It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's Statements About 9/11/01 Prove That He Is A Fraud And A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00
reply to post by Red Cloak

Well I personally wouldn't believe a person opposed to TPTB would ever get close to being elected president anyway!

I agree with the OP!

Did you see what happened to Ron Paul in 2007/2008? He was completely blacked out, and shut down. Many voting locations reported problems. Grannys 4 Ron Paul had their paypal account shut down. (with over $13,000!) TPTB have stopped him from getting close. Their media goons are still trying to keep him out.

So just to clear it up - TPTB are doing their best to keep him out. If you're using that to gauge his level of truthfulness or legitimacy then you should thank me for clearing that up.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I too feel that he's maybe too good to be true. I trust no one, and he's probably the biggest snake that ever lived. ANTICHRIST maybe??

After Bush jr, Obama....if it sounds too good, what are we to think??? :shk:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Hope and change?

hmm...people are easy.

What else is there?

We are so Fd these days, that it is all we can really say anymore.
Either that or violence and I don't think either will help our case.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUnusualSuspect

Wow! He is the absolute opposite of Obama. Obama is the fast track to an Eastern Europe America and Ron Paul is a Founding Father type.

How on earth did you ever make such a conclusion? I'm truely baffled.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Why are people even bashing Ron Paul?

If you don't like him, don't support him.

I am so sick of hearing he can't win.

Can I just support the guy I like.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ

Originally posted by zerozero00

Well I personally wouldn't believe a person opposed to TPTB would ever get close to being elected president anyway!

I agree with the OP!

Did you see what happened to Ron Paul in 2007/2008? He was completely blacked out, and shut down. Many voting locations reported problems. Grannys 4 Ron Paul had their paypal account shut down. (with over $13,000!) TPTB have stopped him from getting close. Their media goons are still trying to keep him out.

So just to clear it up - TPTB are doing their best to keep him out. If you're using that to gauge his level of truthfulness or legitimacy then you should thank me for clearing that up.

Ok! Thanks for clearing that up!

But!

While I really like the man, I have to look at how the system works to make my judgement!

I agree with the OP in principle!

Anyone who agrees with the 911 OS wholely is not to be trusted!!.....IMO only!!

Anyone who becomes president in the USA is not to be trusted!!.....IMO only!

I strongly believe you have to play your part in the plan/agenda if you want a role of power in the modern capitalist world we find ourselves in!......IMO!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ
reply to post by TheUnusualSuspect

Wow! He is the absolute opposite of Obama. Obama is the fast track to an Eastern Europe America and Ron Paul is a Founding Father type.

How on earth did you ever make such a conclusion? I'm truely baffled.

lol you are a fool, I was OBVIOUSLY alluding to him being a giant lie, just like Obama was with his "Change" rhetoric. He's never going to come good on anything he says, politicians never do. Ron Paul has you all fooled, just like they had you by the short and curly's in 2008 lol "We've got a black man in the White House....woooooo hoooo!!! CHANGE!!! woooooo hoooooo!!!"

Mind controlled weasel....

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

He would not have a snowballs chance in hell after that.

Well, lets be real for a half second
He doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell anyhow..

If you're saying he has no chance cuz TPTB will take him out, you may be right. If however you are saying he isn't electable, I would have to confess I'm shocked cuz that is pure MSM rhetoric. I've admired you as a member of ATS for a long time. You're a great contributor to the site. But I don't know your reasoning for your statement yet, only that I adamantly disagree with it.

If you have been reading the threads on ATS, there is a lot of proof that more than ever, Ron Paul DOES have a good chance of winning the GOP nomination. In addition, according to polls, he has the best chance of defeating Obama in 2012. Statements like yours are simply baseless.

So why do you feel he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell?

Same reason as always
Media generally ignores him...this translates directly into the mainstream people ignoring him.
People as a whole are sheep (one of the few times I use the word purposefully)..its true, they use msm to teach them what products to buy, what person is electable, what to watch, how to dress, etc...the msm is not the fringe, they are the tool for the mass.

And this won't change. Now, you can speculate on why they are ultimately ignoring him, but you cannot deny the fact that the msm = those electable...

Its popular to support the guy whom will never win..it means you never have to admit casting a ballot towards the furthering of the machine.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

Of course you can! And I think a lot of people encourage that.

People like to reiterate what they hear, because they've adopted it as something they believe in, and even more are so disenfranchised that they think they are truly beyond having any hope of any change. Those are really not the people to associate with, imho. They will be fine in their ways.

But some are simply discouraged because it really does seem like Ron Paul's chances are extremely slim. He is a libertarian running in GOP shoes. People are furious with the far right GOP at the moment, and in addition to that are largely oblivious to libertarianism.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I feel your pain. He is the ONLY politician that I have EVER agreed with totally. I guess really reflects the total distrust we have today with politics maybe.

On a side note, not too long ago a took an Early American History class and the Prof pointed out in our early days the three most prestigious occupations one could have were Doctor Lawyer and Politician....and how do we feel about them today?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Ron Paul is a politician, which is why he is forced to say things like this in public:

But then says things like this in private:

The reasons why he needs to say such public things should be obvious. But just in case you still don't get it, listen to Ron explain why he says such things for yourself.

"I can't handle the controversy. I have too many things on my plate"

Can you blame the guy? He is already attacking social security, the department of education, foreign militarism, and the Federal Reserve system. How much more controversy should the man heap upon himself?

He knows 9/11 was an inside job, and he is in favor of a new investigation.

I am satisfied in knowing that the man would authorize a new investigation if given the chance and that he does not trust the commissions findings on 9/11. What he says about the investigation publicly is a game that he has to play.

edit on 17-8-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I am completely frustrated.

I also think Dr. Paul is stuck in the "GOP".

He is trying to work in the system.

He is my only voice in DC.

When he is immediately dismissed.

I feel the same way.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

thanks for those videos. I think he is the only man asked to alienate himself from his own supporters. Wow that's truely bizarre.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This is truly it, my friends. The one litmus test of political sentience, and integrity.

Do you, or do you not, accept the reality, that 9/11 was a crime committed by the American government, against its' own people?

Wherever else you may stand, your answer to that question is often all we really need to know.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonNova

Are people not allowed to have there own take on things then? or are their ideas and
opinions only valid if they can back them up with someone else's opinion?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Oh damn - knowing that old Ronnie has had an actual sentient thought that is well thought-out and actually follows science (that 9-11 occurred as we all actually know it did - airplanes were hijacked by radicals and flown into pre-selected targets) kinda messes up my ideas about him (that good old woman hating white supremisist Texan)!

But, like all those kooky GOPers that have announced, still not gonna get my vote - it's just odd to see him actually have at least one normal thought.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonNova
Ever heard of citing your sources? Links, or it didn't happen.

Oh stop!!!

Ron Paul said it! He has said it many times, he even said it during the 2008 debates on live television.

There are supporters who will claim that Ron Paul just said this because it helps him to garner mainstream support and votes. I don't agree with that. I think Ron Paul would not start up any type of investigation into 9/11 at all. What I do know is Ron Paul would bring our troops home and pull the carpet and the funding out from under the Military Industrial Complex which would really be counter active to what was accomplished by the 9/11 attacks. What he believes about Conspiracy Theories makes no difference at all. Just like I disagree with Ron Paul on abortion. He is Pro Life.

That being said, if the State of New York wanted to investigate 9/11 do you think Ron Paul would find it unconstitutional to prevent them from doing so? Chances are.... yes.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

Exactly. Finally some common sense. The 'he can't win' is a Cabal promoted virus, and instead of voting for someone you DO want, people are going to vote for the candidate they think will win? Where is the logic in that? Why bother voting in that case.

There was even a member of ATS who actually said that in a post. He/she like Ron Paul but had decided not to vote for him because they thought he may not win. Geez, I just don't know what to say about that kind of thinking except that you might just as well put your ballot slip in the toilet.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Those are the people who need to stay home on Election Day. They are idiots who view Elections as a Sporting Event and are more concerned with picking the "winner" instead of picking a person to lead a Country.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Those are the people who need to stay home on Election Day. They are idiots who view Elections as a Sporting Event and are more concerned with picking the "winner" instead of picking a person to lead a Country.

I see. So you're sufficiently concerned about the electoral success, of a man who if elected, is going to restore freedom to the country, that you feel that certain people should be prevented from voting in order to achieve that outcome.

There's a contradiction there. See if you can figure out what it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join