It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello im a DeadAmerican.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hello everyone, as many can see i like many others am/are DeadAmerican(s). im 18 as of janurary, i have alot of veiws not only from political but through NWO.. hopefully that covers all the basis in your mind. Im glad to be here, thus without leaving the good parts, my name is Coty (cody) and, thank you all for having me.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Hi and welcome

Hope you enjoy your stay and learn something along the way

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

and thank you kro32, nice to meet you, but i must bid you a goodnight. due to my exhausting work for minimum wage.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadAmerican

Welcome to ATS, DeadAmerican! I hope you enjoy your time here. There's a lot of fun people ranging from paranoid schizophrenics, to delusional psychopaths, to spineless jellyfish and everything in between! We cover the entire spectrum.

This site is a lot of fun, just remember- Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.
See you on the boards...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Indeed, welcome. I am one of the delusional psychopaths referred to by Raindog. As a bonus, I am also a spineless jellyfish. I am currently at war with the paranoid schizophrenics--think they're so special--ptah! But as I am a spineless jellyfish I haven't told them that yet. However, I hope that they secretly fear me in their paranoid imaginings.

I'd kill you if you weren't already dead....

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Hi DeadAmerican, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Indeed, welcome. I am one of the delusional psychopaths referred to by Raindog. As a bonus, I am also a spineless jellyfish. I am currently at war with the paranoid schizophrenics--think they're so special--ptah! But as I am a spineless jellyfish I haven't told them that yet. However, I hope that they secretly fear me in their paranoid imaginings.

I'd kill you if you weren't already dead....

Wish I could star in an into thread LOL

Welcome OP! Have fun, play nice, and don't feed the trolls!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Welcome DeadAmerican to show that never ends!
Hope to see you about the forum soon.

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well, most certainly thank you all. i hope to see everyone very soon on the boards as well.

new topics

top topics

join