It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bachmann pals around with terrorist, and hires him on

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by narwahl

Who the hell is King, and what has he done for you/me lately?
Weak attempt at deflection.

Lets see: Ayers and Dohrn turned themselves in in 1980
IRA: Stopped 1997, formally disbanded 2005
People killed by Weathermen: 1
IRA: 1800

Nah .... sorry, you will need to come up with a few more democrat-terrorists ties before you can ecen out Bachmann and King.
Bring em on! You got 1799 victims to go!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by narwahl

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by narwahl

Who the hell is King, and what has he done for you/me lately?
Weak attempt at deflection.

Lets see: Ayers and Dohrn turned themselves in in 1980
IRA: Stopped 1997, formally disbanded 2005
People killed by Weathermen: 1
IRA: 1800

Nah .... sorry, you will need to come up with a few more democrat-terrorists ties before you can ecen out Bachmann and King.
Bring em on! You got 1799 victims to go!

It's not only about actions...it's also about their views, which are clearly beyond messed up.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by Alxandro

I knew that was going to get posted....but it is fair.

He is however President now, and the number 1 terrorist (Bin Laden) was killed under his command.....and as far as i know this country has been pretty safe from terrorists in most regards.

...WOW! Really?

There are some massive problems with that statement, David.
1. Was bin laden the #1 terrorist? Really? I ask that because pretty much everyone in DC has spent the past 10 years vassilating between various individuals being #1. We've seen everyone from Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to Al-Zawahiri to Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah being called the most dangerous terrorist on Earth with bin laden being frequently downplayed (ESPECIALLY when they caught Mohammed) until they "killed" bin laden, then it became "USA kills most wanted terrorist and man behind 9/11"
2. Proof? I've seen none, my friend. Since when was the president's word good enough proof of jack squat? Even when Bush made the case that Hussein was a dangerous man and needed removed he was forced to present reams of evidence (albeit some falsified) before anyone accepted his assertation that Hussein was a threat... LET ALONE before anyone supported Bush's word on the matter. Yet we're supposed to take Obama's word that bin laden was killed in complete absence of any evidence whatsoever?
3. This country is pretty safe from terrorists because the real terrorists have become our leaders. We've allowed them to throw the baby out with the bathwater in DC.

Alxandro's video was a perfect retort to this ridiculous accusation against the Bachmann campaign. The sitting president is close confidants with a known terrorist in this country. Claims of "terrorism" by a mostly lawless hellhole of a nation against a missionary don't even come close to the weather underground's terrorism movement inside the USA.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Yep... the weathermen killed a guy.
Yet, senator king, cuddles up with the IRA who killed 1800.
Sooooo.... still waiting for the 1799 victims, before I start posting other reps, cuddling terrorists (I already got 3)

Since Alexandro doesn't seem to want to play the game "Who knows more terrorists" maybe you are up to the challenge?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
well i see it like this,

if i said i killed bigfoot, but then dumped the corpse in the ocean i dont think anyone would believe me.

also i doubt anyone would attribute the low incidence of sasquatch attacks to my heroic bravery.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Since Alexandro doesn't seem to want to play the game "Who knows more terrorists" maybe you are up to the challenge?

Alright, I'm up for a game of poker. I'll ante with Barack Obama and Eric Holder's "Fast & Furious" gun running scam which put 2,000+ illegal weapons into the hands of Mexican drug trafficking terrorists, which have been used to kill not just other drug cartel runners and Mexican military officers, but civilians and at least one US border patrol agent. The administration further compounded their actions by using the onus of the program as a stepping board to enacting further gun ownership restrictions against law abiding US citizens... and they would have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for that pesky ATF agent whistleblower (who was quickly fired for squealing).

Your up!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Goody.... how many dead?
As far as i recall 2
1777 to go.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It feels like a bad dream. Freaks, Liars, Cheaters, Alduters, Drug Users, Theives, and Users....all in suits on TV. The rulers who create the laws, the most corrupt of all. A machine of sin, corruption, and death.

All propped up by symbolic relevance. I dont need these "Leaders" to lead me, I dont need them to feed me, or cloth me, or wash me, or fix me...

Lost fools on a ship to nowhere, trying to fool the intelligent into thinking its OK...its Going to be OK

Bachmann admitted to making out on a Satanic Alter
Bachmann admitted to fooling with the Occult
Bachmann now represents Christian American Values

Perry is seriously questionably Bisexual
Perry is substantially evidenced as a sexual pervert
Perry now represents Christian American values

Palin QUIT her job as a Governor, and gave up on her State
Palin really knows nothing, or anyone, or has any experience
Palin is Christian Americas darling

Ron Paul has had a 100% transparant, consistant history
Ron Paul has voted for statesmanship, freedom, smaller government, and contstitution for 30 years...
Ron Paul has never had a scandal
Ron Paul is a freak to the media....

Its all backwards, and I refute it. This is not my Representation to the world. They are not my representatives.

I am ashamed, of all of them...

We are so lost as a Country we actually allowed 2 guys to work out some economic plan for 300 MILLION people, and everyone sat by like armchair quarterbacks, and let them have their way. Now nothing has been done, no progress has been made.

I could have given them a band-aid for free. it would have not cost $14 TRILLION from me.
edit on 23-8-2011 by MentalGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Allright, allright....
To make this a little more interersting i am willing to discount the 1100 british soldiers killed by the IRA during the troubles, because according to the IRA they were at war then. just the 700 civilian casualties.
That leaves you with 697 to go.
(I got 167 up my sleeve, i can afford it)
edit on 23-8-2011 by narwahl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

Obama's actions in Libya (in complete absence of Congressional approval and, in fact, in the face of braod Congressional disapproval) supported the same side Al Qaida was fighting for. One of many sources

Obama offers truce with Taliban... a group long considered a terrorist safe haven by the entire world. Yet one of many sources... Google is your friend if you have doubts

Obama's longtime church's support of Hamas Source a demonstrated terrorist organization.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I need numbers to see when I have to up my ante.
Ok: Hamas: 53 civilians

Stills leaves you with 644
also from wikipedia:

n July 2008 Barack Obama, then the Democratic presidential candidate, said: "If somebody was sending rockets into my house, where my two daughters sleep at night, I’m going to do everything in my power to stop that, and I would expect Israelis to do the same thing."[246] On December 28, 2008, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said in a statement: "the United States strongly condemns the repeated rocket and mortar attacks against Israel".[247] On March 2, 2009 Secretary of State Hillary Clinton condemned the attacks.[248]

Be carefull! The ayers-obama link is already tenious. If you link obama to hamas, I will also be allowed to allow much more tedious links. (And believe me, the 167 dead link is anything but tedious. If you allow hamas, i can allow oklahoma)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

Um, did you miss the Al Qaida link? 9/11 alone, 3,000 civilian deaths. You have lost this hand, now we're just playing to see how long you'll bluff and raise the pot.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Oh, I love it how you people scream "BOGUS CHARGE!" but you didn't bat an eye when the media had a field day with the William Ayers/Obama connection.

Bachmann hates gays and has no place running this country.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
reply to post by narwahl

Um, did you miss the Al Qaida link? 9/11 alone, 3,000 civilian deaths. You have lost this hand, now we're just playing to see how long you'll bluff and raise the pot.

I really can't see lybia...
Ronny raygun bombed lybia.
Thatcher bombed lybia.

This time it seems to have worked...

There is of course also
en.wikipedia.org...
and
en.wikipedia.org...

All right.... let's 3000 dead in the WTC because AQ tries to get new footholds in the arab spring count.
I'll up the Soviet war in Afghanistan: 14,453 Casualties on the russian side.

But just to be clear: you are saying that obama is to credit for the fall of the regime in tripoly?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

But just to be clear: you are saying that obama is to credit for the fall of the regime in tripoly?

No. I'm saying that Obama supported (in word, deed, and financially) the side in Libya that was in part composed of Al Qaida trained operatives. The only thing Obama deserves "credit" for in Libya is involving US troops and tax payer dollars in an unconstitutional war he had no Congressional approval for. He allied himself with an enemy of the United States which happens to be a proven terrorist group with an now extensive track record of violent terrorist acts against the United States and against civilians worldwide.

BTW, points lost for usage of childish names like "ronnie raygun".
That type of assininity reduces otherwise educational debate into silly drivel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join