It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vintage Ron Paul: The American Power Elite (videos)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Epic post, great videos.

Its a wonder that Ron Paul hasn't met with an "accident" by now.

Been asking myself that one for a long time, someone, somewhere important, loves the guy.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Fox news is conducting another online poll about who will be the next GOP presidential nominee right now. Ron Paul is leading with 4417 votes...the next closest is perry with 1423. Go and vote now.

www.foxnews.com...

scroll down a little on the right hand side

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Text GreenTexttoday wolf blitzer had an iterview with ron paul iguess jon stewert shamed the sham media
and nice post

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blasphemusbudda

It was a good interview , he really drilled down on his points and didn't let his flood of thoughts cause him to go off on tangents (which I do sometimes myself). Made alot of sense on national TV, and that's what we need him to do. And yes, the MSM is getting hammered for ignoring him. There's a poll on my local news site right now asking if people think it's wrong that the media is ignoring Ron Paul, which of course they do...

www.azcentral.com...

scroll down on the right
edit on 18-8-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Has it really been 23 years since that interview? Wow, time flies....I voted for Paul in '88 rather than Bush or Dukakis and am glad I did. I hope I will have the chance to do so again.

It should be readily apparent to everyone that Paul's stance and opinions have changed very little during this time. He still calls it like it is and I should hope that the majority of voters would finally agree with him about how the power structure actually does work in the US for the benefit of a few while leaving the populace out in the cold.

My favorite chuckle was when he spoke about Noriega threatening banking interests. It was only a year after this interview that we sent in Marines to remove him from power lest he spill the beans about our government's involvement in the drug trade and money laundering.
They gave it the name "Operation Just Cause" which I promptly renamed as "Operation Just Cuz (we don't want to be hung for treason)".

I think Paul is our last chance as a Nation to turn things around if, indeed, it is not too late already.
Nearly every other candidate will just give us more of the same which is a plan for National suicide.
We must end the wars, regulate Wall Street and seriously address the debt issue while rebuilding the American manufacturing base and infrastructure. Failure to do so will inevitably lead to a crash that will make the Great Depression look like a minor inconvenience.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This recent 1:20 interview shows his consistency...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Ron Paul is the man if you agree check this out;

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
after watching this i went to sleep and had a dream that in 1988 USA changed to be a Kingdom and Ron Paul was appointed to be the King , and ever since the world was a better place to live in , then i woke up and thought to my self aaaaaaah it was just another dream , and went to watch the news to look at reality we live in which really makes you want to kill your self.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join