It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's Statements About 9/11/01 Prove That He Is A Fraud And A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Wrong again. Ron Paul said many times he doesn't believe the official story but won't say so on national TV/debates or else he won't be elected.

Stop talking when you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
He would not have a snowballs chance in hell after that.

Well, lets be real for a half second
He doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell anyhow..so, might as well use the height of his attention (right now) to bring something to the front.
However, it would potentially effect his day job (congress). Texas likes a bit of rebellion, but not anything considered against america...and so yeah, saying the wtc attack was a inside job would certainly cast a dark cloud over his district.

However, if he came forward and demanded truth be let out about UFO's, the texans would certainly give a thumbs up (you know how them texans are
)

So you are saying that Ron Paul plays politics over speaking the truth when asked a direct question?

Very interesting.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It's the only area that Ron Paul plays politics, supporting 9/11 truth is absolute political suicide, he knows this. And 9/11 truthers should understand this. His comment about too much on his plate is correct, he has been at this a long time he knows what logically doable and what isn't.
Or would you just like him to fall on the sword of 9/11 truth anyways?
I live dog is better off than a dead lion.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

So, by your logic:

Conspiracy theorists who follow Ron Paul are brainwashed idiots. Because Ron Paul does not support the Conspiracy Theories regarding 9/11, he is the Anti-Christ.

Man, you sure have made yourself quite a paranoid bubble there, sir.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Ron Pauls actions Speak louder, than your WORDS on an internet forum ever will.

Ron Paul Commander and Chief.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
It wouldnt surprise me if RP knows exactly who was behind 9/11, im sure the majority of the American people still believe the 'official' lie, if he starts spouting conspiacys on mainstream tv stations, i believe it would be effectively shooting himself in the foot as im sure alot of the morons would see him as being 'unpatriotic' or some other pointless silly word & would vote against him.

Just look at all the idiots who were cheering and celebrating on the streets when supposedly OBL was 'killed' !?

As if it means anything, whether he was behind it or not.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
The way that it can be proven though that Ron Paul is a fraud, a faker, a charlatan - a true wolf in sheep's clothing is by the fact that while he pretends to be a crusader of the people against the elite powers that be..........he 100% follows the official US government/military/mainstream media version of 9/11/01.

If I was in political office... I doubt I would speak out much about 9/11. It's hard to say. Maybe he's picking his battles, maybe he's just naive on the issue, in either case he might not be "evil" just cause he isn't a 9/11 crusader. Are all the average citizens who have been duped by the official story also evil?

Who's your alternative to Paul, then? You have to know there isn't one. He's right about a lot of issues. He would cause massive positive change if he got to implement what he wants to. Because of that, I don't see him getting elected, but why not try?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

No, what I am saying is if you view Elections as a Sporting Event and are more concerned with picking the winner instead of basing your decision on Policy... than you are too stupid to vote to begin with and you should stay home. No where did I say that they should be prevented from voting. I said they should stay home. I wouldn't let a Plumber perform an Medical Procedure on me either, that does not mean I am against Plumbers.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sokpuppet
Oh damn - knowing that old Ronnie has had an actual sentient thought that is well thought-out and actually follows science (that 9-11 occurred as we all actually know it did - airplanes were hijacked by radicals and flown into pre-selected targets) kinda messes up my ideas about him (that good old woman hating white supremisist Texan)!

Thank you for proving my point.

Every single time I've ever observed members of both groups, a consistent pattern has emerged. "Truthers," as you call them, try to provide what they consider to be evidence in support of their case.

Arbitrary skeptics such as yourself, on the other hand, generally don't do anything other than spew belligerent, aggressive, dismissive ad hominem.

Emotionalism and intellectual arrogance are not rational argument. Try again.
edit on 18-8-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by sokpuppet
Oh damn - knowing that old Ronnie has had an actual sentient thought that is well thought-out and actually follows science (that 9-11 occurred as we all actually know it did - airplanes were hijacked by radicals and flown into pre-selected targets) kinda messes up my ideas about him (that good old woman hating white supremisist Texan)!

Thank you for proving my point.

Every single time I've ever observed members of both groups, a consistent pattern has emerged. "Truthers," as you call them, try to provide what they consider to be evidence in support of their case.

Arbitrary skeptics such as yourself, on the other hand, generally don't do anything other than spew belligerent, aggressive, dismissive ad hominem.

Emotionalism and intellectual arrogance are not rational argument. Try again.
edit on 18-8-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

The true story of 9/11 is irrelevant to the OP.

Ron Paul, regardless of his position on 9/11, could never, and will never, counter the official stance. Sorry, guys.

He will also never abolish the fed or return us to the archaic Gold Standard. These are pie in the sky promises that have 0% chance of actually happening. He's gonna pull us out of Afghanistan? Lol. Okay.

I don't "not like" his show. I think it sounds wonderful compared to the other GOP loons, but acting like he's going to be a miracle worker is similar to thinking Obama was actually going to be able to make a change. Turns out he has no negotiation savvy and has underestimated the savagery of the GOP every step of the way ... Now he appoints Michael Taylor to the FDA *

It's upsetting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join