It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bachmann pals around with terrorist, and hires him on

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well this is interesting. I know that in politics what is good for the goose is never what is good for the gander and no one ever plays fair but hey, let's see. I just read a comment about an hour ago about Obama "hanging out with an 'unrepentant terrorist.'" Cool. Fine.

Bachmann Hires "Kill the Gays" Supporter Arrested for Terrorism

Meet Peter Waldron, the Michele Bachmann staffer widely credited with being responsible for securing the Christian voters that led to Bachmann winning the Iowa Straw Poll last weekend. You’ve probably never heard of him before, because he’s spent a good portion of the past number of years in Africa.

Or rather, in jail in Africa. For terrorism.

I am willing to bet one of the first defenses will be that this was in Africa and the people it hurt were Africans so it is somehow not terrorism.

At some point during his pretend spy games or his campaigning to round up and kill off all of Uganda’s LGBT citizens, Waldron was arrested for illegal possession of assault rifles and ammunition just days before the country’s first multi-party election in two decades. Now what on earth would a good ol’ Christian fella need assault rifles for on election day?

Waldron was charged with terrorism, and locked in jail for 37 days until the Bush administration intervened and had him set free in 2006.

Isn't that nice?

Michele Bachmann staffer was arrested for terrorism

Peter E. Waldron spent 37 days in the Luriza Prison outside Kampala, where he says he was tortured, after being arrested along with six Congolese and Ugandan nationals for the weapons, which were described variously in news reports as having been found in his bedroom or a closet in his home. The charges, which could have led to life in prison, were dropped in March 2006 after a pressure campaign by Waldron's friends and colleagues and what Waldron says was the intervention of the Bush administration. He was released and deported from the east African nation, along with the Congolese. On Saturday, Waldron told The Atlantic in Ames that he was a staffer for Bachmann and responsible for her faith-based organizing both in Iowa and South Carolina. But he also declined repeatedly to give his name.

I am sure it will not matter. She is a good Christian Republican and the only people getting hurt were gay brown people in another country.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Bogus charge.

Bachmann has them worried, democrat operatives stretching on this one.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Bachmann has them worried? Ron Paul has them terrified!! Both the Dems AND the Reps!
edit on 19-8-2011 by imeddieone4202003 because: update

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Bachmann is potentially the worst person any one could elect for POTUS.... I would even say worse than the current person holding down the oval office.

RON PAUL OR NOTHING!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
...he's a very creepy guy... there are 3 youtube segments with this heading...

Peter E. Waldron discusses his book, "Rebuilding the Walls : A Biblical Strategy for Restoring America's Greatness" and his brutal imprisonment on false charges while in Uganda in 2006

...prior to waldron's bs, the show's hosts say he was in africa doing mission work... uh-huh...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

On what do you base this assertion? The terrorist was charged and jailed in 2006; how could it be a bogus charge to harm Bachmann?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Ahem.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

And you have nothing to contribute regarding the OP?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
RON PAUL 2012

WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND IT!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Bachmann has them worried, democrat operatives stretching on this one

No one is worried about Bachmann. Not a chance in hell will she ever be President...she could be picked as a VP nominee....but I don't think that will happen either to be honest.

She has too much baggage and won't win the mainstream vote.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Bogus charge.

Bachmann has them worried, democrat operatives stretching on this one.

Well if that is true then I guess it is all over for the Republicans. Because if, as you say, the Democrats have time travel now I think it is pretty much all over.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

And you have nothing to contribute regarding the OP?

What?
Besides trying to point out why it all of a sudden matters that someone wanting to be the next President of the United States is hanging out with terrorists?

Where were you just 3 short years ago?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
She has too much baggage

...baggage like her daddy was bozo the clown?... thats gotta screw up a kid...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I knew that was going to get posted....but it is fair.

He is however President now, and the number 1 terrorist (Bin Laden) was killed under his command.....and as far as i know this country has been pretty safe from terrorists in most regards.

link   

That is so off topic it comes across as desperate. I knew it would be the first page I would see you or Neo96 come in here and just post something negative about Obama. There are threads on what you want to discuss. Feel free to go find them. The worst part is you were so lazy about it. You could not even pretend to know what the topic was. You could not be bothered to have a thought. All you did was post an off topic video as a distraction.
Feel good about that?

link   

...so, you're saying that since obama got away with it, bachmann should too?...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
How the hell has this crazy bitch and her cohorts made it this far? Is everyone in America #ing stupid? If this nut job gets into the whitehouse its game over

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Where were you just 3 short years ago?

Discussing that topic in a relevant thread.

Where were you?

Just because you are playing catchup does not mean you need to litter my thread with your empty off topic pictures and videos you run from thread to thread posting with little to no original thought of your own.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

ooooooooooohhhhhhh! but this is about bachman who happens to have the same first name as the 1st lady!!

they don't want to hear that, dude.

there is a disconnect here somewhere.

makes me sick.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join