It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Aleksic: Stop Chemtrails or...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

sorry to belabour the point,...but why??

Lots of things have happened in the past - within living memory there was a world war - does that mean there is one now??

How about KKK lynchings of black folk & civil rights supporters? Is the US spraying Agent Orange over Vietnam today - because I think there are probably contrails over that country too.....

Certainly there is a SUSPICION that the Govt or someone else COULD do something like this - I think the technology is relatively trivial.

But suspicion is not evidence - it is a flag to go looking for evidence, to be on the look out in case t"they" do somethnig similar again, etc.

It is not carte blanche to go inventing a scare where none can be shown to exist!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Did these involve chemicals being sprayed by planes

Yes.

that were disguised as airliners,

No. Regular military craft.

and was the spraying disguised as normal contrails?

Who knows? Why not send a request to your government to see the 60 year old footage to put this to rest for once and all. After all, how damaging could 60 year old footage be? Funny how its never been released.

I have also said before that witnesses may have mistaken the chemicals they sprayed for actual contrails.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Patents are not evidence of anything

Are you serious? This proves the irrationality of Chemtrail Debunkers. When you say things like that is shows somewhat of a psychological precursor to DENIAL.

Yes they are. And to say that they aren't in use is just dumb.

These aren't patents written by 10 year old kids who want to invent a new skateboard.

They are intelligently written with plenty of detail.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

So you have evidence that military aircraft sprayed substances that could hurt the public. That's not really news.

How does this relate to the traditional idea of what most people call "Chemtrails".

edit on 8/18/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Lots of things have happened in the past - within living memory there was a world war - does that mean there is one now??

I think many would say the world is heading for one but thats another topic.

But suspicion is not evidence - it is a flag to go looking for evidence, to be on the look out in case t"they" do somethnig similar again, etc.

It is not carte blanche to go inventing a scare where none can be shown to exist!

I think you know I am not a serious "chemmie" as you like to term people. I have a suspicion and a wait and see attitude on this topic.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

To assume that every patent is in production is just daft. Here is a list of some extremely stupid patents that never went into production (or maybe they did, hopefully not!). To claim that a patent is evidence of anything is intellectually dishonest.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Iiquiringmind

Gotcha, so it all comes down to faith. You have faith that "chemtrail" promoters aren't lying to you, and that they exist (given the appalling lack of evidence). Follow the money, and you'll see why this hoax was made up by Art Bell (in 1996) in the first place.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The irrationality of 'chemtrail' debunkers? Are you serious? Are you actually implying that 'chemmies' are paragons of rationality?

Patents are NOT evidence that an invention actually exists. They are nothing but an idea that a person had and secured the rights to.

And please tell me why the perpetrators of a so called secret vast conspiracy would allow any one access to patents?

The Method of Gravity Distortion and Time Displacement patent was written intelligently as well but I seriously doubt the device was created.
edit on 18-8-2011 by megabytz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker
[

and was the spraying disguised as normal contrails?

Who knows? Why not send a request to your government to see the 60 year old footage to put this to rest for once and all. After all, how damaging could 60 year old footage be? Funny how its never been released.

I have also said before that witnesses may have mistaken the chemicals they sprayed for actual contrails.

There is video of some British experiments - can't link to it right now but if you search YT for "Porton down valletta" (I think) you should find it - it's not a long video, Porton Down was the name of the facility running the tests (& it's still extant - I think there's a wiki page for it - there have been some accidents and a fatality or 2 there, and being a secret warfare lab there's lots of speculation IIRC) and the Valletta was the a/c type involved - you may have to check the spelling!
edit on 18-8-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

How does this relate to the traditional idea of what most people call "Chemtrails".

Many debubkers like to claim there has never been any proof that chemicals have ever been secretly sprayed over populations. LAC & Dew2 debunk that claim.

I am not claiming that the spraying from LAC&Dew2 exactly fits the description of current chemtrail theory, just that the procedure of spraying chemicals by aircraft, against the population, has been done.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Many debubkers like to claim there has never been any proof that chemicals have ever been secretly sprayed over populations. LAC & Dew2 debunk that claim.

I've never heard a debunker claim there have never been any chemical sprays ever. The experiments from the 50's & 60's are pertty well known - and of course there's always Agent Orange too!

edit on 18-8-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Then tell me this...

Do you believe that a trail that looks like a contrail that spreads out and can persist for hours is ALWAYS a chemtrail? Or do you believe that a persistent trails -- even multiple ones in the sky at the same time -- that spread out to form cloud-like formations can be completely consistent with the characteristics of normal vapor contrails?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I've never heard a debunker claim there have never been any chemical sprays ever.

I have and if I spent time dredging threads i'm sure I would find many, many examples of such denial.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Do you believe that a trail that looks like a contrail that spreads out and can persist for hours is ALWAYS a chemtrail?

No.

Or do you believe that a persistent trails -- even multiple ones in the sky at the same time -- that spread out to form cloud-like formations can be completely consistent with the characteristics of normal vapor contrails?

I do and have never claimed otherwise.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

It's not that I am "angry" .....more so I just love to prod the chemtrail deniers brains.....as their ignorance never ceases to amaze me.

That is very interesting to say when you and every other chemtrailers seem to forget one thing,and that would be any hard evidence that doesn't have these words, " I saw them with my own eyes so they are chemtrails".

Any scientific evidence would be a start, but chemtrailers cannot seem to show any.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Well you made an accusation that you agree should be proveable - so I think it is behoving upon you to back it up or retract it......

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Do you believe that a trail that looks like a contrail that spreads out and can persist for hours is ALWAYS a chemtrail?

No.

Or do you believe that a persistent trails -- even multiple ones in the sky at the same time -- that spread out to form cloud-like formations can be completely consistent with the characteristics of normal vapor contrails?

I do and have never claimed otherwise.

Thank You.
I'm just trying to keep the arguments straight here so I know where everyone is coming from.

So you don't believe that persistent spreading contrails = chemtrails (that is, you don't subscribe to the traditional idea that most people call "chemtrails")...

...but you DO believe that there are active programs of chemical spraying being conducted by TPTB, based on the fact that TPTB have sprayed chemicals in the past.

Well, I can't argue that the innocent public has not been subjected to harmful spraying in the past. That would be a very difficult blanket statement for me to make. However, do you have any solid evidence of spraying being carried out right now whose purpose is to harm an unsuspecting public -- besides "they've done it before, so they are definitely doing it again"?

I'm not (necessarily) telling you that you are 100% wrong -- I'm just looking for specifics.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I find it incredible that someone like frater210 is bigotted enough to think that he knows more about the chemtrails situation than a sitting cabinet member in a foreign government who is willing to go on TV and appeal to the masses and the military.

I guess he should have phoned you first and had you talk him out of it frater, but oh yes thats right, this guy has the assets of a small country at his disposal, theres no way he would have researched it for himself.
Rather than him checking his facts i believe you need too remind yourself just how dumb it is to go around with the assurances of "definite Knowledge" especially when that definite knowledge is only a combination of, not being able to accept you might be wrong, a patent inability to see facts as they truly present themselves, an inability to distinguish fact from fiction, even when its in front of your eyes. the willingness to accept "current best opinion" as fact. ("best" lol)...A complete inability to sit on the fence until you definitely know its a fact one way or the other.
I guess all the heavy metals have leached into your brain, well dont worry all the crazies are trying to break through all the barriers in your mind and help you realise your just another victim.

The president of cyprus has been demanding the overflights and spraying of cyprus stop too.
But he's just a president of a country he wouldn't know nuffin would he.

What assets do you have frater, they have the assets of a small country, a small mind is not an asset by the way.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

However, do you have any solid evidence of spraying being carried out right now whose purpose is to harm an unsuspecting public -- besides "they've done it before, so they are definitely doing it again"?

I'm not (necessarily) telling you that you are 100% wrong -- I'm just looking for specifics.

No I don't, just a suspicion is all. Just like I have a suspicion there is other intelligent life in the universe. No different, just a wait and see attitude for me.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

"study found that 35 of 47 anecdotal reports of side effects were later sustained as "clearly correct."

Please post a link for this report?

second line..

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join