It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bachmann pals around with terrorist, and hires him on

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I see your "Obama knows Bill Ayers" and Raise you a "Senator King"

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I suppose that based on all of these posts, both sides of the political spectrum do the same things. None of them really seem to be looking out for us. Perhaps we need a whole new branch of the spectrum. I'm not talking about the tea party as they are just an extreme branch of the right. Why not something completely different as opposed to more of the same. Because it seems no matter who wins (dem/rep) nothing changes. But s# I don't know. As far as the op goes, would you expect anything better from bachmann? Or obama for that matter?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
i am sorry i stumbled across this post. nothing but a bunch of people arguing over a bunch of crooks and liars who on both sides have contributed greatly to the increasing downfall of a once great nation America. and who now, at this very point in time, hire more crooks and liars to help them and do whatever they can to discredit or ignore a real,viable and honest leader.

RON PAUL 2012 ! RESTORE AMERICA

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

Bachmann pals around with terrorist, and hires him on

He probably had a big corndog. Hehe!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Bogus charge.
Bachmann has them worried, democrat operatives stretching on this one.

Interesting response...instant knee-jerk rejection. No apparent reason for it...just kind of wishful thinking, I guess since a simple Google search shows that the report is true.

Then from others, simple deflection...'what about Obama and Ayres? Huh?'

What I am not seeing is any calling of Bachmann to account by her minions. The Right made demands of the Left in the Ayres case, but are now ignoring their own set principals in favour of deflection. Sorry guys, by finger pointing and saying "They did it too", you lose any mortal high ground you may have aspired to.

Pretty shameful display of moral ambiguity and situational ethics, if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

He is however President now, and the number 1 terrorist (Bin Laden) was killed under his command.....and as far as i know this country has been pretty safe from terrorists in most regards.

Bin Laden was allegedly killed under his command? Command or stage craft. I still think he is hanging out in So. America with the Nazi's Dulles/Nixon/Bush gradually ushered all the way into the Republican Party.

As far as that goes, who with any credibility says that Bin Laden was responsible. I think he was our boy, and still is, somewhere.

Off to work, we will dance more this afternoon.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
Well this is interesting. I know that in politics what is good for the goose is never what is good for the gander and no one ever plays fair but hey, let's see. I just read a comment about an hour ago about Obama "hanging out with an 'unrepentant terrorist.'" Cool. Fine.

Bachmann Hires "Kill the Gays" Supporter Arrested for Terrorism

Meet Peter Waldron, the Michele Bachmann staffer widely credited with being responsible for securing the Christian voters that led to Bachmann winning the Iowa Straw Poll last weekend. You’ve probably never heard of him before, because he’s spent a good portion of the past number of years in Africa.

Or rather, in jail in Africa. For terrorism.

I am willing to bet one of the first defenses will be that this was in Africa and the people it hurt were Africans so it is somehow not terrorism.

At some point during his pretend spy games or his campaigning to round up and kill off all of Uganda’s LGBT citizens, Waldron was arrested for illegal possession of assault rifles and ammunition just days before the country’s first multi-party election in two decades. Now what on earth would a good ol’ Christian fella need assault rifles for on election day?

Waldron was charged with terrorism, and locked in jail for 37 days until the Bush administration intervened and had him set free in 2006.

Isn't that nice?

Michele Bachmann staffer was arrested for terrorism

Peter E. Waldron spent 37 days in the Luriza Prison outside Kampala, where he says he was tortured, after being arrested along with six Congolese and Ugandan nationals for the weapons, which were described variously in news reports as having been found in his bedroom or a closet in his home. The charges, which could have led to life in prison, were dropped in March 2006 after a pressure campaign by Waldron's friends and colleagues and what Waldron says was the intervention of the Bush administration. He was released and deported from the east African nation, along with the Congolese. On Saturday, Waldron told The Atlantic in Ames that he was a staffer for Bachmann and responsible for her faith-based organizing both in Iowa and South Carolina. But he also declined repeatedly to give his name.

I am sure it will not matter. She is a good Christian Republican and the only people getting hurt were gay brown people in another country.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

Pics, or it didnt happen.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Does it really matter when you have TERRORISTS actually running America? The only eason they don't have records is because they are the law.

Always kills me. What is to say your right their wrong. fact is being right depends on which side of the fence your viewing from.

After all. The people the govt label terrorists are right in their eyes. If we had a foreign nation invading us, killing our children and occupying our country, We would be doing the same thing. fighting for our lives. Wouldn't we?

Their making enemies of everyone including their own people, that's why they started labeling their own as domestic terrorists.

There is no right or wrong, just different points of view. But honestly, from my POV, their wrong and I'm sure 90% of the country woud agree, so majority has it. the Gov't are terrorists and We're right.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by beezzer

run around with chez tshirts and underwear

Huh? "chez" tshirts and underwear? Or did you mean Cher? Or Cheezits? Or Cheeze Whiz? I guess I can keep guessing to get two lines.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
No, of course not.
Just pointing out the convenient yet blatant hypocrisy here.
This Bachman deal is a non issue because she won't make it past the primaries, yet reports of Obama's terrorist connections were everywhere, but his adoring fans conveniently chose to ignore it, thanks to the media.

...if bachmann is a non-issue, then you posting your "obama was a creep too" reminder is also a non-issue - which makes your contributions on this thread appear to be motivated by jealousy or, perhaps, a bizarre need to excell at hypocracy - but - thats jmo - and - i'm jaded at best when it comes to national elections cuz i believe they're all fixed to deliver a pre-determined outcome...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena

He probably had a big corndog. Hehe!

Did you say corndog?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0521c3d3b13.jpg[/atsimg]

makes a person wonder what turned her husband gay, and why he can't seem to pray it away.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Count Chocula

Guess her husband's lucky to live in the US and not Uganda...at least until his wife's advisor makes her outlaw being gay at the penalty of death

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
For the love of whatever you may hold dear to yourselves................

CAN WE PLEASE ALL STOP CALLING ONE ANOTHER TERRORISTS, AND JUST STOP USING THE WORD IN GENERAL?

It's beyond ridiculous now. My fish is a terrorist because he didn't eat the food and I worked hard to buy it. My neighbor is a terrorist because he gave some guy the finger at a red light.
The heavily bearded Pakistani guy down the block is a terrorist because he sneaks C4 into the mosque at 3AM. (Well that guy probably is a terrorist)

I think I'm going to throw up if I see one more American call another a terrorist. It's like we're all turning Glen Beck and see terrorism everywhere. There is no terror. Only differences of opinion.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

See I thought it would be fair to just go the opposite way altogether. I never even bothered arguing about Ayers because I knew from the fact that birthers exists, arguing anything like that would be impossible. So fine, I gave them Ayers. They can call him and Obama buddies and him a terrorist all they like. They all know no one can prove they were anything close to "buddies" but they still say it so fine.

Michelle Bachman hired this man now who was arrested 5 years ago on charges that amounted to terrorism. So hey, if I give them that...

But even if you do not want to use that word you can absolutely still make some kind of call on her judgement in picking this man. He does not dispute what happened.

1. He supported the "Kill the Gays" bill in Uganda.
2. He was a big supporter of Ssempa.
3. An election was coming up.
4. This Christian man, on a Christian mission, was stocking up on weapons.

I guess you can call it whatever you want it.

I am far more entertained by the two pages of complete deflection and 'excusal' being done by the ATS righty regular apologists. I have never witnessed any group of people so incapable of taking what they dish out as this.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
By aligning herself with that guy, she makes it pretty clear that she's ok with that guy's views...views like this one:

Are you willing to vote for someone who openly discriminates 4.3mil+ of your fellow citizens? What about a presidents who calls being Chinese a disease that can be cured? What about people who are left handed?

She makes it abundantly clear that she's NOT capable of representing the people given her open discrimination and bashing of millions of citizens.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

Who the hell is King, and what has he done for you/me lately?
Weak attempt at deflection.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Quit using the word terrorist?

That sounds like something a terrorist would say. Are you a terrorist?

j/k

and btw...I do agree with you.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Bachmann is potentially the worst person any one could elect for POTUS.... I would even say worse than the current person holding down the oval office.

RON PAUL OR NOTHING!

Agreed. If only Ron Paul had a legitimate chance. Unfortunately, most of the base on both sides of him just thinks he is bat-S crazy.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Milk

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Bachmann is potentially the worst person any one could elect for POTUS.... I would even say worse than the current person holding down the oval office.

RON PAUL OR NOTHING!

Agreed. If only Ron Paul had a legitimate chance. Unfortunately, most of the base on both sides of him just thinks he is bat-S crazy.

Well, I admit that RP often makes a lot of sense, and right now he's probably the best alternative...BUT, he does spazz out sometimes and comes up with super weird stuff every now and then

It's those spazz statements that prevent him from ever being elected. Sadly...

I thought about who I'd vote for if Obama was primaried and I also had the choice of GOP candidates. The sad reality is, I don't see anyone I'd be happy to vote for.

Perry => bought to the point where he should be forced to wear company logos on his suits...

Palin => Will she run or not? Not that it matters, she's a proven liar (check Politifact!) and completely clueless when it comes to the economy...not someone I want in power during an economic crisis.

Bachmann => AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sure, and let's ask her to pick Kermit the frog as VP, they would make the perfect lunatic candidates

Romney => Go watch the "All about Mormons" (either the musical or the South Park episode) and you realize that voting for someone who mixes his religious beliefs with public policies isn't a suitable candidate...that, and he blatantly lies a lot (again, check Politifact).

Gingrich => Seriously? The guy who talks about the sanctitiy of marriage, yet had how many affairs and divorces?

Santorum => Google it!! Are you seriously expecting people to shake his hand?

Herman Cain => Comon' people! He makes random claims, and when people point it out to him, he claims to never have made such claims...even though there's TV footage and newspaper interviews of them

Trump => He's the female Bachmann...and pretends to be a big real estate mogul, when anyone who knows about real estate realizes that all he does is sell his name as a franchise

Huckabee => Bearable if he's not running...unbearable whenever he takes a shot at it...

Obama won't be primaried imo, but even if he does, while most of the GOP candidates are openly bought, the democrats are demonstrably so weak (all of them...except for Weiner who generally spoke the truth, but couldn't keep his d*** in his pants), they bend over backwards to do whatever the GOP wants in the end. Which is exactly what happened to the Obama administration. They're not really democrats, their policies are more like GOP policies. So I really don't see anyone on the Dem side worth voting for.

I don't like Obama, but none of the alternatives promise anything better.

The only person I'd vote for in an instant is Michael Bloomberg, but he already said he's not running because he has "the best job in the world" already...and I can't blame him.

In the end, it's not individual politicians or parties that are broken...it's the entire system. By now, big business owns ALL OF THEM, so it doesn't really matter who's in power. Until the system's fixed, nothing will get better.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by narwahl

Who the hell is King, and what has he done for you/me lately?
Weak attempt at deflection.

...and the following post of yours: Obama's terrorist friends Ayers and Dohrn post by Alxandro
...would be what? A stronger attempt at deflection? Please show me the difference regarding your very own contribution, and does your insta-deflect mode imply approval for Bachmann's chosen guy and his methodology?

Seems to me that silence equates to endorsement. Enquiring minds want to know, eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join