitely take your dreams seriously, try and write them all down, try remember minute (sounds like my-new-t, not the time related 'minute') details, minute details can be the key.

Come on here and transcribe them, as best as you can.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

In the Bible, there is a record of Pharaoh in Egypt (Genesis 41) where Pharaoh dreamed. To make a long story short, Pharoah's dream was regarding 7 good years of plenty and 7 lean years. Pharaoh was troubled because first of all he could not understand the dream and secondly, he dreamed the same dream twice. No one could interpret the dream, until it was told to Pharaoh that there was one in chains (Prison) who could interpret for Pharaoh his dream.

Joseph was summoned into the presence of Pharoah and Pharoah told Joseph the dreams. And, this is what Joseph said,
"The dream of Pharaoh is one: God hath showed Pharaoh what he is about to do. The seven kine are seven years; and the seven good ears are seven years, the dream is one. And the seven thin and ill favoured kine that came up after them are seven years and the seven empty ears blasted with the east wind shall be seven years of famine. This is the thing which I have spoken unto Pharaoh; What God is about to do he showeth unto Pharaoh. Behold, there come seven years of great plenty throughout all the land of Egypt: And there shall arise after them seven years of famine; and all the plenty shall be forgotten in the land of Egypt. and the famine shall consume the land. And the plenty shall not be known in the land by reason of the famine following; for it shall be very grievous. AND FOR THAT THE DREAM WAS DOUBLED UNTO PHARAOH TWICE IT IS BECAUSE THE THING IS ESTABLISHED BY GOD AND GOD WILL SHORTLY BRING IT TO PASS." (Genesis 41:25b-32)

My point is that according to the Word of God, a thing that is doubled means it is established, it will surely come to pass. But, pass it will.

Because Joseph was able to interpret the dream, Pharaoh made Joseph ruler in Egypt, second only to Pharaoh. God used Joseph to save Egypt and the children of Israel by storing up against the seven years of famine.

Maybe God is using you! Have you asked him?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

I would gladly ask him if i could talk with him.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

God loves you more than you know! If you are sincere in that you would gladly ask God if you could, I suggest you start by reading and being a doer of Romans 10:9,10 and check out John 3:16.

The only way to the Father is through his son. The only way to have fellowship with God is to be born again of the spirit of God by the Lord Jesus Christ because they that worship God, must worship him in spirit and truth.

God has not given us a spirit of fear. Too overcome the enemy of your soul who's job is to steal, kill and destroy, a person must accept the work that Jesus did for them by laying down his life for them. In so doing it becomes available to walk in that right relationship. With a right relationship the Father hears you because in a born again son of God, Christ lives. The Father loves his children of whom Christ is the first begotten.

As far as your dreams, I suppose that is a matter between you and God. My opinion is, we are seeing events that appear to be indicating the end of this present age. (Age of Grace) Afterward, it gets real bumpy. I'm talking Armaggedon stuff.

The book of Matthew 24 talks about birth pains. Earthquakes is on the list. I highly suggest you read the Bible. It is the Word and Will of God. You warned us. Now, I warn you!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Last night I had a dream. Upon the very seconds of beginning to wake I could not remember what the dream was, or who was in it, or what happened. I had a nagging/urgent feeling that I needed to remember, but for the life of me I cannot recollect a thing! I even had the feeling I "had went somewhere".

Anyone have ideas on how to remember, retain information?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

I wonder if there is any physical evidence that massive earthquakes have struck everywhere at once?
If so the geologists never said so don't think.
I am 60 and off and on dream of such things..it can be a warning..either something to happen very soon or
perhaps decades down the road.
Otherwise it is a personal shake up in your own life or psychi or way of looking at things. We should be careful of
any steps we take literally or otherwise. For those who make fun of the paranoid I'm sure there are some who
wished they had been a bit more paranoid and not so open. It is said to not live in fear which I can understand
to some degree but I have yet to understand this kind of infinite wisdom..be gentle but be on guard I guess.
Never before has so much land on earth been filled with tall buildings and the like??? so it would be unreasonable
to not expect a disasterous result after "one big one" struck everywhere at once. Seems too the bible talks about
such a quake but who knows if it means many disasters to stike the earth over centuries or it means one big
quake will strike at "the end"?
Thank you for the warning if indeed it is one.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
lets look at the facts...

1. abovetopsecret is devoted to conspiracy and predictions, fear mongering, etc.
2. you most likely browse abovetopsecret on a daily basis
3. you are probably thinking about it when you aren't on abovetopsecret

so most likely this is why you are dreaming about it... i've been there and done that as well. It only makes sense...doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Dreaming is often more complex than what you just think. I believe some dreams are premonitory but not all of them. The fact that this happened to you during this time is kind of strange considering the time frame, especially being in the 5th night of the cycle. Here again, maybe this is nothing but I say let's wait and see, maybe time will give you the proof it was a sign, who knows?

Be well,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

That's been in the government programming for a while now.

Just play the games kids play these days. They spend many hours on them too

Modern Warfare 2 - Russia invades the USA
Crysis - American special ops invade North Korea
Battlefield 2 - USA at war with China
,etc..

@OP
Many, many people here have disaster dreams. And reoccurring themes too.. Tsunamis, earthquakes, war. Even alien invasions. Just read up a few pages of this sub-forum.

Maybe our collective unconscious mind is sensing something big and intense is coming this way. And so people are having these dreams with the same disastrous themes.

Interestingly enough, many of the personal accounts include seeing lights in the sky in many different disaster scenarios.

My own account:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT:

No, it's not just too much ATS... I hope
edit on 22-8-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by falseveils

Hi...I didn't know about those games....nor that many other people were having similar dreams. I have to wonder....and you know what is really interesting.....the day that I posted my dreams on here.....not more than 5 minutes later.....I got a notice that a high risk intrusion (attack) had happened to me.....they helped me trace the computer address...and the attack had originated from Russia.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Lol, that's kind of weird.

So what did you do, just traceroute and look up the WHOIS database for the IP address of the attacking machine and it said it was from Russia?

Could easily be a proxy, you know.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
read the dreams me and this other guy superjesse had.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-8-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by falseveils

Lol, that's kind of weird.

So what did you do, just traceroute and look up the WHOIS database for the IP address of the attacking machine and it said it was from Russia?

Could easily be a proxy, you know.

I did that but also did some other things too....with the information my security company gave me I was able to trace it to Moskva, Russia.....so anyway when this happened it got me to thinking....what in my 2 dreams are they upset about?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

How did you guess English isn't my first language? Is my English that bad?

your english is just fine, it is better than mine and i am from england....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join