It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Aleksic: Stop Chemtrails or...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

But he's just a president of a country he wouldn't know nuffin would he.

Oh I don't know. How do you feel about Obama? If you are like many on this site I am pretty sure what the answer will be.

Appealing to authority, and a false authority at that will not do your argument any good.

Presidents display irrationality and fall for hoaxes as well.
edit on 18-8-2011 by megabytz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Yes they are. And to say that they aren't in use is just dumb.

Post a link that will back your claims for above if you will?

Until shown that chemtrails are in use with some evidence again other than " I see them with my own eyes" would really be nice.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

Well you made an accusation that you agree should be proveable - so I think it is behoving upon you to back it up or retract it......

You just love to be argumentative, don't you?

Feel free to look through this Thread if it means that much to you.

A couple well know debunkers here questioned my credibility when they claimed my linked info on LAC and Dew2 was done by ships instead of aircraft. If its soo well known why was my credibility questioned?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

That came from this page, check the citations for the original study. Although, in this case it is pretty irrelevant, because anecdotal evidence is how they find side effects, then they can support them with evidence.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X

The president of cyprus has been demanding the overflights and spraying of cyprus stop too.

you know I can't actually find any reference to that person doing any such thing at all - I'd have thought there'd be heaps of references around teh various chemmie sites telling me all about it - but not one!

What I do find is this:

Source: CyprusMail. THE GREENS yesterday called for government funding to investigate suspected contamination caused by alleged chemtrails in Cypriot skies. The party have also launched on their website an online petition calling for a proper investigation into the chemtrail phenomenon

-from Aircrap

there are links through it to the Greens actual statement. Note that they don't actually ask for overfligths to be stopped - they are askign for an investigation.

And i'm all in favour of actual rational evidential investigations - 'cos I'm pretty damned sure they aren't going to find any"chemtrails", and it's all more evidence of absence

So I'm going to say that you are not quite correct in your assertion that the President of Cyprus has demanded anything at all.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

That came from this page, check the citations for the original study. Although, in this case it is pretty irrelevant, because anecdotal evidence is how they find side effects, then they can support them with evidence.

And remember it's about medicine - so nothing whatsoever to do with chemtrails....

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
On your favorite weather site, go to the satellite image that shows the clouds for the Four Corners area (AZ/UT/CO/NM) for this morning, and put the map in motion going back to noon if possible. Some weather sites are better than others--it is probably best to check several for comparison. Watch the cloud formation as it progresses. This looks nothing like anything I learned in school or learned to expect from any weather forecasting media. If you want to argue with this example on a technicality or something, just go look at some other recent examples of cloud formation. Don't explain away one example without looking around.

To me, this is not the normal way that clouds develop, starting as a small streak in the sky and then expanding upwards and outwards. It is as though a sponge is immersed in water. I got started looking at these about a week ago--previous to that I was totally asleep to chemtrails. I first looked at the satellite for Missouri just previous to the Joplin MO tornado. Now I cannot help but check the satellites periodically to see what is up. There is a pattern. I believe it is possible that we have little to no "natural weather" left. Where I live, I have had blue skies for two weeks and no rain. Not a drought and not hot, just perfect weather every single day, very unusual for my state. In the spring and summer, it rained many times here. It was ALWAYS a torrential downpour or nothing at all.

I would like to see more careful discussion regarding the purpose of the spraying. There are quite a few different ones to consider:

1) As some say here, and I feel do sort of put off possible converts, that it is to control us sheep via mind control or disease. I think this is least likely as the evil ones would not escape the effects.

2) To aid in their HAARP experiments or strategies or whatever the heck--that is another whole layer to be discussed elsewhere.

3) To foil satellite/radar images of something sinister occurring beneath. This seems unlikely since they probably do not control the wind. (????)

4) To "help" the weather, to prevent weather disasters. Fail, if that is the plan.

5) My current favorite theory: They/we have already totally screwed up the ozone layer beyond repair, and the atmosphere no longer works to protect us. They have to go out every single day and make some weather, some rain, or the planet will get hot and we will all die. But they cannot control it very well. It is storms or nothing.
Think back to the drought of 1989. The air was toxic.

6) Something to do with incoming electric charges from these several comets/mystery planets/asteroids that are/are not hanging around. Again, maybe preventing our death.

7) Something unfathomable.

There are more possible explanations. Some of them assign benevolence to our government, something I can no longer swallow, even though most of the sheep are still in trust-the-fake-father-country mode. I cannot swallow it because 9/11 is so obviously an inside job, and there are no repercussions, the lie is sacred to our government at this point--you just are not allowed to ask questions. But they do want to protect their own lives, so 5 and 6 and 7 are potentially valid.

Anyway, I have sort of lost my life here. I just caught on to chemtrails, HAARP, the flip-flopping about upcoming cosmic events, the purposeful bankrupting of our nation, the 9/11 hoax, very recently, as my mind was consumed with lesser things, e.i. I was asleep. Now all I do is research this stuff, although me getting new knowledge is probably not going to change a gosh darn thing in the end.

I think Obama's 10-day vacation comes at a very odd time, and saying he will announce some magical plan to save us 'AFTER LABOR DAY", c'mon, why not today? I just divorced a pathological liar, and I feel that experience was to prepare me to receive the horrible truth about my government, and probably, the end times. This Perry Bush-wanna-be from TX wants NO further investigation or response to the CO2 emissions issue. He says studying it is a total waste of time. And there is your sign.

Check those satellite videos, folks, daily. It is not normal. I have no contacts, but I wish some of you guys would grill some meteorologists who are not in the system. I guess I could go to my local university and try to get unbiased answers. But no one wants to know. Once you open the can of worms, you cannot close it back up. What to do? Sorry guys, but those of you who even bothered to talk about consent forms are naive and very very drowsy. There is not going to be an investigation or a trial or a confession or regulations or town hall meetings about any of this. We are in deep deep doo-doo and have only crazy people at the helm. I believe our only sane response is to focus very much on what we must do either to survive and to get right with God and not wait for the parent country to change its ways. You think "they" owe you some accountability--"they" do not think that AT ALL. I have not even told any of my friends and family about this stuff. My life was much better before I knew, and I do not like being told I am crazy, because I am not crazy. I am awake, and longing for sleep. The question is not "Are they playing games with us?" or "How do we beat them at their own game?" The question is how do we walk away from the game? Hint: Take away their allowance. Make it not fun for them to play anymore. Passive resistance. You cannot stop a plane! You can stay in your house or car or tent or cave and stop feeding the machine, and do it by choice when it matters and not by their design after it doesn't matter, after they have gotten every last drop of blood from you they can get, with your help. Oh yes, you can. Yes We Can.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Well you made an accusation that you agree should be proveable - so I think it is behoving upon you to back it up or retract it......

You just love to be argumentative, don't you?

so you should be free to make a claim and not have to back it up?

Feel free to look through this Thread if it means that much to you.

A couple well know debunkers here questioned my credibility when they claimed my linked info on LAC and Dew2 was done by ships instead of aircraft. If its soo well known why was my credibility questioned?

Err...no they didn't claim it as never done by a/c - they said there was nothing known about the altitude of the a/c that were used.

Right at het top of the page - very 1st sentence:

Where did it say these tests occured with aircraft at 25,000 ft - 40,000ft spraying? You know, where contrails can form. And chemtrails, apparently?

So not denying that it was done by a/c - asking where was teh evidence it was done at typical contrail altitudes.

And your reply, to that specific question (after a few posts):

Read what altitudes involved? Your reading must questionable. Dew I&II and LAC are still classified and no information has ever been given beyond a general discription of the operations.

IE you admit you have no evidence as to the altitudes involved.

So - no denial that a/c were involved at all.

Sorry - but if you are going to make claims that are found to be misleading like this then you should learn to back out gracefully.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sally123
To me, this is not the normal way that clouds develop, starting as a small streak in the sky and then expanding upwards and outwards.

Err...that is pretty much exactly how clouds develop in a clear blue sky if they aer not being blown in along a front - have a look at any time lapse video of clouds forming

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Err...no they didn't claim it as never done by a/c - they said there was nothing known about the altitude of the a/c that were used.

Did you miss this part?

The tests involved the release of 250 pounds (110 kg) of fluorescent particles from a minesweeper off the coast.

Here is a picture, since your reading comprehension is questionable.

You're really starting to look credible, you can't even read your own "proof". Not that you posted evidence of anything but your own ignorance.
edit on 6/11/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by firepilot

Here is a picture, since your reading comprehension is questionable.

You're really starting to look credible, you can't even read your own "proof". Not that you posted evidence of anything but your own ignorance.

Oh wow, ship trails!!! Have you seen this smoking gun proof of them? There are far more unnatural wake trails on the water than 200 years ago too!!

Need more?

Sorry - but if you are going to make claims that are found to be misleading like this then you should learn to back out gracefully.

You should learn manners.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

God damnit, don't bring my occasional ineptitude into this.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

So where exactly there do they say there were no aircraft involved??

They clearly identified the ship involved in 1 of the trials and you agreed that in that 1 trial there were no aircraft - there was no mention of the other trial.

And as for manners - I am sorry you find that people critically ecxamining your statements is somehow impolite - but perhaps if you applied a little more critical thinking yourself then you would find that you do not have to put up with it in the first place!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I have one other thing to say.

The arguments on here prove the case. The "chemtrails are imaginary" people are fighting so very hard to keep their blinders on. Otherwise, why show up and argue? What is the point? You would not get so worked up about a bunch of freaks seeing things in the sky that were not there if you did not have something serious at stake.

Are you going to UFO sites and arguing vehemently against UFO sightings? Are you going to mental hospitals and arguing vehemently with crazy people? No? Why not? You aren't invested, is why. You are invested in the myth that your leaders mean well. This thing is common with abused children as well, who deny that those who love them could harm them.

Now, those of us who have had our eyes opened. Arguing with people in denial is a waste of time. A HUGE WASTE. None of them will get on here tomorrow and say, oh yeah, you were right and I was wrong. WE DO NOT NEED THEM AND WILL NOT GET THEM.

Now, people, our lives are at stake. Big Brother is not listening to God Our Father and is totally our of control. What is the plan? Let's get a plan. Safety in numbers, and let the detractors learn the hard way.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

God damnit, don't bring my occasional ineptitude into this.

Sorry, I truly am, but Gual has a way of pushing buttons.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

The arguments on here prove the case. The "chemtrails are imaginary" people are fighting so very hard to keep their blinders on. Otherwise, why show up and argue? What is the point? You would not get so worked up about a bunch of freaks seeing things in the sky that were not there if you did not have something serious at stake.

Because the nutters are trying to get legislation about "chemtrails" passed, when they should be focusing on injustices that aren't just a hysterical mass fantasy.

Are you going to UFO sites and arguing vehemently against UFO sightings? Are you going to mental hospitals and arguing vehemently with crazy people? No? Why not? You aren't invested, is why. You are invested in the myth that your leaders mean well. This thing is common with abused children as well, who deny that those who love them could harm them.

I am pretty active on the UFO board here, and I'm just as harsh of a skeptic there as I am here. I don't agree with nonsense that is based on nothing but faith.

Now, those of us who have had our eyes opened. Arguing with people in denial is a waste of time. A HUGE WASTE. None of them will get on here tomorrow and say, oh yeah, you were right and I was wrong. WE DO NOT NEED THEM AND WILL NOT GET THEM.

It's funny, those "with their eyes opened" are the least critically thinking bunch on this board. Go figure.

Now, people, our lives are at stake. Big Brother is not listening to God Our Father and is totally our of control. What is the plan? Let's get a plan. Safety in numbers, and let the detractors learn the hard way.

Had you done a little more reading on this board, you would realize that nothing is at stake. It's just water vapor, that's why this "poison" you claim is being sprayed never shows up in air, water or soil samples. Not once, in 15 years has an anomalous sample showed up, that would indicate "chemtrails" are a reality.

What prompted you to make an account today just to post in this thread?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Okay one more time, let me explain the point to you. There are things happening in this world, things such as war, starvation, the obstruction of science, genocide, corporate thievery, and various other atrocious things that make life hard on the human race. The hoax that is 'chemtrails' rests on no, I say again NO, verifiable or direct evidence whatsoever. The myth is spread and people are deceived all the while being distracted from real issues that matter and are proven to be occurring. Maybe you haven't noticed the motto of this site, Deny Ignorance. It is my own personal motto and has been for a long time. Wherever I see stupidity and irrationality I will confront it with reason and facts.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

So where exactly there do they say there were no aircraft involved??

Again, why was my credibility questioned if this is soo well known?

They clearly identified the ship involved in 1 of the trials and you agreed that in that 1 trial there were no aircraft - there was no mention of the other trial.

That trail was not part of my thread and was being used to try and discredit me.

And as for manners - I am sorry you find that people critically ecxamining your statements is somehow impolite - but perhaps if you applied a little more critical thinking yourself then you would find that you do not have to put up with it in the first place!

Gee Gaul, am I the only guy that has accused you of being rude, insulting and demeaning? It seems to happen to you almost every day on this forum and yet you still haven't gotten the clue or are such a negative person you truly don't care how you come across.

You may think you know it all and are smarter than the rest of us, but to me and many others you're just a very rude person who thinks his crap doesn't stink. Nothing but a simple aircraft mechanic who thinks his profession makes him the worlds expert on anything that happens in the air.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Your not really serious about this video are you? Man have you ever been out in a boat, because all it is showing are boat wakes nothing more. Please pay a bit of attention before posting things like this video and trying to say they are spraying chemicals.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Our government has used, lied to, manipulated, stolen from, spied upon, intimidated, raped, and murdered its own people. Now, you can argue all the fine details about that while airport security does its spying and our leaders do their lying. I am accepting it and attempting to communicate with other people who have accepted it and do care about our children's future. I did not come on here to talk to you.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker
[

That trail was not part of my thread and was being used to try and discredit me.

Yep - Ade screwed up at that point.

However in hte 1st post on the top of the page you linked to he had actually clearly accepted that aircraft were used - which is why he asked at what altitude they had flown!

Gee Gaul, am I the only guy that has accused you of being rude, insulting and demeaning? It seems to happen to you almost every day on this forum and yet you still haven't gotten the clue or are such a negative person you truly don't care how you come across.

No it doesn't happen every day at all.

It only happens when people get pissed off that I call them on their comments and they find they can't actually justify what they said - just like you.

Resorting to ad-hom attacks is certainly not confined to chemmies of course - but since they ARE usually the ones making statements that can't be backed up it does seem to be debunkers who suffer them the most.

You may think you know it all and are smarter than the rest of us, but to me and many others you're just a very rude person who thinks his crap doesn't stink. Nothing but a simple aircraft mechanic who thinks his profession makes him the worlds expert on anything that happens in the air.

lol - who's being impolite now??

I have never claimed to be "the worlds expert on anything that happens in the air" - I think it can only be a measure in comparison to the expertise and knowledge that is expressed in the arguments in favour of the chemtrai hoax.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join