It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Aleksic: Stop Chemtrails or...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Serbia’s Nikola Aleksic to President Tadic: Stop GMO, Stop Chemtrails, Or I Will Call the People of Serbia to the Streets

My first thread, feel free to move or edit or tell me anything thats wrong.

Nikola Aleksic: People of Serbia, I call upon you to defend our natural and constitutional right with all available resources, our right to health lives: our sacred right to the future and the future of your children’s children. To defend our natural and the constitutional right to exist. About the time and place for going out into the streets, I will promptly notify you in public. You can be sure that, I, Nikola Aleksic, will keep my word – even at the cost of my own life.

It is really nice to see somebody like him to open his eyes.
And i really like what he said on the end and also hope its truth:

You can be sure that, I, Nikola Aleksic, will keep my word – even at the cost of my own life.

We need more people like him.

What do you all think about this?

Serbia’s Nikola Aleksic to President Tadic: Stop GMO, Stop Chemtrails, Or I Will Call the People of Serbia to the Streets (Source and link to news)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Every country needs a patriot like this man. If Hungary can throw Monsanto out so can Serbia and so can the U.S. The chemtrailing needs to stop. No more clandestine experiments with the people of earth.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Its a shame that other men in rank can't come out and speak up of the poison that's being sprayed in our skies.

Well done to him for having the conscience to do it. Just hope he doesn't mysteriously get 'snuffed out' for daring to speak up.

Great post

Flagged

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I like him! Good message and willing to die for his cause. Illegitimate people don't say things like this.
We need more people like him.

(Cue Firepilot and Weed Wacker)
edit on 17-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't understand why this should be anymore compelling than the warnings from 'ChemTrailers' from Canada or the United States.

Although I gather that this gentleman is upset he brings nothing to the table that advances the concept that these 'ChemTrails' are actually poison or anything that he says they are.

I really feel for this guy as I understand what it feels like to be lied to by ones government your whole life. One begins to see phantoms and things like 'Chemtrails' and it is very difficult to believe that these trails of visible materials seen in the sky are not meant to harm us.

But this guy is just repeating the same things heard all over the world as people try to come to grips with what they are seeing; and what he is repeating is all the same supposition that everyone else is repeating; and it is not accurate. There is no operation taking place involving aerosolyzed chemicals sprayed from aircraft that are designed to kill us. It just is not so.

So, although I appreciate his passion, this guy just seems to be lining himself to be King Chemmie of Serbia.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well if he's the representative of the "ecologic movement Novi Sad", and he's asked for an explanation as to what the chemicals are that are being sprayed from unmarked planes and got no answers, then there is a good chance he knows exactly what he's talking about. In fact if he is correct then hopefully there will be a thorough investigation in other countries around the world about the same supposed chemtrails. Sounds like he's a decent man who has the balls to stick up for what he thinks is right, unlike anyone in a position of authority in America or many other places in the world.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I call upon you to defend our natural and constitutional right with all available resources, our right to health lives: our sacred right to the future and the future of your children’s children. To defend our natural and the constitutional right to exist.

This is awesome.

But I have to ask you, ATS,

Aren't there enough minor horrors in the world to stimulate people to action?

Why does it take 'ChemTrails'? Hasn't there been enough terrible things in Serbia's recent past to stimulate th people to action?

But everyone had to wait for 'ChemTrails'?

This upsets me.

Don't you see a pattern here, ATS.

A pattern of powerlessness and the attempt to regain any feeling of power?

The horrors of war in Serbia were not enough to get people to take to the streets but 'ChemTrails are?

Did you all hear about the attempted, but thwarted, child abduction case yesterday in New Mexico?

news.yahoo.com...

This happens everyday multiple times across America. What this horrible creature intended to do with this little girl is obvious from the news article.

But we had better do something about the 'ChemTrails'?

Now do you see the pattern?

Think about it. I love you 'Chemmies' because I was one and still am in my heart. But don't you see how the priorities are skewed. I believe they are skewed due to an internalized human hierarchical structure of powerlessness.

What do you think, ATS?

edit on 17-8-2011 by Frater210 because: C'mon,

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What is in a chemtrail exactly? Everything that flies in the sky that has an engine and does over 200 mph emits them. I've seen everything from jet fighters to southwest airlines emitting them. Doesn't seem that scary to me, probably just where afterburners have been fired. I need to see something about chemical compositions because it could just be the nature of a jet engine to emit smoke and gasses since God forbid they are burning jetfuel in the air!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

In fact if he is correct then hopefully there will be a thorough investigation in other countries around the world about the same supposed chemtrails.

No. Please lets not.

Are we going to go full circle all the way to Serbia so that the whole world can re-evaluate 'ChemTrails'?

I hope not. All the same information is just being repeated. Just because Serbia is repeating it does not mean the whole thing needs to be evaluated. Don't you folks want to get off this carousel?
edit on 17-8-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yeah priorities are screwed up, but better they stand for something good than nothing good

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
insert aliens terraforming earth jokes "here".

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

It's easy man.

I've got common sense.

Either this guy is a liar, else he's onto something.

He said after a pact was signed, criminal unmarked planes started to fly over, and there was a noticeable difference in the air quality after this point forward.

He claims that this happens every day now.

Either he's a liar, or there IS chemtrails over Serbia.

Got it?
edit on 17-8-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

If he wants answers then give him answers, if he's not getting answers, then yes good on him for doing something about it, yes there are bigger priorities that also need addressing, but like I said , better to stand for something good than nothing good. You seem to be determined to deflect the situation onto anything else, I take it you've done a thorough investigation into the worlds supposed chemtrails.

edit on 17-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So this guy is trying to hold the world to ransom and ban all aircraft?

Maybe someone should explaoin to him what 'chemtrails' are?

www.airspacemag.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Or that at least the Germans are trying to find ways to prevent them

www.aero-net.info...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

Yes, Haxsaw, but the chosen target has no sticking platform, as they say in Zoology.

It is like trying to play pin-the-tail-on-the-jello.

It's like second-hand smoke: People are powerless to do anything about anything that is really ruining their lives so they go after smokers; essentially turning on their own because they are really powerless to act against those that are really stomping on their necks.

It is evidence of societal power struggle and we have got the wrong target.

Can I get a witness?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

I take it you've done a thorough investigation into the worlds supposed chemtrails.

Yes, I have, I was King Chemmie myself. I evangelized the horrors of 'ChemTrails' to anyone that would hold still for 13 years.

I have woken up and I want to bring you all with me.

You don't know how nice it is to go weeks and weeks without looking up at the sky with dread. Please read my words above and let it sink in; I hope you can join me. My skies are blue again and I hope the same for all 'Chemmies'.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If our government was smart, they'd figure out a way to make chemtrails as invisible as radioactive isotopes are.

Nah! Why do this when all the naysayers are telling people to "move along"?
I bet the government loves it when people do free crowd control. It makes their job so much easier!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Why does he either have to be a liar or 'there are really 'ChemTrails'?

That is a rather black and white way of thinking.

Why not a third option?

That people have been so lied to and turned inside out by their governments that they do not know what to believe. And so they choose the one obvious thing that seems out of place that everyone can see and they attribute dire implications to it and then go about the process of evangelizing the evils of the situation to all and sundry?

And then the people hearing the proclamations of doom do not have enough of the proper knowledge to understand what they are seeing for themselves?

...And they are pissed and feel powerless, too, after a lifetime of lies so they jump on board. And then everyone is trundling off down the road in search of the power to stop 'ChemTrails' instead of focusing on the very mundane ways that their lives are being ruined systematically by the TPTB.

How about that?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

very mundane ways that their lives are being ruined systematically by the TPTB.

Why are chemicals spewing from airplanes unable to be part of these mundane ways?
Contrails are mundane. They're a perfect cover for something more extraordinary.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join