Nikola Aleksic: Stop Chemtrails or...

page: 10
39
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by Iiquiringmind
They are CHEMTRAILS not CONTRAILS.. google Chemtrail vs Contrails 101 if your still not clear...


Oh my...THAT video is your evidence?

Isn't it extremely possible that BOTH trails are contrails, and the plane with the short contrail is flying at, say 35,000 feet while the plane with the persistent trail is flying at, say, 32,000 feet? I doubt anyone would be able to tell the difference from the ground if those two planes were flying at those different altitudes -- their altitudes would look virtually identical.

That would easily explain the difference in contrail appearance.



Are you suggesting that my eyes can't detect a plane leaving a short and noticeable contrail at 35 000 feet which disipates almost instantly VS one criss-crossing the sky at surely less than 1/2 that altitude, leaving a distinctively wider and infinitetly longer "trail" that lingers in the sky for hours on end?

Look I get you want tangible evidence, but it ain't available.. and it won't be until we make the govt own up to it and tell us what it is. If you can't understand why anyone would want to do this to anyone? Well what can I say.. have you heard of the NWO yet?

and BTW.. that link I gave was for the simple awnser what is the difference between chemtrail and contrail.. not meant to explain the scientific characteristic of each.. simply being that there are none for chemtrails, BECAUSE.. hold yer hat.. they don't want us to know!

PS.. I tend to agree with a recent previou poster who suggest the chemtrails are anti-depression or mood control substances.. makes us lazy and tempered.. prevents uprisings from the masses and true public anger to be lukewarm at best..
edit on 18-8-2011 by Iiquiringmind because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iiquiringmind
Are you suggesting that my eyes can't detect a plane leaving a short and noticeable contrail at 35 000 feet which disipates almost instantly VS one criss-crossing the sky at surely less than 1/2 that altitude, leaving a distinctively wider and infinitetly longer "trail" that lingers in the sky for hours on end?..


First of all, a contrail can linger in the sky for hours for the same reason that a cirrus cloud can linger for hours, considering they are mostly the same thing.

Secondly, I can't tell what altitude those trails are at in that video, and the wide one could simply have spread out far more than a narrow one -- and, of course it could be a few thousand feet lower.

I'm not sure how that video disproves that those trails are not normal contrails.

You've read this thread, so I assume you've seen the link I provide to the 1972 paper by the atmospheric scientist Robert Knollenberg in which he mentions how contrails can spread out over time and create cirrus clouds that can last for hours -- so I'm not just making this stuff up as I go along.


edit on 8/18/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Iiquiringmind
 


1 - tell us how you determine the altutudes of bpth planes

2 - tell us how you determine the temp , humpidity and dewpoint at both atlitudes



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iiquiringmind
and BTW.. that link I gave was for the simple awnser what is the difference between chemtrail and contrail.. not meant to explain the scientific characteristic of each.. simply being that there are none for chemtrails, BECAUSE.. hold yer hat.. they don't want us to know!


But as you must know by now, that answer was WRONG. All the things that people point to as being "chemtrails", look exactly like persistent contrails.

There are three basic types of contrails, and they can all be in the sky at the same time, as the planes have different engines, and they fly at different altitudes.



For the science behind this, see:

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...
edit on 18-8-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
If you are employed by ATS and you post crap that shows you are NOT Denying Ignorance.........

Then ....wow..... just wow


With the appalling lack of critical thinking exhibited by most members around here, it's actually pretty refreshing to see some critical thinking applied to the "chemspiracy" by mods.

Bravo.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm sure this has been posted somewhere but I think it's worth looking at

Yum Barium!



Oh while I'm thinking of it, are there high levels of barium in plane fuel?
edit on 18-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape
 


I'll play..

1. I see them. The airport is less than 30 clicks from my home and the plane's takeoff and landing patterns occur in the northwest direction from my home. I see their ascent and descents.. on a clear day I see the ones who reach cruising altitudes leave a short contrail. I also see, on a typically clear morning ,with maybe light clouds, streams and streaks of clouds streaking across the sky in ALL directions, not just the Nortwest direction common to my location. I live up north in Canada so the waether is generally colder, perhaps increasing the chance of the lingering cloud effect.

2. I can't. I'm at the crust level.. not at 35 000 feet. and I have no instruments to detect that, as none of you do.. You are just as depended on these "reports" some of you use to discredit the issue.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Iiquiringmind because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Iiquiringmind
 


So, could you tell me why you never see an airplane taking off or landing, or at low altitude leaving a "chemtrail"? Interestingly enough, these "chemtrails" only ever happen at cruising altitude, where contrails are formed (and persisting if the conditions are right).

I guess they just, turn off the sprayers, huh?



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
saive.com...


G Edward Griffin has also exposed the Fed through his book "Creature From Jekyll Island"



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus
 


Not to try to discredit you.. but considering the lack of transparency track record the US and NASA both have.. I'll take your evidence with a grain of salt..

Anyone weighing on the subject will agree that there are contrails that look like what you posted, but there are other pictures that look like this.. which can not be attibutable to a common Contrail.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iiquiringmind
reply to post by Uncinus
 


Not to try to discredit you.. but considering the lack of transparency track record the US and NASA both have.. I'll take your evidence with a grain of salt..

Anyone weighing on the subject will agree that there are contrails that look like what you posted, but there are other pictures that look like this.. which can not be attibutable to a common Contrail.


I'll bite, how do any of these look different from the three types of contrails in the above image?





edit on 8/18/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
I'm sure this has been posted somewhere but I think it's worth looking at

Yum Barium!



Oh while I'm thinking of it, are there high levels of barium in plane fuel?
edit on 18-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)


That video has been discussed many times. It shows normal levels of barium in the water. The reported misread the units. See:

contrailscience.com...



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


That video has been debunked at least 30 times this year. Use the search function for a good explanation. As for barium in the fuel? No, barium is mostly only present in soil. It's naturally a part of soil.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk
 


lolololol .........get a clue...

NASA isn't our God.... they are habitual LIARS.

Looks to me like they took some recent Chemtrail photos and stuck them in a PDF and slapped the label of Contrails on it.

Not to hard to figure that out.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iiquiringmind
reply to post by Uncinus
 


Not to try to discredit you.. but considering the lack of transparency track record the US and NASA both have.. I'll take your evidence with a grain of salt..


But they just say exactly what every other scientists in every country around the world says, and have said for many decades.

Even Sports Illustrated, 1989, gets in on the act:

sportsillustrated.cnn.com...

Now, late in the afternoon, the hatchery explored and the fishing over for the day, Crooks points to the sky. Blue all day, it has now turned hazy. "Contrails," he says. "The haze is caused by aircraft contrails that have gotten spread out till they cover the sky. This is a major air route from the East Coast to the West."


It's nothing controversial, and nothing new.

What is new is the strange insistence that "normal" contrails don't spread out. Where exactly did this idea come from?



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by Iiquiringmind
 


So, could you tell me why you never see an airplane taking off or landing, or at low altitude leaving a "chemtrail"? Interestingly enough, these "chemtrails" only ever happen at cruising altitude, where contrails are formed (and persisting if the conditions are right).

I guess they just, turn off the sprayers, huh?


I'm not saying the commercial traffic planes are releasing chemtrails. jeez are you that dense? I'm saying I can tell a contrail when I see one. They occur often in my area.

The Chemtrails are released by unmarked planes flying inconsistently with that of the normal commercial traffic around my area.

Is the thougth of being able to control the release of a toxic substance at the push of a button really that confusing for you? How do you turn on the lights in your house? Are you going to tell me you have a switch? AMAZING!

Common man.. grow the f up.. have the discussion by being open to other points of view. All you seem to do is discredit anything anyone says. You know they put fluoride in water too..are you denying that? How bout Genetically modified foods which are mutated to produce their own insecticides.. which we then eat and then are poisoned from? ..we agree to that too right? becasue we eat it without knowing its actually bad.. so its okay to pretend its not. .. want to show me a report from Monsanto where they say its okay to eat it?
edit on 18-8-2011 by Iiquiringmind because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iiquiringmind
The Chemtrails are released by unmarked planes flying inconsistently with that of the normal commercial traffic around my area.

Maybe I am confused, how are you identifying whether or not an airplane is unmarked, while making a contrail at cruising altitude?



Originally posted by Iiquiringmind
Is the thougth of being able to control the release of a toxic substance at the push of a button really that confusing for you? How you you turn on the lights in your house? Are you going to tell me you have a switch? Common man.. grow the f up..

No, the lack of evidence for any of what you're saying here (especially anomalous air, water and soil samples) is the part that is confusing me. Why are you taking this on faith alone?


Common man.. grow the f up.. have the discussion by being open to other points of view.

I'm hearing what you're saying, but it's no different than any other faith based belief. I'll go with the evidence, or lack thereof.

You know they put fluoride in water too..are you denying that?

No, we know that. There are water samples to show that. How about for "chemtrails"?

How bout Genetically modified foods which are mutated to produce their own insecticides.. which we then eat and then are poisoned from? ..we agree to that too right? becasue we eat it without knowing its actually bad.. so its okay to pretend its not. .. want to show me a report from Monsanto where they say its okay to eat it?

Well, considering that millions of people are eating GMOs every day, and no one has ever gotten sick, hurt, or died from them, one could conclude they are safe. The same people who are pushing the "GMO is bad" lies on you are probably paid by Monsanto to distract you from the real injustices, their business practices.
edit on 8/18/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus
 


In 1989..... whoopdi doo

Inventions for the Contrail Generators were around a lot longer before that.




What is new is the strange insistence that "normal" contrails don't spread out. Where exactly did this idea come from?


Came from the fact that in more recent years cities have been covered with grids of trails..... and flight paths clearly indicate they are NOT commercial craft.

I have yet to see one of you pathetic debunkers PROVE with video that a COMMERCIAL craft is leaving an hour long trail.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Came from the fact that in more recent years cities have been covered with grids of trails..... and flight paths clearly indicate they are NOT commercial craft.

I have yet to see one of you pathetic debunkers PROVE with video that a COMMERCIAL craft is leaving an hour long trail.

Well, the thing is, it's up to you to show they AREN'T commercial aircraft. Especially considering that these trails appear consistently between commercial aircraft corridors (between VORs and other way points).


Do you have any evidence that they are anything but, since the burden of proof is on you to support such an extraordinary claim?



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk
 





Well, the thing is, it's up to you to show they AREN'T commercial aircraft.


NO it's NOT.... at this point its up to all of us. Which means for this particular detail .... it's a stalemate.

Though I don't have a camera.... I use a pair of Astronomy Binoculars that make the plane VERY clear.

Also.... at this point.... EVERYTHING is between commercial corridors.





top topics
 
39
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join