It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamed huge disasters everywhere

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hello guys.

Before i start i want you to know that i have never had dreams about earth quakes,but in the last month i dreamed earth quakes many times.There was earth quakes everywhere.And when i said everywhere i literally mean everywhere.

I will start now.

I don't think about earth quakes before i go to sleep,so i don't know why do i keep dreaming about them.It might be some kind of warning.I really don't know.

In one dream,i was in France and i was walking,and then,from no where,a huge earth quake appeared.You have no idea how strong was it.Earth under my feet was literally cracking.Every house,store,building,market and everything else was gone.I was terrified.And then i saw some lights on the sky and it was the end of my dream.
Then a week later i again had dream about earth quake.

Now i was in London.I was walking,and then like in my last dream,earth quake happened.And it was so strong it literally halved earth in half.And again i saw lights at the end of my dream.
I can go with dreams but it would take me forever to write them.

So in my dreams,earth quakes hit USA,UK,France,Serbia,Russia,China,Japan and many many other countries.
I don't know if this is only a dreams but i want to warn you.

Maybe my dreams was a warnings.I don't believe it was a warning but who knows.I write this thread so i could warn you just to be careful.I don't want anything to happen to you guys.

Can anyone tell me,if this is only a dream or something more because i can't sleep.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

You can't goto sleep because you keep thinking about it. ... Which in the end will make you fall asleep thinking about your dream/earthquakes and not to mention..........Dreaming about them.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii

You can't goto sleep because you keep thinking about it. ... Which in the end will make you fall asleep thinking about your dream/earthquakes and not to mention..........Dreaming about them.

It's strange.
I had never think about earth quakes,but now i can't stop thinking about them.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
You might not think about earthquakes often but I'm pretty sure being a regular on ATS can give you nightmares about pretty much anything... It is your subconscious mind at work when you dream, not your conscious one!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Right now many people around the world are having dreams and visions similar to yourself.

I would encourage you not to ignore your dreams or visions, despite the calamity that you see unfolding, they are a blessing.

AC 2:17 In the last days, God says,
"I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.

AC 2:18 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.

AC 2:19 I will show wonders in the heaven above
and signs on the earth below,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.

AC 2:20 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

AC 2:21 And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved.'

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

*Looks at everyone else on the forum and quietly implies:*

"A little too much ATS for this one"

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadeScholar
You might not think about earthquakes often but I'm pretty sure being a regular on ATS can give you nightmares about pretty much anything... It is your subconscious mind at work when you dream, not your conscious one!

I thought that too.
But i had this dreams before i started to be active on the ATS.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
Right now many people around the world are having dreams and visions similar to yourself.

I would encourage you not to ignore your dreams or visions, despite the calamity that you see unfolding, they are a blessing.

AC 2:17 In the last days, God says,
"I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.

AC 2:18 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.

AC 2:19 I will show wonders in the heaven above
and signs on the earth below,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.

AC 2:20 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

AC 2:21 And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved.'

Thank you now i definitely wont be able to sleep.

I don't know but i have this felling like my dreams represent something...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I have had dream along these lines for years whether it be nuclear warfare or the most extreme one i have had is the moon crashing into the earth!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by battl3star

I have had dream along these lines for years whether it be nuclear warfare or the most extreme one i have had is the moon crashing into the earth!

Moon crashing into the earth?
Isn't that from the movie?I can't remember the name of the movie...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I'm sure they do.

The earth shall shake. I read that Israel is going to cop a massive amount of it. Then again it could just be very anti-semetic journals of transcripts channelled from Jesus, Judas, Gabriel (Called 'Higher beings from the Angelic realms), Hatonn, Ashtar (Pleiadians) and some more (Someone wrote 150 journals, containing over 100 pages each journal....a hell of an effort by my standards).

I have felt in me since late December something is going to happen. I am starting to sub-consciously lose all respect for government authority. I know there is something we aren't being told. Something big. The same thing that caused all the mass animal deaths...and all the really large earthquakes over the last 2 years. These were just a prelude in my opinion.

*Realises the people in the forum with him are actually the people inside his head, and he in fact implied to himself that he maybe had had too much ATS*

edit on 20-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

I'm sure they do.

The earth shall shake. I read that Israel is going to cop a massive amount of it. Then again it could just be very anti-semetic journals of transcripts channelled from Jesus, Judas, Gabriel (Called 'Higher beings from the Angelic realms), Hatonn, Ashtar (Pleiadians) and some more (Someone wrote 150 journals, containing over 100 pages each journal....a hell of an effort by my standards).

I have felt in me since late December something is going to happen. I am starting to sub-consciously lose all respect for government authority. I know there is something we aren't being told. Something big. The same thing that caused all the mass animal deaths...and all the really large earthquakes over the last 2 years. These were just a prelude in my opinion.

*Realises the people in the forum with him are actually the people inside his head, and he in fact implied to himself that he maybe had had too much ATS*

edit on 20-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

no need for this man.
I only said what i dreamed.
It's not my fault.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Recently...I had these 2 dreams............

In the first dream I saw the ocean that is closest to Spain....I saw a large ship....on that ship were Russian, Chinese and Middle Eastern men. They released huge nuclear bombs purposely onto the ocean floor. As a result this caused earthquakes and tidal waves.

I also had a dream where throughout the United States.....are Middle Eastern, Chinese and Russian people, for years and years they have infiltrated the United States and hold down various jobs. One day I leave my apartment and am walking to the store.....all of a sudden ......I am surrounded by...well....it's like a huge flash mob of Middle Eastern soldiers with rifles who have infiltrated the U.S. for years....and are now taking us over in a ground war...right on our own soil.

I am thinking that maybe my first dream may tie into your dreams of earthquakes.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Dreamed huge disasters everywhere

Back a few years ago, there was a post here at ATS where someone mentioned that if you spend too much time on the subject matter discussed here, you're likely to dream about most anything and none of it will end well, lol.

Now, please don't think I am dismissing your dreams or any interpretations. That's not the purpose of this comment. But I think it does behoove us to weigh our catastrophic caloric intake. This place can grow like a cancer on you... and if you dive into the stuff too deep for too long, it can really begin to mess with your objectivity.

Really, I have often considered a dedicated OP just on that subject because you can see the changes in people all around you. The longer you come here, the more you see it in yourself, too. Sometimes, I have to catch myself and just go away for a while so I can unscrew my head from all the negativity... it's like radiation sickness, especially when there's politics interwoven into damn near every subject.

But also let me mention that there are notable passages from a number of ancient religions that speak of people having prophetic dreams at some point when the world is about to undergo a major change. So... don't ignore them, either. Personally, I like to get in front of a word pad as soon as I can after waking from dreams like that. Dream memory fades quickly so keeping a written record from when it is still fresh is a great way to save and review.

Best

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

yea it is a movie only watched it after doing some research after the dream on whether is was possible or not . I shrug of almost all dream but this one has stuck with me still to this day
edit on 20-8-2011 by battl3star because: spelling

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Sorry Nikola.

This comment was 100% serious. My comment at the bottom was me talking to myself, kicking myself for making fun of you when my opinion is the same.

I understand English isn't your first language?

Please understand this. I fully agree with you. Something is going to happen very soon.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Many people have interpreted Christ saying there would be earthquakes in divers places in the last days to mean that there would be an increasing number/frequency of quakes. I think he was referring to one of the events of the sixth seal: an earthquake that moved every mountain and every island out of place. The earth would literally ring like a bell.

Earthquakes also symbolize political revolution so your dream would in effect symbolize global political upheaval. I think we can safely say that that one is coming true as we type.
edit on 20-8-2011 by JesusLives because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I often check online for some pointers on what my dreams could represent.
Thought you might find this interesting.

To dream of an earthquake suggests that you are experiencing a major "shake-up" that is threatening your stability and foundation. The dream highlights your insecurity, fears and sense of helplessness. Is there something in your life that you feel at "fault" for?

But i think you got to take the reasoning with a grain of salt, as only you can truly know what the dream means. It is just tough work figuring it out.
I had a very strange dream last night, and that particular site told me that my whole life is crashing down on me haha (which I really don't believe, but at least it got me thinking)

Just thought i'd share if you are interested.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Wow, thats an incredible theoretical scenario.

I mean it would be possible, and some have even suggested Japan was a similar scenario, 'Tsunami bombs' I believe was the term.

Also, it would be possible for these people to infiltrate the US and then use their own gun laws against them...but I feel the general populace might have to disagree with this action. Then again, surprise is a wonderful tool.

Did your dream definitely suggest they infiltrated over years? Not months? Because these people could represent foreign mercenaries?

I heard that when martial law is implemented in the US, and was on stand-by around the time of the Japan quake/tsunami, that foreign voices were heard over secure military channels.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Sorry Nikola.

This comment was 100% serious. My comment at the bottom was me talking to myself, kicking myself for making fun of you when my opinion is the same.

I understand English isn't your first language?

Please understand this. I fully agree with you. Something is going to happen very soon.

How did you guess English isn't my first language?

Is my English that bad?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join